Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INPAY | First dual blockchain token WAVES/ETC | RoadMap - page 15. (Read 44210 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Hello. As I see ICO price was 3k satoshi? And how much tokens are total? Coinmarket shows me Circulating Supply 10,000,000 INPAY
I interesting how much total supply coins at this moment
And about reward program with 180% annual - I don't understand reward program was ended or not?

As this token has 2 blockchains, 10 mil total supply in ETC chain and 10 mil in Waves chain. You cannot use ETC tokens for trading, only Waves tokens.
Ok thanks. So we got 20 mil tokens summary. And which tokens are trading on Cryptopia, Waves of ETC?

Can't wait for listing Inpay to Bittrex...
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Hello. As I see ICO price was 3k satoshi? And how much tokens are total? Coinmarket shows me Circulating Supply 10,000,000 INPAY
And about reward program with 180% annual - I don't understand reward program was ended or not?

As this token has 2 blockchains, 10 mil total supply in ETC chain and 10 mil in Waves chain. You cannot use ETC tokens for trading, only Waves tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
do you guys have a telegram grouP?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
giants may cry too
what kind of reward  do you mean?
The reward twitter made last year! You have started to pay recently! Or are they other Dev?
I dont know , but now i want the reward two =) inpay is getting a little expensive
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
giants may cry too
Dev, congratulations to the new thread, I sent a pm on twitter, but they did not respond, I'm claiming my reward! Check it out in the spreadsheet, it's Karodozo!
what kind of reward  do you mean?
So many people waiting for the bounty campaign.
Then I'll wait for the Signature campaign.
Hope the ICO went well (y)

There was no ICO, if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So many people waiting for the bounty campaign.
Then I'll wait for the Signature campaign.
Hope the ICO went well (y)
Activity: 268
And where's dev's slack?
good inovation
but i want ask, total suply 10 million coin, 5 million waves platform and 5 million ETC platform
or all produce 10 million coin every platform

There are two separate InPay tokens: on Waves blockchain and on Ethereum Classic blockchain. Each has 10M coins in supply. Users can easily send coins from one blockchain to another. It's can be done through the exchanger. Unfortunately Waves does not support smart contracts, but Ethereum Classic does! And we can use Ethereum Classic blockchain for voting, aliases, etc.
For exchanges and trading we will use only token based on waves.

In 1 chain only 10mln tokens and you can not use ETC tokens for trading.

Just copied it from official slack, message by inpaydev.

So the ones on Criptopia  are waves tokens?

True
giants may cry too
good inovation
but i want ask, total suply 10 million coin, 5 million waves platform and 5 million ETC platform

There are two separate InPay tokens: on Waves blockchain and on Ethereum Classic blockchain. Each has 10M coins in supply. Users can easily send coins from one blockchain to another. It's can be done through the exchanger. Unfortunately Waves does not support smart contracts, but Ethereum Classic does! And we can use Ethereum Classic blockchain for voting, aliases, etc.

So the ones on Criptopia  are waves tokens?
good inovation

Activity: 50
The revival is good, maybe we'll offer something new I will watch and look at adding on other exchanges.
giants may cry too
will INPAY be listed on other exchanges?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
good inovation
Activity: 50
I think on live will be great ,because the classic will be the future, he is only developing
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i have looked at the project and it seems blurry...the impresion is that they try to revive their coin with something on top of it..i'll keep an eye for more details
Pages:
Jump to: