Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INPAY | First dual blockchain token WAVES/ETC | RoadMap - page 6. (Read 44209 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Now you can withdraw your InPay tokens from Cryptopia.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
No way of withdrawing from Cryptopia to web wallet.

Never has been.

Now trading on cryptopia locked and "withdrawals" locked also (never was possible anyway)

Says they will release lock when waves updates. But what then ? Still can't withdraw ?

Don't buy from anywhere -  I wasted considerable chunk of my own money...

This will sort out. I think that these guys, Inpay dev and Wave devs are tied at the hip. I think they've got a killer dap here. Read between the lines; months of significant volume " despite" sparse communication accompanied by major ball dropping( not inpay but wave) of failure to communicate with Cryptopia on wallet updates resulting in delisting of wave assets. LOL, redicules, right. Yet its right here that opportunity lies. While people are saying WTF, Im buying. I was buying at 13000 satoshi and loving this 5000 range. Wave is big big big and those guys are very busy and shit happens, some t's not crossed and i's not dotted. Patience now is your best move. Join the Inpay slack btw for a more info. Slack is where it seems most communication with crypto is happening now a days. http://slack.inpay.tech
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
No way of withdrawing from Cryptopia to web wallet.

Never has been.

Now trading on cryptopia locked and "withdrawals" locked also (never was possible anyway)

Says they will release lock when waves updates. But what then ? Still can't withdraw ?

Don't buy from anywhere -  I wasted considerable chunk of my own money...
Activity: 66
What about updating this post and talk a bit about the comming torrent tracker Mr. Devs??
Im sure it wont hurt  spending 2min. Here every day or every orher day updating!
Hi InPay community!
#3 New Exchange
Hi community!
I have some great news:
#1 !!!Decentralized Android Wallet!!!
#2 ....stay tuned

thanks!!

Inpay just broke through $90,000(21 btc)  24hr volume at cryptopia. This coin feels like it is going to pop. I could see Inpay go quickly to a buck on its way to $10 by the end of the year.

Wow, now at $124,000 24hr vol.

Really I cant believe the type of volume Inpay trades at daily. There must be a strong blessing or a wizard powering up this coin: Trading volume is currently at 43 btc($168152.36) at Cryptopia.
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
Bittrex of not
Hi community!
I have some great news:
#2 ....stay tuned

thanks!!

Inpay just broke through $90,000(21 btc)  24hr volume at cryptopia. This coin feels like it is going to pop. I could see Inpay go quickly to a buck on its way to $10 by the end of the year.

Wow, now at $124,000 24hr vol.
Hi community!
I have some great news:
#2 ....stay tuned

thanks!!

Activity: 196
Hi community!
I have some great news:
#2 ....stay tuned
Activity: 240
Hello community! Punks INPAY not dead!
Next weeks are very saturated for INPAY (alot of releases) stay tuned.
Greate work dev! Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Every weekend I buy some $INPAY, from the beginning I was very sympathetic to this project! I always look forward to new information and market movement! What's missing for $INPAY to get into Bittrex? Forget Poloniex, Bittrex will soon be 1st.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies are awesome!
People need to learn to be patient...

Since begin of may the volume always been 50.000 dollar or more every day..

Thats far from dead my friend... Also keep an eye on their twitter.

https://twitter.com/InPay_Team/status/895624163196416000

Greetings Aragorg
Hello community! Punks INPAY not dead!
Next weeks are very saturated for INPAY (alot of releases) stay tuned.
brand new
Activity: 0
 :'(am i too late for this, ppl are dumping it on cryptopia.
Activity: 280
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
giants may cry too
Hope inpay will do well in the dumping btc =D do inpay play to invest some coins in the promotion ?
Activity: 291
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
Dev, Any news? Or can you tell us where you are working on atm?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: