Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 34. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I may be retiring from my main job next year so i will be able to be more active in general in the digital currency front. I am trading a little INSN as I find this to be very good for day trading and there is a decent volume and it is having a sideways action now so very nice for day trades. This is a good project and a good coin so it is a long term investment for us and just trading a little for fun as well. If we visit the U.K we are going to see INSANE SPACES in real life and that will be a great way to meet the TEAM.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Pos its so chip , can you do something?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BTCЯazor PoolBTC

No fee`s on some pools for a limited time!

Low fee`s <1% and Random no fee`s

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org

INSN mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3533 -u  -p c=INSN
Only 0.5% fee for all x11 mining!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
some good news from devs?

Bittzy is active on twitter, not here anymore..  Roll Eyes

Sorry about that.

We just started a discord channel for those that want to join.

https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

Will the Insane slack channel still be active or will you end up closing it?  I know some slacks were having scams messages on a daily basis but Insane didn't have any issues since the channel wasn't very active and their are not many members.  Anyways, looking forward to some sort of update to keep INSN from drowning. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

Sorry about that.

We just started a discord channel for those that want to join.

https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Activity: 89

Halloween Giveaway Drawing

is coming in a bit over 4 Days-ish (10/21).

Join https://forum.cryptoinfo.net and post comments on forum to earn NPO points for drawing!

Hurry up, guys & gals!! If you don't enter, it will be more chance to me.  Grin  J/K.

Cool Prize List

2500 bunny
100k electra
2500 half moon
250k halloween
100 hyper
100 knox
100 insane
2500 info
2500 runes
2500 sprouts
100 worms
100 zombucks

Sponsored by: Cryptoinfo.net, Healthy Worm, Hyper, Insane, Halloween, Hesdeadjim, knox, & Info Coin Dev Teams!

Thanks for supporting Cryptoinfo and the Community!

Activity: 189
Activity: 280
I bought insane not insn after 8 months i hold this coin and i I loved insn coin and insn project but This slowness and ambiguity in your  divlepment  He made me back down

Patience is a virtue, bro!
Activity: 94
I bought insane not insn after 8 months i hold this coin and i I loved insn coin and insn project but This slowness and ambiguity in your  divlepment  He made me back down
Activity: 280
I was so patient i think sell may 150000 insn because i see your work weak Compared to other currencies
whos buys too high amount from you,no one. volume is so low.

I'm ready to buy it for 40 sat   Roll Eyes
(this vollume is enough to dump price to the floor)

40 stats? LoL Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
I was so patient i think sell may 150000 insn because i see your work weak Compared to other currencies

I'm ready to buy it for 40 sat   Roll Eyes
(this vollume is enough to dump price to the floor)

Activity: 835

There is nothing new about developing in Mstrnod I have a year and I am in favor of currency insn
i see any coin they have devlopment but you no why dev
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
i sold everything, bye insane coin
Bye BtcRaiser! That's why good investors are good, because they don't have weak hands like the majority. An investor is a long run buyier.
Activity: 316
InsaneCoin $INSN list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Constantly we hear "there are people working"..
Can`t we see these people post, who they are and on what they are working?

Maybe you didn't followed the thread, but they are working to fix of the masternode systwm reward, because now the reward for running amasternode is very very low, it shloul be like 7-8% per year but now is under 1% and i think the PoS system is broken too.

Masternode reward is below what is should be, but all the other network functionalities are working fine, including PoS.
Activity: 770
Was this project a scam?

Originally, it was not.  Now, I still think it's not but the insane team is working at a very slow pace and it's driving the community insane which now reflects the insanely low prices.  I just hope the team does something quick to fix all the issues before the hole is dug too deep to get out of. 
Activity: 136
Was this project a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: