Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INPAY | First dual blockchain token WAVES/ETC | RoadMap - page 2. (Read 44209 times)

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
What does it mean that it is 'dual blockchain'? Surely I can't send tokens from the ETC chain to the Waves chain?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think it will since it looks pretty professional. Wink
Activity: 12
Inpay is Live on Cryptopia !!! The day has arrived
The listing on the exchange will be based on the Ethereum Classic aspect of Inpay
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Inpay Dev posted on Slack that the bridge platform will be released once Inpay is listed on Cryptopia , I will assume that goes for the whitepaper as well seeing how it has already been sent to Sasha Ivanov of Waves   . Cryptopia has been paid already by Inpay Dev and a picture was posted of the Dots payment confirming that statement  about a month ago so the ball is in court of the exchange . With all the chaos going on at Cryptopia this last month I am guessing patience will be a virtue(even though that can be hard in crypto at times )  before the listing occurs .

I thought topia wasn't listing waves assets anymore, so they changed it back again?
Inpay Dev posted on Slack that the bridge platform will be released once Inpay is listed on another exchange , I will assume that goes for the whitepaper as well seeing how it has already been sent to Sasha Ivanov of Waves   . The exchange  has been paid already by Inpay Dev and a picture was posted of the  payment confirming that statement  about a month ago so the ball is in court of the exchange . With all the chaos going on at exchanges this last month I am guessing patience will be a virtue(even though that can be hard in crypto at times )  before the listing occurs .
legendary
Inpay is releasing a newly updated Whitepaper in the near future . The WP has already been sent to Sasha Ivanov of Waves ! I think Inpay is just waiting for some crossed T's and dotted I's on the Waves side of things .

is there an official announcement from the team about it and an estimated date?
Inpay is releasing a newly updated Whitepaper in the near future . The WP has already been sent to Sasha Ivanov of Waves ! I think Inpay is just waiting for some crossed T's and dotted I's on the Waves side of things .
legendary
For months INPAY twitter has not posted a single update, what is happening? This token could be one of the most interesting to be hybrid, numerous projects are forgotten for a while and suddenly return, I hope it's the same with INPAY.

thought they had died too
good to have some news.

will we have an updated roadmap for 2018?
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Hello community!
InPay just added to Waves dex.
https://github.com/inpaytech  is updated.
More news coming.
Stay tuned.

staying tuned... before i invest - any updates?
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Hello community!
More news coming.
Stay tuned.
                                                      Let's guys, show the community your integrity, as developers who support their projects and develop them.  That you are not here for the sake of quick profit, but in order to stay and grow.  And then, perhaps, people will follow you.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Hello community!
More news coming.
Stay tuned.
Huge News ! Inpay has been officially added to the Waves Dex !!! Waves is also officially supporting Inpay !! Whitepaper has also been sent to Sasha Ivanov ....
Activity: 47
I never received any notification from Cryptopia about the delisting. Usually when a coin is delisted, I still have them on my balance but Cryptopia isn't even showing them anymore. Has anyone had this issue and had Cryptopia take care of this problem? I'm worried that these coins are not going to be refunded...
Activity: 51
Great concept btw.
Activity: 46
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I think you can just list the token in Waves DEX.
Activity: 56
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 31
Bce cooбщecтвo дoлжнo yчитьcя нa тaкиx вeщax, нe вepить пycтым oбeщaниям. Любoй, ктo нe дeлaeт иccлeдoвaния пpeждe, чeм пoкyпaть, тoт лeгкo лишитcя cвoиx дeнeг. B миpe кpиптoвaлют бoльшинcтвo пpoeктoв ---  бaнкpoты и yмышлeннoe мoшeнничecтвo.
Unfortunately it's very difficult to understand what you wrote. Can you write in English if this is something important for this project?

google translate is your friend :

''The whole community should learn from such things, do not believe in empty promises. Anyone who does not do research before buying, he will easily lose his money. In the world of crypto-currency most projects are bankrupt and deliberate fraud.''
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Bce cooбщecтвo дoлжнo yчитьcя нa тaкиx вeщax, нe вepить пycтым oбeщaниям. Любoй, ктo нe дeлaeт иccлeдoвaния пpeждe, чeм пoкyпaть, тoт лeгкo лишитcя cвoиx дeнeг. B миpe кpиптoвaлют бoльшинcтвo пpoeктoв ---  бaнкpoты и yмышлeннoe мoшeнничecтвo.
Unfortunately it's very difficult to understand what you wrote. Can you write in English if this is something important for this project?
Pages:
Jump to: