Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 103. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Guys is it necessary to keep INS token in our wallet to get the airdrop? I have moved my tokens to binance
Yes, it is.

Also, how much did you wait for the transfer to binance? and what gas limit you used?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Guys is it necessary to keep INS token in our wallet to get the airdrop? I have moved my tokens to binance
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I got 777 INSP tokens in my wallet couple of months back. I thought it will have value when they list it. Now I see that team has kept that aside for some reasons. It would be much fair if they swap that tokens to INS tokens.

Maybe in future team will decide to keep supporting this token but at the moment there is no sign no words about the future of INSP. I also got some tokens from that airdrop but luckily I invested into main ICO and it make me feel nice.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I got 777 INSP tokens in my wallet couple of months back. I thought it will have value when they list it. Now I see that team has kept that aside for some reasons. It would be much fair if they swap that tokens to INS tokens.
Activity: 1
is this token list on any exchange except ed? Anyone can help me. just want buy some for my portfolio

CONFIRMED EXCHANGES:
✅ OKEx - JANUARY 15, 2018, officially announced
✅ Coinrail
✅ Cobinhood
✅ Livecoin
✅ Mercatox
✅ HitBTC
More exchanges will be confirmed soon!

It ia nice to see that we will see INS on okex in few days from now. I wonder how the price might gonna hit then.
INS will be listed on more exchanges soon, follow INS updates in https://t.me/ins_ecosystem_ann
I need help, can I contact the INS support via email?
Activity: 2
what an awesome start of this project this is simply mind blowing I hope it will go to the moon this is just beginning of this new era. I would like keep hodl my tokens because under $100 it's really cheap.
Do you really like it and recommend? I'm new here, so I wanna learn how to distinguish good projects from bad onces.

Well basically good project have al least the next "few" items:

1. Roadmap (A good one with dates)
2. Clear and linkeable team profiles.
3. Tech and Commercial Whitepaper (At least 1 languague)
4. Good communications with holders and traders in: (for example) telegram, discord, facebook, twitter, etc...
5. It's own explanation about "why they are necesary..." and "what they will be solve on future".
6. Some extras will be nice...
Activity: 70
what an awesome start of this project this is simply mind blowing I hope it will go to the moon this is just beginning of this new era. I would like keep hodl my tokens because under $100 it's really cheap.
Do you really like it and recommend? I'm new here, so I wanna learn how to distinguish good projects from bad onces.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Took a chance on INS and it paid off very well, love the idea of creating more competition within the supermarket sector and linking customers directly to manufacturers and suppliers. It was a nervous wait between the ICO and being able to sell some of my tokens on Binance, but I got better returns than I dared dream of. Will be holding my remaining tokens long term. Highly recommend, I messaged INS with a question late on New years eve and got a response in under an hour - considering they already had my money and nothing more to gain from me, I was very impressed with the customer service.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 70
INS has more than 100% profit for ICO investors. some people are on selling and some people are still buying more and more! Roll Eyes
Wow, explain how it can be more than hundred percent?..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
INS has more than 100% profit for ICO investors. some people are on selling and some people are still buying more and more! Roll Eyes
Activity: 216
I'm trying to send INS from my ether wallet to binance, but there are 6 hours without response.
I put 51000 gas limit.

Do you have any ETH in your MEW?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
INS is one of the best coins for hodl in long term Portfolio. I've added about 10000 INS to my long term Portfolio. Cool    

Wow that was huge investment you made because already you bought them at the time ICO or at the present price because already the price of ins very high in the market.
I'm trying to send INS from my ether wallet to binance, but there are 6 hours without response.
I put 51000 gas limit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
INS was added to Kucoin today.

If you are thinking about signing up for the exchange to trade it, you might as well do somebody a pleasure and use their referral link.
Here is mine:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3IGjK
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
INS is one of the best coins for hodl in long term Portfolio. I've added about 10000 INS to my long term Portfolio. Cool    
Activity: 316
Merit: 11

KuCoin traders will have access to INS/BTC and INS/ETH trading pairs upon listing.

Users can start trading INS on KuCoin January 15th 23.00 UTC+8.
Activity: 191
Hey guys anybody knows what is the circulating supply of this token and Market cap of this token??
Hi! Circulating supply is 28.8 mln. You can follow market cap at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ins-ecosystem/
Activity: 191
so what happend for INSP token ?

INSP tokens were used exclusively for obtaining a 5% bonus to INS token purchases at the token sale. Token sale is closed since December 25, and INSP token contract was cancelled
Jump to: