Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 16. (Read 184376 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Is every Insaner alright? It seems completely silent for the last few days.  Roll Eyes
I hope Insane is preparing the rocket for the launch, the destination is the Moon or Saturn? Maybe Saturn this time, who knows!  Roll Eyes

Insane is the new normal! Get on board before it's too late.  Cool
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello.

Does Insn staking and MN works now as they should? Or its not fixed yet.

Thanks

insane masternodes work finly, And also stakeing works buts has few small problems, Buy INSN now, it still has 15 days 10 bonusm stakeing MN rewards period left, and buy somewhere else than cryptopia if you wish to stake couse cryptopia has wallet problems and cand despoit and withdraw INSN .

thanks a lot!

Has there been a wallet update?  My MN still falls off the list about 10-30 minutes after starting it.  Prior to the latest two wallet updates, it stayed up for months  Undecided
Activity: 55
Hello.

Thanks

insane masternodes work finly, And also stakeing works buts has few small problems, Buy INSN now, it still has 15 days 10 bonusm stakeing MN rewards period left, and buy somewhere else than cryptopia if you wish to stake couse cryptopia has wallet problems and cand despoit and withdraw INSN .

thanks a lot!
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
Hello.

Thanks

Activity: 55
Hello.

Thanks
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
A new channel for "insane memes" has been added to the official discord.

If you feel inspired, and want to contribute, you're welcome to join!

FYI, there are two forum threads, with some of the best memes created in 2017:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/insane-coin-meme-gallery-watch-the-images-or-post-your-own-1892847
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14224.0
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The wallet doesn't know when it will be repaired. It's a great project.
Keep the good work of the INSN coin team!

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Insane is not a new coin. It's been trading on exchanges since 2016.
You can check the first page for the list of exchanges.

Do not trade on Cryptopia now as they haven't updated to the latest version of wallet.
Activity: 300
oh, we will not see the answers to your questions, apparently. very sorry. but just in case, I'll ask again which languages your white paper has been translated into, or on what language will it be translated?
Activity: 189
some update about cryptopia wallet Huh?
Once the wallet fix is out, I am sure INSN will be rolling again just like the old days.  I'll keep an eye out for it and hope it comes soon. 

I'm starving to see those days again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is there any word on when the wallet out of sync issue will be fixed?  The last wallet update didn't fix the problem.  It's getting frustrating not being able to stake INSN while the 10x bonus is going on.  

Sorry about the delay in getting that fix out ... it is taking longer than expected.

No problem Bittzy78.  Thank you for the update.  Once the wallet fix is out, I am sure INSN will be rolling again just like the old days.  I'll keep an eye out for it and hope it comes soon. 
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Is there any word on when the wallet out of sync issue will be fixed?  The last wallet update didn't fix the problem.  It's getting frustrating not being able to stake INSN while the 10x bonus is going on.  

Sorry about the delay in getting that fix out ... it is taking longer than expected.

Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know that you are aware of it!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Hi dev. Im mining INSN https://hash-latino.com/?address=iRiVGdFmAsXKrVw5HgzpMMj3ZyBty4BkJ2
but i not receive INSN on my wallet cryptopia Huh pls help me!

im not a dev, but Cryptopia has their own problems do not mine there right now, mine to your personal eallet, Cryptopia wallet is not working and no one has idea when they fix it.

so cryptopia have an issue with their wallet for now,,
and its will be good if the Insane dev team contacting cryptopia personally regarding this issue
regards

just as @zincra stated.. and to confirm https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insn/address.dws?iRiVGdFmAsXKrVw5HgzpMMj3ZyBty4BkJ2.htm
seems the address has been getting the payments .. as such when Cryptopia updates and syncs you should get those coins in your balance. if you dont that means Cryptopia changed the wallet, in which case you have lost those coins because Cryptopia has a clear statement regarding deposit addresses "Do not mine to this address".

and as i know most of exchange will noticed you before make a deposits in their wallet about " Do not mine to this address"
so, not only cryptopia
regards
Activity: 131
Hi dev. Im mining INSN https://hash-latino.com/?address=iRiVGdFmAsXKrVw5HgzpMMj3ZyBty4BkJ2

im not a dev, but Cryptopia has their own problems do not mine there right now, mine to your personal eallet, Cryptopia wallet is not working and no one has idea when they fix it.
Thanks you!
Activity: 300
tell me, will your white paper be translated into other languages? Or is it too late? Grin Does the project have long-term plans?
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.

just as @zincra stated.. and to confirm https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insn/address.dws?iRiVGdFmAsXKrVw5HgzpMMj3ZyBty4BkJ2.htm
seems the address has been getting the payments .. as such when Cryptopia updates and syncs you should get those coins in your balance. if you dont that means Cryptopia changed the wallet, in which case you have lost those coins because Cryptopia has a clear statement regarding deposit addresses "Do not mine to this address".

Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

Pages:
Jump to: