Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 31. (Read 47361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
No problem, I will take my insane cap off for the time being.

The fund is on target now, found a few ARDR in a poloniex account I forgot about.

Great and thanks, I will get the yobit request in now Smiley

novaexchange - listing for vote - 0,03 BTC . After - paid votes to 240 ... 0,3 BTC - guaranteed lising - but listing for vote +paid vote - it's cheaper

Yeah but you need 50 N points just to get on the voting list, If anyone wants to add it their then fine I am sure we can all vote on it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

The fund is on target now, found a few ARDR in a poloniex account I forgot about.

novaexchange - listing for vote - 0,03 BTC . After - paid votes to 240 ... 0,3 BTC - guaranteed lising - but listing for vote +paid vote - it's cheaper
legendary
crunck

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

legendary
crunck
Good news, Colin from https://poswallet.com has agreed to list INSANE on the site, I will update further once its all set up and running.

Crunck

Good job Smiley Is this something we can promote yet? coming soon?

Lets wait until its listed, he said a few days, I am on there all the time as i have investments on there so as soon as its up I will let you all know Smiley
Good news, Colin from https://poswallet.com has agreed to list INSANE on the site, I will update further once its all set up and running.

Crunck

Good job Smiley Is this something we can promote yet? coming soon?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Crunck

awesome ,I am really impressed with your hard work @Crunck  Smiley
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Insane is really ready to take off..great things happening on the way accordingly as stated on the roadmap. Dice/faucet has been laid, and an ongoing swap. Just a few more for the yobit fee and now we have SubG incharge in promotion. No doubt, we really had a great dev team!
legendary
crunck

Crunck
legendary
crunck
Activity: 392
Merit: 252

lol its good to help if any of the bag holders want to send me some INSANE - ijE4HzVbzg2zJUTzYMNET3qHweYioBKU2s  go for it hahah

Please check your wallet for your bit of insanity, this is from the bounty fund as a thanks for all your help and support. Smiley
It's nice that devs are trying to get onto Yobit. However, I would recommend doing some marketing first.  Get the word out for Insane.  Consider using the viral exchange to promote the coin and get more supporters.  It looks like there's only a couple dozen serious supporters so far and once listed on Yobit, we will be selling/buying from each other.  The price will be minimal at best.  Please make use of the reserve funds because when an outsider looks at the rich list, the #1 wallet is a turn off.  Just being honest and insane.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

I agree with some of that, the issue being though at present people cant get hold of INSANE so I don't really see the point in getting people all excited about something they cant get.

Once on Yobit then we can get people excited and show them where to get the coins from, and hopefully the demand will increase the price.

Thats my method of thinking, but I could be wrong

This is where theviralexchange.com comes into play.  There are thousands of members on there with possibly millions of followers combined for twitter accounts.  One reweet can lead to many new insane supporters.  Yobit is a great entry level exchange, however, it is known to have many pump and dump coins.  People are more wise than to buy first and then find out what the coin is all about.  The dev team can try to promote the coin before being listed in the trollbox but not sure if that is any good.  The main concern for potential investors is the #1 wallet.  There is really no written plan on what it will be used for yet.  That wallet can make or break insane.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

I think you should be in charge of INSANE PR  Smiley

LOL thank you for the suggestion but that would be insane for me.  I might go crazy and run butt naked around town with insanecoin.com written on my ass.  You guys are doing great by the way!

perfect advertising strategy.....your hired Wink
legendary
crunck
Activity: 770
It's nice that devs are trying to get onto Yobit. However, I would recommend doing some marketing first.  Get the word out for Insane.  Consider using the viral exchange to promote the coin and get more supporters.  It looks like there's only a couple dozen serious supporters so far and once listed on Yobit, we will be selling/buying from each other.  The price will be minimal at best.  Please make use of the reserve funds because when an outsider looks at the rich list, the #1 wallet is a turn off.  Just being honest and insane.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

I agree with some of that, the issue being though at present people cant get hold of INSANE so I don't really see the point in getting people all excited about something they cant get.

Once on Yobit then we can get people excited and show them where to get the coins from, and hopefully the demand will increase the price.

This is where theviralexchange.com comes into play.  There are thousands of members on there with possibly millions of followers combined for twitter accounts.  One reweet can lead to many new insane supporters.  Yobit is a great entry level exchange, however, it is known to have many pump and dump coins.  People are more wise than to buy first and then find out what the coin is all about.  The dev team can try to promote the coin before being listed in the trollbox but not sure if that is any good.  The main concern for potential investors is the #1 wallet.  There is really no written plan on what it will be used for yet.  That wallet can make or break insane.  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

LOL thank you for the suggestion but that would be insane for me.  I might go crazy and run butt naked around town with insanecoin.com written on my ass.  You guys are doing great by the way!
legendary
crunck

legendary
crunck

Pages:
Jump to: