Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INPAY | First dual blockchain token WAVES/ETC | RoadMap - page 11. (Read 44210 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello,

Are you going to make a group on telegram ? THX

I appreciate your roadmap, the idee with the torrent tracker is amazing.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Hello community. We want to present new version of our web InPay wallets.
It support WAVES and ETC chains:
InPay-Waves
InPay-Ethereum Classic

This looks good, I like both ETC and WAVES so it's like best from both worlds. Will definitely be following your project.

Any plans for twitter/bitcointalk bounty camp?
Stay tuned... Wink
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
InPay-Waves
InPay-Ethereum Classic

This looks good, I like both ETC and WAVES so it's like best from both worlds. Will definitely be following your project.

Any plans for twitter/bitcointalk bounty camp?
InPay-Waves
InPay-Ethereum Classic
I'm looking forward to this project, will there be news when?
News will be coming.
Now, you can try InPay webwallet
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Is this through ico?
If yes when ico started?
I just saw this project
We decided to not do an ICO, and we develop the project using our own funds.
Pls read again the first message in this thread.
Hello, is there any news? The project is stopped... What happened? Have you lost your motivation or are you too busy? Roll Eyes Embarrassed
InPay project is not stopped.
Our team has a strong motivation to work on this interesting project.
Stay tuned Wink
I'm looking forward to this project, will there be news when?
Is this through ico?
If yes when ico started?
I just saw this project
We decided to not do an ICO, and we develop the project using our own funds.
Pls read again the first message in this thread.
Hello, is there any news? The project is stopped... What happened? Have you lost your motivation or are you too busy? Roll Eyes Embarrassed
InPay project is not stopped.
Our team has a strong motivation to work on this interesting project.
Stay tuned Wink
I saw a question asked but no answer was ecerngive. What is good about having a dual block chain?
Sorry for delay.
All info you can find on inPay site.
...Dual blockchain provides stability and flexibility, and InPay holders will be able to use the advantages of both platforms. Features like decentralised voting system, aliases etc. were made possible by Ethereum Classic technology.
Activity: 416

lol why is everybody so impatient, just let the dev work time will come for inpay

Exactly. Don't be impatient DEV will deliver
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

lol why is everybody so impatient, just let the dev work time will come for inpay
Activity: 340
Merit: 254
CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$
Not airdrop but price drop Cheesy

Coin cap is over 1M$ for what, assets and graphics?
Smiley

when devs will finish all the plans they announced the price will be more than 10 m $

do you think the 1st dev is not holding all the coins?

Activity: 346
Is this through ico?
If yes when ico started?
I just saw this project
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
setting the bar high haha I dont think genosis lvls are realistic. But who know if there is solid development and succesfull ico where it can go
UGC
Activity: 266
yeah I got that far but still wondering if this is something thats needed. But oh well im buying price is low so gonna take a change on this one. will folow this tread for updates. Goodluck dev

things can change in second... Gnosis has also 10Million Supply and if InPay will deliver just some ideas we can for sure see a big jump in price, but for getting into Gnosis price we will need more time, tech and promotion. InPay is still the only Asset on ETC Platform so this could also help
yeah I got that far but still wondering if this is something thats needed. But oh well im buying price is low so gonna take a change on this one. will folow this tread for updates. Goodluck dev
UGC
Activity: 266
I wonder myself also. I like the idea but at the same time I wonder why this is needed since we allready have the both blockchains independently from each other.

InPay will give you best from ETC and WAVES. that is the idea
I wonder myself also. I like the idea but at the same time I wonder why this is needed since we allready have the both blockchains independently from each other.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I saw a question asked but no answer was ecerngive. What is good about having a dual block chain?
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: