Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 29. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Can make various variations of INSANE (NE, SE, SA, IS, IN, INN, SAN, .....) many ..
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum

TRUMP EXPLORER CLOSING ON THE 15th

The majority has been claimed, anything unclaimed can be kept in a separate INSANE account, which I will label so it is a public record.

The network will not die, so if you are late, contact insanecoin.com, and arrange to transfer any Trump. It will probably entail a couple of wallets being opened.

Personally, I  would close it in a week as I think it gets in the way of insane progress, which if true damages stakeholder interests. However, unless asked otherwise by the steering board, I will keep it going until the 15th, which is about 4 weeks since the swap started.

Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
Hello guys. Not sure if this has already been discussed by the team, but I would like to point your attention at the ticker of the coin.

What about changing it? There are at least three good reasons to do that:

1) INSANE is the ticker of the old coin, may generate confusion
2) Ticker INSANE is pretty long and it is the same as the coin name
3) We could choose something a bit more professional looking, maybe a three chars one starting with X

I would propose XNS, but I'm curious to know your opinion about this...

1. I don't think it will cause confusion, there are too many coins to fill the heads of people. Most will not hear of it before it hits Yobit. In saying that, the sooner Trump gets shut down the better. I would do it now, and carry the coins over to an account, label it, and wait for them to be claimed.

2. The ticker is long and the same as the coin name. But I do not see where the argument is. It is a statement. If you mean it breaks with protocol, is that so bad? a. The virtue in it is that it also stands out against the other few hundred coins on an exchange. b. in the first part (a) you mention confusion, this would cause another layer, and require new wallets issuing. I assume not a critical update, with the base58 still on little i (not X). So that would be confusing, too. c. XNS stands out, but at the bottom of a page, grouped together with the other  3 char Xs, requiring you scan the Xs to find it.

Changing the ticker may have made sense if it was to INS or something. But I think it is too late to contemplate it.

3. Honestly, I don't see why 3 characters and X is professional. It is generic, like all altcoins. INSANE did not have to be INSANE, it could have been called anything really: "0x0" would be right at the top of a listings page, and has a "genesis" ring too it.

I think there may have been an argument to go for INS or ISE right at the beginning, but now I think it would cause too much confusion.

Sorry to disagree, as you provide valuable services to the crypto community in bucket loads.

Sir Secco!  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Hello guys. Not sure if this has already been discussed by the team, but I would like to point your attention at the ticker of the coin.

3) We could choose something a bit more professional looking, maybe a three chars one starting with X

Hmm I'm torn in two over this idea, I like the brand INSANE and think we should get it in as much as possible but I also see the merit of having a nice 2 digit ticker and XNS does roll of the tongue dosn't it.

I think I shall sit on the fence on this one, but as all ways this a community coin and as such everyone of you has an input on this, so speak up and be heard if if you are INSANE.

TICKER - XNS - maybe ... Because any exchanges allow ticker till 5 symbols ... INSANE (6 symbols) accept not all exchanges ... But we already send request on yobit ( I think as INSANE)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Where can I see the rules of the signatures campaign and avatar campaign? What reward do you plan? I found only one specimen signature for all rank users in the forum.

At present there is no sig campaign but we have talked about it and may do one, its the logistics is the issue, as someone needs to go through all the posts etc and make sure all is good before sending out payment.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
Where can I see the rules of the signatures campaign and avatar campaign? What reward do you plan? I found only one specimen signature for all rank users in the forum.
legendary
crunck

Hmm I'm torn in two over this idea, I like the brand INSANE and think we should get it in as much as possible but I also see the merit of having a nice 2 digit ticker and XNS does roll of the tongue dosn't it.

I think I shall sit on the fence on this one, but as all ways this a community coin and as such everyone of you has an input on this, so speak up and be heard if if you are INSANE.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Nice work with all that crunck Smiley

I have changed the website to reflect the changes and once all the DNS stuff propagates I will upload.
legendary
crunck
Anyone would to sell? tell me your offer

Blimey that's a first It's normally people trying to sell the coins not buy them.

I will send you a PM, and perhaps we can find some coins for you.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
INSANE dice is still down but that would not be long for sure since Yobit is on reach probably this week. Faucet is doin great, we got 39 payouts, it might be giving 120+ coins I guess, so best chances for those who like free INSANE for the meantime.

Very good.  Faucet dropping around 2 1/2 blocks each time.  The insane faucet is generously INSANE.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL
Activity: 882

INSANE increasingly become stronger with the features of the website is complete, and is supported by reliable developers. good teamwork, salute INSANE
legendary
crunck
Good !!! Very good ...

Good news -
Russian-speaking people have become interested  ... More people  have become interested  about INSANE ...

Good news, You will have to be our face in there as I dont speak Russian

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Good !!! Very good ...

Good news -
Russian-speaking people have become interested  ... More people  have become interested  about INSANE ...
Pages:
Jump to: