Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO - page 10. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Are all previous steps completed?
Yes! And we still working on new features
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Please explain in a few words what exactly does your platform provide, how it will be useful for the average user?
Very useful for me in Inocoin understanding was whitepaper
leave a link for you: https://inocoin.eu/wp.pdf
Please explain in a few words what exactly does your platform provide, how it will be useful for the average user?
In white paper there is a detailed interpretation of your question, to explain in a nutshell the specifics of this project is impossible. InoCoin, a global platform for financing and providing access to new blockchain projects to the latest technologies.
Agree with you, also one of our main advantage:
Ivestment decisions are made by the InoCoin comunnity – the unique element in our project is that our community makes the decisions on what to invest in. The system is foolproof so there can’t be any manipulations or 'one-man' decisions. Every step of the process is very simple and absolutely transparent – our power is our COMMUNITY!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
In white paper there is a detailed interpretation of your question, to explain in a nutshell the specifics of this project is impossible. InoCoin, a global platform for financing and providing access to new blockchain projects to the latest technologies.
Activity: 182
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Dear forum members, tell me, where can I buy InoCoin on what cryptocurrency exchanges he has been traded?
The list is not long, there are only 3 exchanges, but this is only the beginning: you can buy tokens on Token.store, Forkdelta and Exrates.
Activity: 196
Dear forum members, tell me, where can I buy InoCoin on what cryptocurrency exchanges he has been traded?
Activity: 196
Hey. I see that this is an interesting project, with its own characteristics. How many tokens do you plan to issue? When do you plan to hold ICO ?
1. InoCoin 1 000 000 000 tokens were issued.
2. The administration of the project abandoned ICO, tokens will immediately appear on the crypto-currency exchanges, where you can buy them.
Great project! What about your plans on future?
Our team are working now on project development and we will be ready soon for our mobile apps presentation.
Also our goal for July - Funding the first StartUp project in our platform that wins the investors’ vote.

Thanks! Do you have a russian thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4555199.new#new
See you here)
Our team are working now on project development and we will be ready soon for our mobile apps presentation.
Also our goal for July - Funding the first StartUp project in our platform that wins the investors’ vote.

Thanks! Do you have a russian thread?
if I do not misunderstand, you do not hold ico before your coins are listed in excahnge, right? this is very good, because a lot of investors do not believe in ico anymore  Smiley
Coin is already listed  Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
if I do not misunderstand, you do not hold ico before your coins are listed in excahnge, right? this is very good, because a lot of investors do not believe in ico anymore  Smiley
I noticed that Inocoin is very interesting and has its advantages, has a reliable team and can grow rapidly in the future.  I'm Waiting for further development, good luck.
Hey. I see that this is an interesting project, with its own characteristics. How many tokens do you plan to issue? When do you plan to hold ICO ?
Pages:
Jump to: