Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 12. (Read 184376 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Very nice to see that this cryptocurrency and forum post is going strong since 2016 Smiley I'm a newbie and I am still investigating what is best for me.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
I'm exhausted  Shocked

I have followed this coin from truumpinsane, to just insane and now INSN it only took me about 2 hours to read it all.

I must say I'm amazed as most coins just slow down and die, but this thing what ever the hell it is ( definitely insane ) just keeps on rolling.

I@m defo going to buy into it and keep up the good work

TT
lovely post
enjoyed it here Grin

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
No, as simple as I said. Before I closed my wallet I had 60k higher balance after I started it again.

Go into the console and try repairwallet?

If this do not work, make a full resync.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
No, as simple as I said. Before I closed my wallet I had 60k higher balance after I started it again.

Go into the console and try repairwallet?
Activity: 16
Is there some roadmap? Any future plans?
Activity: 49
i do not belive it got delisted, Livecoin has often maintances and like history prove he can also make deals for pumpers. To lock wallet for some time and let price to be pumped usually 24 H

Interesting, I hope you are right.
Hello.
INSN is switched temporarily off because of problems with a note.
He will be again included when we are convinced that everything works correctly. It is the Answer of Livecoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
60k INSN has gone lost from my wallet without any details info or clue. What can I do about it? Is there something like a full wallet scan or something?
Do you mean the orphans you mined while you were on your own chain ? Show us a pic of what your talking about
Activity: 85
60k INSN has gone lost from my wallet without any details info or clue. What can I do about it? Is there something like a full wallet scan or something?
i do not belive it got delisted, Livecoin has often maintances and like history prove he can also make deals for pumpers. To lock wallet for some time and let price to be pumped usually 24 H

Interesting, I hope you are right.
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
lol!guys! to my withdrawals, there will be a month tomorrow!!! Grin why so slowly!? Huh

from where do you do withdraw?
www.coinexchange

hi, is your witdrawal still pending on coinexchange ?
did you contact coinexchange support team ?
just suggestions for you, better to buy INSN coin on cryptopia mate, because i heard a lot issue with coinexchange
regards

withdraw coinexchange 2018-04-06 03:44:27 - livecoin!   txid in network it is read , problems with a wallet livecoin
yeah livecoin has deactivated withdrawals and deposit days ago, and the price has been pushed there. what's the problem anyway with livecoin?

I wonder too what's going up, hope Insane won't get delisted from there because livecoin is a good exchange.
Activity: 72
lol!guys! to my withdrawals, there will be a month tomorrow!!! Grin why so slowly!? Huh

www.coinexchange

just suggestions for you, better to buy INSN coin on cryptopia mate, because i heard a lot issue with coinexchange
regards

withdraw coinexchange 2018-04-06 03:44:27 - livecoin!   txid in network it is read , problems with a wallet livecoin
yeah livecoin has deactivated withdrawals and deposit days ago, and the price has been pushed there. what's the problem anyway with livecoin?
Activity: 49

www.coinexchange

regards

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I would suggest opening a support ticket with CoinExchange. If it's something on their end they will fix it.... at least that is my experience with them, they may not be fast every time but they have never cheated me out of any coins in my dealings with them.
Activity: 72

www.coinexchange

I just make a withdraw from coinexchange, it takes 10 min! are you sure? have you opened a ticket?
Activity: 30
This indeed looks an interesting project, that has come from a strange heritage, but then i suppose crypto is strange lol
Activity: 180
Merit: 52
I am happy to help with anything needed here, i have servers and am fluent in php and html.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

www.coinexchange

regards
Activity: 132
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Wink

https://insane.network/ scroll down, and there you can find names and also can research them

We have had some issues here at insane, as some know, we started with a free distro so funds are sometimes an issue, but dedication and determination abound. I have been personally sidetracked for the last few months due to a bereavement that tuned my family upside down.  But we as a team, and speaking personally, I especially am driven to moving INSN forward. We will be progressing with insanespaces over the coming months, so keep your eyes out for that. INSN holders will, as promised (but a bit late) receive a representative bonus to their portfolio.

I hope everything is OK now in your family, that's the most important thing.

Keep up the good work with INSN, we know this is not a fast development, but it's a great community.
Pages:
Jump to: