Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 99. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Please, explain me more in detail about Airdrop and why is it needed?
Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens. In this case, it is for ICO participants only.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Please read message above from quierx16 and don't tell unnecessary questions (if do not understend, read medium post by INS)
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I did participate in the ico. Just checking: if i buy INS on binance and send it to the same erc20wallet as the ico... i will not receive extra airdrop?

you will receive extra airdrop to the percentage of how many ins you are holding. check there blog for the calculation and more info. https://blog.ins.world/unsold-ins-tokens-airdrop-d3ec05659e2a
Activity: 133
I did participate in the ico. Just checking: if i buy INS on binance and send it to the same erc20wallet as the ico... i will not receive extra airdrop?
Activity: 231
We don't do it for profit, that's why we conducted a crowd sale.
I know INS team doesn't get profit at all. But INS itself is not yet well known, therefore how do you convince someone to do it?

DEMONSTRATED DEMAND
INS Ecosystem received strong interest from some of the largest manufacturers in the world. 7 out of Top-20 FMCG manufacturers (and 100+ in total) confirmed their interest to join INS Ecosystem.

LARGE TARGET MARKET
INS Ecosystem addresses the largest global consumer retail market - the grocery industry. The grocery market, one of the largest consumer markets in the world, is forecast to reach $8.5 Trillion by 2020. It is reaching a digital tipping point, with much of its growth to come from online. Online grocery, being the target segment for INS, is expected to grow 3-fold from $100 Billion in 2015 to $300 Billion in 2020.

ATTRACTIVENESS FOR TOKEN HOLDERS
INS Ecosystem created 50,000,000 utility tokens that provide access to marketing-related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem. These tokens represent a unit of marketing reward for the network and serve as one of the payment methods. The bigger the network grows, the more utility in the token — and the number of tokens are fixed (no inflation in the total supply). As the size of the network and transaction volumes within it grows, this will create huge demand for the tokens.
Activity: 21
We don't do it for profit, that's why we conducted a crowd sale.
I know INS team doesn't get profit at all. But INS itself is not yet well known, therefore how do you convince someone to do it?
Can you answer me an airdrop question? What happens when I withdrew all ins tokens from my account, but have an increased balance of ins tokens on my account at the 31.1.? Do i get 0 airdrop?

Keep INS on your address that participated on tokensale.ins.world to get AIRDROP!
ALSO increase INS balance and get MORE! for more detailed info  https://blog.ins.world/unsold-ins-tokens-airdrop-d3ec05659e2a

so the airdrop is for the ICO participants only? or also for the traders who purchase INS token on exchange only?
what about the bounty participants?

AIRDROP is only for ICO participants!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Can you answer me an airdrop question? What happens when I withdrew all ins tokens from my account, but have an increased balance of ins tokens on my account at the 31.1.? Do i get 0 airdrop?

Keep INS on your address that participated on tokensale.ins.world to get AIRDROP!
ALSO increase INS balance and get MORE! for more detailed info  https://blog.ins.world/unsold-ins-tokens-airdrop-d3ec05659e2a

so the airdrop is for the ICO participants only? or also for the traders who purchase INS token on exchange only?
what about the bounty participants?

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
To get airdop should I transfer my ins from exchange (binance) to wallet (myetherwallet)?
I have some amount of INSP in my wallet. Now i see that is invalid old token. Is it worth anything and what i can to do wih them?
Just to burn?
INSP were promo tokens during tokensale period. Now INSP is useless with no value and already burnt Smiley
Does your team have some experience in manufacturing or ICO sphere or it's your first try?

INS is founded by veterans of the online grocery industry, using the knowledge and experience acquired since 2013. INS founders, Peter Frdchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin, previously built a successful business - the leading grocery delivery service Instamart. Dmitry Khovratovich, head of blockchain dev, is renowned expert in cryptography with 2,000+ publications.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Does INS update the software details in Reddit or some site like that? Someone told me that the software details must be updated regularly
Hello! Do you have any news on payments for a bounty campaign? When will the tables be opened? What about KYC? I understand that if nothing came to the post office, then everything is fine?

payment for bounty campaign will be distributed in February, and KYC will be announced on 24th of January, for more details you can read on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255023.7200
Okay, thank. I asked in telegram, but there was no answer. Will wait.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hi all,
I have transfered my INS tokens from METAMASK to Binance Exchange. My question is if I like to get airdrop INS, do I need to transfer INS back to METAMASK?

ps: I used metamask address to receive INS during ICO.
You need to keep your ins with in the same address that you used when joining the ICO in order for you to get an airdrop you can increase your stake by buying more ins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Hello! Do you have any news on payments for a bounty campaign? When will the tables be opened? What about KYC? I understand that if nothing came to the post office, then everything is fine?

payment for bounty campaign will be distributed in February, and KYC will be announced on 24th of January, for more details you can read on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255023.7200
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
What about the course, and where can I get updates?
Hello, it's simple! Use coinmarketcap for check price of INS token or use programs for mobile phone like Blockfolio, Delta etc
Activity: 70
Hey. When will there be clarity about KYC? I sent the form on the first day, but still have not received an answer. I would like to know, i get my tokens for the Bounty campaign or not?
Maybe you should wait some time, maybe there're too many requests in there?
Hey. When will there be clarity about KYC? I sent the form on the first day, but still have not received an answer. I would like to know, i get my tokens for the Bounty campaign or not?
Pages:
Jump to: