Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 37. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Any exchange where Insane is listed already?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Insn at 1650 sat is unaccettable, after big news on insanespaces, seems like a pump and dump coin, and i'm surprise this happen after these big news, end of swap, mn and insanespaces, seems like dev sell it hard

This has nothing to do with developers selling any coins, stop spreading FUD. You know very well we are currently going through a bear big coins like Stratis and Ethereum have dumped hard, so smaller market cap coins also are getting dumped. Others though see this as an opportunity for buying in cheap so once they launch INSANE SPACES and the market improves, these prices will be a thing of the past.
Activity: 144
Insn at 1650 sat is unaccettable, after big news on insanespaces, seems like a pump and dump coin, and i'm surprise this happen after these big news, end of swap, mn and insanespaces, seems like dev sell it hard
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm new here.
I want to buy some INSN.  What the best exchange to do this?
Exist a linux wallet? I Use Fedora 26.

Thx!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Cant wait wait for the INSN pump when people realize "INSANE" is the wrong old one. Tongue
I am looking forward with this coin!
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Why 24h volume is so low on Cryptopia?
Below $1000 is unbelievable!
Great coin.
Maybe devs should do more ads?)

I remember days when insane from 400 sat goes to 4k-5k sat,we need some similar action now.

But now from 1500 sat to 20k-50k sat or more:)
Pump will be great than keep the price  higher,
Activity: 770
Great coin.

I remember days when insane from 400 sat goes to 4k-5k sat,we need some similar action now.

I surely do miss those days.  They were mostly from pumps on Yobit though.  Yobit still haven't added INSN yet even though Bittzy78 has paid the fees months ago. 
Activity: 835
Great coin.

Activity: 187
Great coin.
Activity: 246
Activity: 189
Activity: 134
Merit: 20
Join insane.exchange.
Zip of Blockchain Data up to block 24944 available (for quick sync):
https://mega.nz/#!YtUnBQab!CC2EuFHPVh4Pc1H0MBB9OZlyoXBlPWq4nTivuVt5B78
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I will purchase more INSNS now as it is a good time to keep purchasing the coins when they are low in price. That is how others get rich, by buying stock and shares when they are low in price and wait with patience for the price to go up as more value goes to build the company. If people were more patient in crypto world we would have huge gains in general.

Weak hands and quick dumpers won't have much success in crypto...

True! I saw that if you hold any coin almost all the time that coin will rise eventually.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
I will purchase more INSNS now as it is a good time to keep purchasing the coins when they are low in price. That is how others get rich, by buying stock and shares when they are low in price and wait with patience for the price to go up as more value goes to build the company. If people were more patient in crypto world we would have huge gains in general.

Weak hands and quick dumpers won't have much success in crypto...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 196
this coin to slide in an ass!!!! Grin
What does that mean? I am a bit confused lol. Anyway most markets are a bit flat now and I continue to buy in the slow market because many people who trade know that at these times it is the best time to buy and accumulate. So those who like a coin accumulate when it's lower the price.

I can't agree with this more. . . well said. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
this coin to slide in an ass!!!! Grin
What does that mean? I am a bit confused lol. Anyway most markets are a bit flat now and I continue to buy in the slow market because many people who trade know that at these times it is the best time to buy and accumulate. So those who like a coin accumulate when it's lower the price.
Pages:
Jump to: