Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 14. (Read 184376 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Jesus ive missed loads im still running the the V2 wallet and i see there has been coin swaps and all sorts going on lol

Guess I've lost my coins so back to the start for me I suppose Smiley

Still I'm glad to see this coin still being backed..

Crunck

Hey, where have you been hiding?
Activity: 134
Merit: 20
Join insane.exchange.
The Masternode setup in op link is broken. Can i get a link to the setup guide. Thank You

Here it is: https://insane.network/insanely-easy-insn-masternode-vps-guide/ also OP updated!
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Update is working like a charm, ( I never had sync issues ) but hardly any stakes would confirm. Now I'm hitting them all the time. Good job guys! This is a great coin.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
The Masternode setup in op link is broken. Can i get a link to the setup guide. Thank You
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Jesus ive missed loads im still running the the V2 wallet and i see there has been coin swaps and all sorts going on lol

Guess I've lost my coins so back to the start for me I suppose Smiley

Still I'm glad to see this coin still being backed..

Crunck
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
Why insane isn`t on cryptopia? I suppose that it`s not so hard to be listed there. Trex and polo are future targets, but maybe cryptopia is a good mid step

insane is in quite few exchanges: coinexchange, livecoin, cryptopia and novaexchange. i dont belive new exchanges should be goal right now.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Why insane isn`t on cryptopia? I suppose that it`s not so hard to be listed there. Trex and polo are future targets, but maybe cryptopia is a good mid step

It is listed there,  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INSN_BTC
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 24
I am going to try and grow my bag with another 300k insane if I can get it insanely cheap before we go to the Pleiades as the moon is insanely overcrowded with doge fans, we need to colonize a new planetary star system lol.  Grin Grin  Grin
Activity: 14
An extra exchange never hurts. IMO Poloniex is much much much better than Bittrex. They select coins by quality, not by trading volume, and keep supporting them even if trading volume decrease. Very serious way to do business.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I am not sure if it will last right now but Insane is at 400 on YoYoBit.

Welcome to higher highs and higher lows.

Stay Insane my friends.
this is a old wallet Yobit never updated here is where you find the price  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INSN_BTC
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
Hello,

I have set up 10 masternodes but not all of them are getting rewards. 5 out of 10 masternodes are giving masternode rewards and 2 out of 10 are rewarding ONLY stakes. 3 out of 10 are completely dead and doing nothing.

These are the errors I get:
-GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
-Could not find suitable
-Error: masternode is not in a running status
- dseep - Asking source node for missing entry

Anyone can help out here?  Smiley

PS: Bittzy released a new wallet ( v1.0.5.4-Membrane-09) and will be running it now.

Is it worth running a masternode right now? Vin error usually down to wallet being locked when starting, or no masternode payment detected (could also be invalid mn data)

i have 2 masternodes working fine over a month now, if you have problems go to discord and there might Some team member help, i got help there. I have regular MN rewards,
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Hello,

I have set up 10 masternodes but not all of them are getting rewards. 5 out of 10 masternodes are giving masternode rewards and 2 out of 10 are rewarding ONLY stakes. 3 out of 10 are completely dead and doing nothing.

-Could not find suitable

PS: Bittzy released a new wallet ( v1.0.5.4-Membrane-09) and will be running it now.

Is it worth running a masternode right now? Vin error usually down to wallet being locked when starting, or no masternode payment detected (could also be invalid mn data)
Activity: 25
I am not sure if it will last right now but Insane is at 400 on YoYoBit.

Welcome to higher highs and higher lows.

Stay Insane my friends.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hello,

-Could not find suitable

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
** INSN Update **

** v1.0.5.4-Membrane - 09 **

Does this update fixed the issues which were discussed by other members recently?

Many peoples missed the 10x bonus - so do you guys have any plan to extend the bonus time if the update has fixed the issue?

Just starving to see Insane's insanity and every day creating a new hope.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
** INSN Update **

** v1.0.5.4-Membrane - 09 **

** This update isn't madatory but it is highly recomended **

https://mega.nz/#!s8t2DS5A!R6-OAQXzx06pvwGb8RotAqSnhSMs8m2WzGbbZasN71g

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
~
Hi InsaneTeam,
Please consider ask for listing Insanecoin on the following exchanges in order to increase liquidity of the coin, which in turn help to rise the price a little bit.
https://cryptox.pl/
https://nanex.co/
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org
Thanks for your time for exchange listings for Insanecoin community.

its a good idea, moore exchanges for a big price and liquidity, i love this coin.

good work devs
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I'm still hoping that the wallet sync issue fix will be released soon.  My wallet has been out of sync for over 3 weeks.  I still don't understand how some insaners have a working wallet while others don't.  That's insane!

Yeah. That's InSaNe!

My wallet sync fine, I'm just having problems when it is unlocked for staking. After a while (couple of hours, sometimes less) it goes out of sync, so I need to close it, wait a bit, re-open, re-sync and then I'm ready for staking again. It is a bit annoying as wallet need to be guarded and it can't stay opened in staking for a whole night, but at least this workaround allows to stake... let's wait for the final fix... the network is strong and everything else is working smoothly. The big problems are all fixed. Bright future for INSN!

I did notice that if you restart the Insane wallet every few hours, staking is more accurate.  Maybe that's why it's called INSANE.  You have to do insane things to make it work.  haha.  Back to staking for a little bit now since the 10x bonus is almost over anyways. 
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
I'm still hoping that the wallet sync issue fix will be released soon.  My wallet has been out of sync for over 3 weeks.  I still don't understand how some insaners have a working wallet while others don't.  That's insane!

Yeah. That's InSaNe!

My wallet sync fine, I'm just having problems when it is unlocked for staking. After a while (couple of hours, sometimes less) it goes out of sync, so I need to close it, wait a bit, re-open, re-sync and then I'm ready for staking again. It is a bit annoying as wallet need to be guarded and it can't stay opened in staking for a whole night, but at least this workaround allows to stake... let's wait for the final fix... the network is strong and everything else is working smoothly. The big problems are all fixed. Bright future for INSN!
Pages:
Jump to: