Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INPAY | First dual blockchain token WAVES/ETC | RoadMap - page 4. (Read 44209 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is the purpose on creating coins via the waves system? Basically every coin was dead afterwards, the waves plattform is still not developed yet.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello,

Saw in pay is a dual blockchains token to waves and ETC.
What are the benefits for in pay to be on 2 blockchains?

Don't understand the full picture of inpay.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

There is a certain innovation, the wallet is also doing very well, like the feeling of the interface
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Please list on another exchange to revive this coin, there are so many exchanges now cmon... tell them on the slack please  

This coin is developed on Waves and ETC. Why not list it on Waves Huh Instead, it's Yobit and Tidex Sad

waves is pretty dead too why not just pay for hitbtc and trade it over there?
tidex atleast has some volume
yobit... decent size exchange but no volume for this coin, which is pretty sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Please list on another exchange to revive this coin, there are so many exchanges now cmon... tell them on the slack please  

This coin is developed on Waves and ETC. Why not list it on Waves Huh Instead, it's Yobit and Tidex Sad
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Winter is coming Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
This project is not dead... If you have any question please join the slack.
The devs are everyday ther Smiley

volume at nearly zero. totally and absolutely dead.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

but still why no new updates on twitter and social media?

still holding but was considering to drop it...
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
that‘s really novel coin, but I want to see more details of this token.
And the total supply is also good.
Hope, it will boom.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
This community is pretty dead. Why have this forum if no one from the project uses it? Most people don't like joining Slack. Ever since I did, all I get are phishing emails. Dev team need to be more active on this forum. It's a great way to grow the community and no phishing attacks to worry about.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Does anyone know any details about the web wallet? Is it possible to transfer the coins from the exchange to the Waves platform? Is there anyone still on here?
What do you want to know about the web wallet?
It possible.
yes, I am.

If you say you are here maybe you should not be absent for a month or longer afterwards. Doesnt reflect well on the project and people will lose confidence.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
I withdrew some INPAY from cryptoptia to my Waves wallet address and they came through as Tokens.. Looks right to me - anyone aware of any issue with this approach? Is INPAY a Waves token, or is there some distinct wallet where this should be sent? Haven't kept up on it.. Either way, my waves wallet shows having recieved INPAY tokens, so that's a good sign.. Recommend starting with a test amount first if you're trying this.
Activity: 29
Is it safe to withdraw this coin from cryptopia?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
What is this coin current situation of this coin? Trading volumes are super low and social media have been quite silent. I think that Dual blockchain might be good think in futere but would be nice to know that are Devs still whit us before I jump in.

wouldlike to know the same
team didn't post any updates on twitter for almost a month now and since it got kicked out from topia I never heard of it again.
are there any plans and development is still happening?

considering to sell here...
Activity: 32
What is this coin current situation of this coin? Trading volumes are super low and social media have been quite silent. I think that Dual blockchain might be good think in futere but would be nice to know that are Devs still whit us before I jump in.
Activity: 7
Hello, I downloaded inpay wallet on android 7, I cannot create a new account, I enter name and password but it says unknown error.

Can any of the devs explain why InPay isn't listed on the Waves Platform? It doesn't make sense that a Waves coin isn't listed on the Waves Platform. Also, that ID that seems to be required on the web wallet makes no sense and there isn't any explanation for it either.  Huh
I have a problem when withdraw from Cryptopia to web wallet, there is no account ID, it just show Inpay Address.
Anyone can show me how to send inpay token to web wallet?

I think that you have to join their Slack. The devs don't seem to respond to many comments on this site. You can also post your question on their Twitter page.
Pages:
Jump to: