Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 32. (Read 184404 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

We just need INSN to regain some footing and the INSC ICO will be back on track.

Stay tuned

Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
It has been a long time coming but we are finally introducing a new lead dev for INSN

@MrOK

He introduced himself on INSN Discord >> https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

So, I'm not the only one doing dev work, and the other INSN devs are all smarter and better looking than I am. And we are looking for more help.
LittleInsane2
I am the "public face" of the dev squad for now. So, who am I?  I'm a software engineer in the real world and I've been writing code since the early 90s.  Most of my work has been in cryptography and distributed systems development.
I've done lots of software for "safety critical" functions in medical, financial, high tech and aerospace so I'm used to building things that need to be tested.

Some of the things I've coded might be on your computer right now. For example, I helped make the reference implementation for storage encryption on ssds and hard disks.

I was engineering lead for online banking at a huge bank in the US. That was awful so i quit.
I've been over all the source code for INSaNe and it's good.

I asked Bittzy to keep my identity under wraps until we knew that we liked working together and that there were no hidden "surprises". There are no hidden surprises and we all get along. I am so happy.

I have tried to anticipate some of your questions:
Q: Why are you doing this? We are alt coin enthusiasts so we are pre-conditioned to hate devs and we will mistreat you and slander you and question your motives!
A: The single best indicator of future success is the team and this is a good one. Also, INSC (insane spaces) is the hotness. A DAO accelerator for new blockchain technologies? Yep that is a good idea.

I was going to do a crayon drawing of a road, but   ...    Roadmap: - Fixing the network rewards so our masternodes have the best ROI -  we are doing this now (and fixing other issues w/ the wallet)

- Decentralized exchange integration with Etherdelta and Bisq - ASAP

- An android staking wallet might be nice?

Welcome aboard @MROK

welcome,
very good news , good job @ all !!!
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Welcome aboard @MROK

Welcome aboard @MROK!

Today is a sunny day... fasten your belt!
legendary
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
It has been a long time coming but we are finally introducing a new lead dev for INSN

@MrOK

He introduced himself on INSN Discord >> https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

So, I'm not the only one doing dev work, and the other INSN devs are all smarter and better looking than I am. And we are looking for more help.
LittleInsane2
I am the "public face" of the dev squad for now. So, who am I?  I'm a software engineer in the real world and I've been writing code since the early 90s.  Most of my work has been in cryptography and distributed systems development.
I've done lots of software for "safety critical" functions in medical, financial, high tech and aerospace so I'm used to building things that need to be tested.

Some of the things I've coded might be on your computer right now. For example, I helped make the reference implementation for storage encryption on ssds and hard disks.

I was engineering lead for online banking at a huge bank in the US. That was awful so i quit.
I've been over all the source code for INSaNe and it's good.

I asked Bittzy to keep my identity under wraps until we knew that we liked working together and that there were no hidden "surprises". There are no hidden surprises and we all get along. I am so happy.

I have tried to anticipate some of your questions:
Q: Why are you doing this? We are alt coin enthusiasts so we are pre-conditioned to hate devs and we will mistreat you and slander you and question your motives!
A: The single best indicator of future success is the team and this is a good one. Also, INSC (insane spaces) is the hotness. A DAO accelerator for new blockchain technologies? Yep that is a good idea.

I was going to do a crayon drawing of a road, but   ...    Roadmap: - Fixing the network rewards so our masternodes have the best ROI -  we are doing this now (and fixing other issues w/ the wallet)

- Decentralized exchange integration with Etherdelta and Bisq - ASAP

- An android staking wallet might be nice?

Welcome aboard @MROK
Merit: 252
Futurov
There is a confusion in people's minds about 2 coins with almost same name Insane
as the name suggests - insane

no need to confuse, because there is only one Insane (INSN) in the market,,
just trade in this exchange
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin-insn/#markets
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
There is a confusion in people's minds about 2 coins with almost same name Insane

ha!? what do you mean bro what 'insane' as the name suggests 'insane'? or what did you ment, where did you find  this info?

I think he's talking about INSANE coin and INSN coin.  Insane coin is no longer supported by the Insane team.  They had a swap for Insane to INSN that lasted for 3 months but is now over.  The Insane coins on yobit are pretty much dead now, do not buy these coins.  INSN is the only insane coin. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

ha!? what do you mean bro what 'insane' as the name suggests 'insane'? or what did you ment, where did you find  this info?
Activity: 41
Project is really interesting and such amazing idea. It seems that blockchain will be used heavily.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Food is an unexpected idea for ISO. I think that many will be interested, especially those who like to eat Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
This INSANE bleeding has got to stop.  The price is just getting cheaper and cheaper by the day.  Who is selling at these prices?  I bought a bunch of Insane at under 100 satoshis and I would never think of selling them right now.  Bittzy78 mentioned that their should be an announcement very soon in slack.  Hold strong and wait for releases and bitcoin to cool off. 

if you buy this coin under 100 sat, you still make profit if you sell at this moment
but, if you have a lot and enough for masternodes, just run 1 masternodes in your wallet
This INSANE bleeding has got to stop.  The price is just getting cheaper and cheaper by the day.  Who is selling at these prices?  I bought a bunch of Insane at under 100 satoshis and I would never think of selling them right now.  Bittzy78 mentioned that their should be an announcement very soon in slack.  Hold strong and wait for releases and bitcoin to cool off. 
Activity: 24
Is there already a description of all API functions available or maybe a demo API accesible?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Once up a time insn...was trading 8k sat...
Back when

Yes it was and I surely miss those days.  The Insane team is so quiet these days.  We rarely see them post in this thread anymore.  Updates are also taking forever.  Every day the price of INSN seems like it's dropping further, only 0.38btc before INSN is at 1 satoshi.  Very sad.

Don't be hopeless.... Keep your hopes for future.
Few days ago I saw notnormals posted in telegram and he told that the updates will be coming within next few weeks.
He also wrote something about personal which is really a unavoidable circumstance. I hope everything gets better at his end.

But other team members must need to be active in this thread to keep it alive. Otherwise, peoples thinks the INSN is dead, BUT IT IS NOT TRUE!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Just a quick reminder to let you know about the new new Discord channel for INSN: https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

Slack is a very powerful tool, but was not designed for crypto, and now see phishing attempts on a daily base. Time to switch to a better platform.

I will also join the DISCORD CHANNEL next week to catch up on developments and see how things are going with the rest of the Team. Slack is terrible actually for Crypto projects as there are just too many hackers, spammers and phishers waiting and lurking to steal everything from everyone. It was a very wise and good decision to move to discord.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Back when

Yes it was and I surely miss those days.  The Insane team is so quiet these days.  We rarely see them post in this thread anymore.  Updates are also taking forever.  Every day the price of INSN seems like it's dropping further, only 0.38btc before INSN is at 1 satoshi.  Very sad.

the state of insn is truely sad, but selling at this price is also crazy, the mn rewards for me are very high atm i suspect there arent alopt of nodes online anymore
Back when

Activity: 53
Back when
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Just a quick reminder to let you know about the new new Discord channel for INSN: https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

Slack is a very powerful tool, but was not designed for crypto, and now see phishing attempts on a daily base. Time to switch to a better platform.

Indeed discord is way better and more secure than slack, slack it may become scammy due to the same name allowed users. And another good thing about discord is that it is open source so i like discord more than slack.
Pages:
Jump to: