Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INPAY | First dual blockchain token WAVES/ETC | RoadMap - page 12. (Read 44210 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
DEV: try to list INPAY on Poloniex

Doesn't every crypto dev wish to get their shit listed on Poloniex  Roll Eyes
Activity: 416
InPay could have higher value and recognition in crypto if only DEV would make some adveritisement and bounty
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
giants may cry too

Looks nice but when i try withdraw coins from Cryptopia to this wallet, i get info "Invalid Inpay address"

i think the wallet is only for waves tokens or something like this
Activity: 423

Looks nice but when i try withdraw coins from Cryptopia to this wallet, i get info "Invalid Inpay address"
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Great! Just signed up. FYI: Link for email verification is not clickable in the email... might want to fix that Smiley
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
is inpay still active?

inpay is very active.. soon more great updates
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
is inpay still active?

Activity: 217
DEV: try to list INPAY on Poloniex
Activity: 278
InPay showing steady daily voulme. DEV we are all waiting for new exchange to rise

We working...
We will publish the new releases next week
Activity: 126
waiting bounty sosial media..i like inpay good price
Activity: 416
InPay showing steady daily voulme. DEV we are all waiting for new exchange to rise

Hi all!
Can someone, maybe devs, explain to me how's double blockchain magic works?
So you have issued X INPAY tokens on ETC network and X WAVES tokens on WAVES network, and only ETC tokens i can use directly (am I right?)
Then I can have in possession some INPAY tokens via bying them on Cryptopia (Bittrex soon?)
Next possible scenarios:
1. I can transfer INPAY tokens between ETC wallets. So I have to run wallet connected to my own ETC node (like geth) or some trusted node (like using Metamask or Myetherwallet.com). Can I?
2. I can transfer INPAY directly between INPAY wallets using your web wallet (also I can use your advantages like transferring to wallet aliases). So is it right, that your web wallet will use your own ETC nodes to dispatch my transations to ETC network?
3. Then part I can not understand totallly: link with WAVES. As I read from the ANN above, with INPAY wallet I can exchange WAVES and INPAY inside wallet, send directly WAVES to INPAY wallets and vice versa. How will you achieve this benefits and link two blockchains? Is it kind of your server running two (ETC and WAVES) nodes and sending messages between them? Or kind of decentralized solution? Maybe your trusted ETC node and your Inpay web wallet with integrated WAVES lightweight wallet?
Thank you in advice for answers and wish you luck, dual blockcain tech is really cool.
1. Yes, you can send InPay_ETC tokens between your wallets ETC.
2. The web wallet uses our node. You can register and receive/send on/with your tokens. You can't use wallet Geth/Mist, and cannot export a private key from a web wallet.
3. On our server running 2 nodes that process the transactions.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Is anybody know? When inpay is on the bittrex or polo?
We're working on adding InPay to other exchanges.
One more question. Can I transfer waves to etc and vice versa with using INPAY (w/o using any exchanges) ?

Yes. On our server running two nodes that process the transactions.
good information for hold coin inpaycoin  Wink
We're working on adding InPay to other exchanges.
One more question. Can I transfer waves to etc and vice versa with using INPAY (w/o using any exchanges) ?

Yes. On our server running two nodes that process the transactions.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all!
Can someone, maybe devs, explain to me how's double blockchain magic works?
So you have issued X INPAY tokens on ETC network and X WAVES tokens on WAVES network, and only ETC tokens i can use directly (am I right?)
Then I can have in possession some INPAY tokens via bying them on Cryptopia (Bittrex soon?)
Next possible scenarios:
1. I can transfer INPAY tokens between ETC wallets. So I have to run wallet connected to my own ETC node (like geth) or some trusted node (like using Metamask or Myetherwallet.com). Can I?
2. I can transfer INPAY directly between INPAY wallets using your web wallet (also I can use your advantages like transferring to wallet aliases). So is it right, that your web wallet will use your own ETC nodes to dispatch my transations to ETC network?
3. Then part I can not understand totallly: link with WAVES. As I read from the ANN above, with INPAY wallet I can exchange WAVES and INPAY inside wallet, send directly WAVES to INPAY wallets and vice versa. How will you achieve this benefits and link two blockchains? Is it kind of your server running two (ETC and WAVES) nodes and sending messages between them? Or kind of decentralized solution? Maybe your trusted ETC node and your Inpay web wallet with integrated WAVES lightweight wallet?
Thank you in advice for answers and wish you luck, dual blockcain tech is really cool.
Activity: 10
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: