Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 25. (Read 184376 times)

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
still any giveaway in process?

There are two running on Bitcoin Garden:

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14854.0
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15376.0

You may want to have a look at The Crypto Chat, sometimes they are doing some.

Also keep an eye on https://twitter.com/insanecoin as normally giveaways and promos are announced there.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Insane team, according to your github repository https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN it has only 16 commits and last one was in May 2017. How your development is going?
Activity: 43
still any giveaway in process?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Hi, can someone say how much I will earn on average if I run Insane master node?

I haven't received a masternode payment in almost three months. So at the moment it seems you will earn nothing.

First off, I would like to extend the appreciation of the Insane Team for holding your master node while we work out the update. I would also like to say that we will work out a rewards system with the update that will give a benefit to those who held onto their master nodes without being rewarded for it.

More on this rewards system coming soon...

Grin
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Hi, can someone say how much I will earn on average if I run Insane master node?

I haven't received a masternode payment in almost three months. So at the moment it seems you will earn nothing.
Activity: 27
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
I've done a lot of reading about this coin and it seems like it might be something worth investing in.
That's correct! This is one of the best non-Ico project.

Im surprised the price is still where it's at. I like the rather low supply and the tech behind the coin. Just wondering why it hasn't shot up by now?
The price is very low now if compare with the all-time high. It is due to the masternode reward issue which is very low and dev team is fixing it and soon we will see the announcement of the update.
I believe that the price will go to the moon as soon as the update gets released. And I also believe the price now is very low to buy, do your own research, if you are convinced then grab some.

Is there not any marketing for the coin or?
Currently there is no marketing afaik. But I hope the marketing will begin once the update is ready.

I also read somewhere that transactions are super slow is this true?
Not sure, I haven't made any transaction recently.
Activity: 74
Hey when new swap is coming?

There is no swap coming.. But there will be a airdrop for the INSN holders.

When is the airdrop and how do i join the airdrop?
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I've done a lot of reading about this coin and it seems like it might be something worth investing in. Im surprised the price is still where it's at. I like the rather low supply and the tech behind the coin. Just wondering why it hasn't shot up by now? Is there not any marketing for the coin or? I also read somewhere that transactions are super slow is this true?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hey is anyone mining this? Is it worth it to join a pool with a D3 miner. I think this coin has potential.

I have not mined INSN but seeing that the rewards is only 1 INSN per block, it would be better to use your D3 miner on a more profitable X11 coin and sell it to buy INSN coins.  INSN coins are very cheap right now so it's not worth throwing all that hash power at it when the rewards are so minimal. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
Hey is anyone mining this? Is it worth it to join a pool with a D3 miner. I think this coin has potential.
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

yeah i found out. Just seeking now more information!
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
NovaExchange is not closing. This is the ann in their home page:

We are happy to announce that we have found a new partner that is willing, experienced, and able to carry on running Nova Exchange.
So.The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, keep on trading crypto.
Best Wishes to you all!

INSN deposits are still unavailable, but I think we will see them back soon. This is a great news for INSN!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
Activity: 770
I have 5000 Coins on Yobit... what now?
Where can i change them to new coins?

There was a swap from INSANE to INSN last year (can't remember when) now you can't swap the insane from yobit as the swap period has ended.

Yeah, that swap was on Novaexchange if I remember correctly.  It was the longest swap in cryptocurrency history.  It was like over 3 months for the swap.  Yobit didn't offer a swap and now the tokens on there are worthless.  If anyone have purchased Insane tokens on Yobit, you should sell them back immediately.  Only INSN tokens are supported by the team. 
Activity: 12
Pyccкaя вeткa ecть?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

There was a swap from INSANE to INSN last year (can't remember when) now you can't swap the insane from yobit as the swap period has ended.
LT4
Activity: 31
Like you WP. It makes me believe
Activity: 835

Its a old coin on yobit....sell back.....change is impossible....
Pages:
Jump to: