Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 28. (Read 184404 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Well, I think it is safe to say that nobody on the INSN team wanted 2017 to end on a slow note... but that is how things go sometimes.

We are looking forward to 2018 being a banner year for INSN.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays  to everyone!

Grin
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Hello, can someone tell me what is the difference between INSN and a similar coin like Dash, Monero or Spectrecoin ?
Does INSN is more secure, untracable than others? Does INSN use TOR?
Thank you!

Ya dash and more

use velocity adaptive block sizes and VRX

http://cryptocoderz.com/velocity.html

http://cryptocoderz.com/vrx.html

https://insanecoin.com/index.php/2017/06/26/insane-insn-roadmap-2017-2018/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I just received an INS promo token, you guys are desperate aren't you?  Embarrassed

This project is Insane coin with the ticker INSN not INS.  If you've received some INSN, that's good for you but you don't need to insult the project.  Be appreciative of what you receive.  Just because you've received some free stuff, doesn't mean the owner was desperate to give them away.  I received many free airdrop tokens which have ended up being worth thousands.   Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just received an INS promo token, you guys are desperate aren't you?  Embarrassed
Activity: 266
InsaneCoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/insanecoin/real_time
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello, can someone tell me what is the difference between INSN and a similar coin like Dash, Monero or Spectrecoin ?
Does INSN is more secure, untracable than others? Does INSN use TOR?
Thank you!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hi guys! Where i can see the count of active INSN masternodes  Huh

you can check here https://masternodes.pro/stats/insn
full INSN masternodes stats
Activity: 770
Update from Mrok on Discord today

Hi Everyone, time for a dev progress report:

The Good:
- I still dont have a solid date / block# for the update but currently I'm very (75%) confident we will be ready for a release in the 3rd week of January.

The Bad:
- I haven't spent enough time on the rewards code to release it, so we aren't running on the testnet with updated rewards yet.

The Ugly Additional Details:
- Bittzy and Longestline have convinced me that the priority for this release needs to be making sure our wallet user experience is better than the other wallets, and  our current wallet UI is... bad.

So: Bittzy recommended searching in the masternodes tab, which I added because it's a great and easy to implement idea. Layouts have changed and simplified, there's a cute "sun/moon" icon to switch between light and dark themes, and the dark theme looks good now. I will post some new screenshots once things are all are cleaned up.

I'm currently working on the updated blockexplorer, its taking longer than I hoped but it's been  useful for me to get into some details about how things work so it's time well spent.

- It seems like the android memory changes are working (e.g. the wallet works when compiled for low-resource environments) but I haven't tested it on an android emulator

- Today I'm working on INSN dev holiday gift that I promised. I'll post details about that in the next couple of days.  Spoiler: this is one of those gifts that you wonder if the giver really wanted the gift for themselves?

Happpy Holidays!

Sorry for the lack of updates

Thanks for the development progress update.  I hope to see Mrok deliver a release in January.  INSN is missing out on all the altcoin actions going on.  Price is insanely low and the struggle doesn't seem to get any better at the moment.  No choice but to keep hodling until the price recovers and becomes desirable again. 
Activity: 266
InsaneCoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/insanecoin/real_time
Activity: 132

The Good:
- I still dont have a solid date / block# for the update but currently I'm very (75%) confident we will be ready for a release in the 3rd week of January.

The Bad:
- I haven't spent enough time on the rewards code to release it, so we aren't running on the testnet with updated rewards yet.

- Bittzy and Longestline have convinced me that the priority for this release needs to be making sure our wallet user experience is better than the other wallets, and  our current wallet UI is... bad.

So: Bittzy recommended searching in the masternodes tab, which I added because it's a great and easy to implement idea. Layouts have changed and simplified, there's a cute "sun/moon" icon to switch between light and dark themes, and the dark theme looks good now. I will post some new screenshots once things are all are cleaned up.

I'm currently working on the updated blockexplorer, its taking longer than I hoped but it's been  useful for me to get into some details about how things work so it's time well spent.

- It seems like the android memory changes are working (e.g. the wallet works when compiled for low-resource environments) but I haven't tested it on an android emulator

- Today I'm working on INSN dev holiday gift that I promised. I'll post details about that in the next couple of days.  Spoiler: this is one of those gifts that you wonder if the giver really wanted the gift for themselves?

Happpy Holidays!

It's good to know that the project is alive. I've always liked INSN.
Activity: 74
I havent been on in awhile, has the POS reward been corrected, and what is the % of reward per year?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

The Good:

The Bad:

Happpy Holidays!

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Activity: 53
Really promissing. Keep my eye on
Activity: 132
Hi! My wallet is stuck at block 37036. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I solve it?

Thanks!
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

You can see this in your INSN wallet unedr  the 'Masternode' page, 'Insane Network' tab or over the https://insn.cstats.net/masternodes/stats/ website. There are 56 masternodes at the moment of writing. Cheers!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I don't think we can expect a date for the upcoming fix releases.  The Insane team will most likely just release the update when it's ready.  Any dates mentioned that are not met will not be good for the project.  I think we should still get some kind of update announcements of the development progress to see that things are going well. 

Yes, it will be great if Insane team updates the progress of development time to time.

The update is in progress, the devs are working hard and ensuring that all the code behind the niggling wallet issues that we have experienced is sent to code hospital and revived or shot and buried in a shallow grave somewhere in cryptoland.  But on a more serious note, feel free to have a nose around the insane team discord Dev channel > you can join us here https://discord.gg/UfS9rEK  Stay insane, the insanity will resume shortly........

Great to know that the update is progressing at its own pace.
Believe me, when I see some posts from you guys about fixing, further developments it gives me strength to support Insane insanely.
Its not about me only, but I believe the whole Insane community gets strength to support insane.

Just sometimes post here about the updates. It will help a lot I believe. I already joined discord.

Insane is the new normal.

P.s.: Those who didn't bought Insane till now, you have the golden opportunity to buy now. Its very cheap currently.
       Soon alt market will rise and Insane will be insane soon.

I agree..

Plus, I hope bittzy will announce actual progress as well, regarding insane space..
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 835
Good news,holders is so tired and waiting for the moon Smiley
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
It's great to hear the team are still working away,
I was worried about insane for a while there didn't seem to be much happening
I look forward to further updates
Pages: