Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO - page 6. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Are you going to update the technical part of the platform related to the design and improvement of comfort for the platform users in the future?
Activity: 126
The InoCoin project will be extremely useful for the society. I hope that the developers will not stop there and bring the project to the popularity and financial independence from external factors.
Activity: 252
Saw you on coingecko - good work  Shocked Shocked
any news? i believe in you guys
Work is going on. Also read about price prediction here: https://blockonomi.com/inocoin/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
I hope that the administration of this project will keep all its promises, which were given earlier, the project looks very good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Saw you on coingecko - good work  Shocked Shocked
any news? i believe in you guys
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I am very glad that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan. This is absolutely the right approach on the part of the project administration.
I wanted to know, why create a token reserve Fund? How will this benefit the project as a whole and investors?
Most likely, a reserve Fund is created to support the token price at the beginning. This is my personal opinion.
Also funds will be needed for further maintain of projects which presented on our platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Every month, people come up with more coins, crypto-currencies, and technologies. The project will help balance the balance between international economic indicators.
I wanted to know, why create a token reserve Fund? How will this benefit the project as a whole and investors?
Most likely, a reserve Fund is created to support the token price at the beginning. This is my personal opinion.
InoCoin is an ERC20 token that aims to become the first globally accepted ERC20 token. InoCoin is a universal payment tool and, apart from investing in and funding various projects, it will be the currency with which people can take advantage of the innovations which are being developed all over the world.
This project is great and innovative. I can't wait to buy !!!  Cool

so what happened to this token?
What happen? All is ok. Ask if you have a questions)
Activity: 266
I hope that the leaders of THE inocoin platform do not become achieved, but will move on. It is necessary to establish partnership with other projects.
Activity: 30
This project is great and innovative. I can't wait to buy !!!  Cool

so what happened to this token?
Very interesting project. How many tokens do you plan to issue? When do you plan to conduct ICO? How many tokens are allocated for the bounty program?
In total, 1 000 000 000 tokens were issued. What kind of ICO is it about, if tokens are already traded on several crypto-currency exchanges.
Very interesting project. How many tokens do you plan to issue? When do you plan to conduct ICO? How many tokens are allocated for the bounty program?
I want to understand why the Ino token is rising in price every day. I would love to invest in it, but I want to take all the risks.
It's all because project growth every day. New articles, projects on platforms, also a lot of media writes about us)
Activity: 88
I want to understand why the Ino token is rising in price every day. I would love to invest in it, but I want to take all the risks.
I do not see anything strange, the project managers are developing their platform, find new partners and customers, actually causes interest among investors, and investors are already making a demand for INO, the price is growing.
Pages:
Jump to: