Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 107. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
EtherDelta is a nasty Diarrhea  Angry. Yet I tried to look for INS(Yes I tried to look for gold in Shit!). Couldn't find it. Can someone tell me where I can buy INS which accepts USA too. Not Coex as it can't serve USA.
Activity: 98
I can't find the token on etherdelta..
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
whether INSP is useless, I think it's the same as INS,  Grin I once received an INSP and now it's suddenly gone, no transaction history at all, is it because the contract is canceled ,?
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
growing fast....
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
INS Ecosystem is listed on CoinCodex!

this is very good news because with a new exchange then I am sure the price will be better later although I know that the price is in good condition for now
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hi. I have ledgernano and in my etherscan address it is shown  INS 460,8 INS and INSPromo 777INSP,  but still there is not U$ value in none of them. Is this normal?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
INS Ecosystem is listed on CoinCodex!

Activity: 50
I cannot see it in EtherDelta. In any case is this an OK to trade exchange?

I am new, and I did not think the exchange would be something to give too much thought but as both mine and my brother's money are stuck in the "stocks.exchange" exchange (what a name) for 48 hours now (two different accounts) I am going to research first where I send currency. People think that is not a scam "just" bad logistics but still, its very upseting and they do not give a reply!
Activity: 18
hi,   what is INSP  or ins promo tokens?   Can those be sold as regular INS tokens? Or they could be somehow converted?
Thanks
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
INS just announced OKEx exchange. Any other confirmed exchanges so that the US can participate?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
EtherDelta is also very slow because of the congestation of Ethereum network.
It's almost impossible to make any trades in that exchange. Gas prices are going through the roof and everyting is lagging.

Yes absolutely agree! Yes, this is the horror of what the price of gas already on EtherDelta put 41 gvei passed less did not pass already !!! In the telegram of chat rooms they write that it should soon be added to large stock exchanges.
Activity: 4
Still not recieved ins token in myetherwallet. I have purchased through ICO box store. Anything different I have to do. It was showing up tokens in ICO Box but not showing up anymore. what to do ? please suggest
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello, I would like to know if to participate in the air droop I have to have my tokens in the official INS website or in a wallet?
Activity: 84
how can you get the token out from the ins site?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
One question.
IF I still have my INS tokens on the INS site, will I participate in the airdrop?

No, I don't think so because your coin should behold in the ERC 20 tokens because INS ecosystem is based on Ethereum blockchain. They will send you the tokens on monthly basis with the remaining supply they have.
Activity: 196
One question.
IF I still have my INS tokens on the INS site, will I participate in the airdrop?
Activity: 75
All that hype and you ended up on etherdelta only...really? very disappointing.

Is it a joke ? Big Exchanges start in a few days (15th january). Confirmed exchange :

OKEX
hitbtc
Coinrail
cobinhood
livecoin
mercatox

So please, read the official website/telegram Wink
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
I got my tokens. What was the price in ICO stage?

the last stage in december was = 0.00333 ETH for each coin
Activity: 7
Did I missed launching of INS rocket which goes to moon? 🚀
Jump to: