Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 109. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
WTB 200 INS for 1 ETH. Trusted ecrow, of course.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
The distribution of tokens of investors participating in the ICO has begun. As far as I know, Ins tokens are only being processed on etherdelta. Let's look at how to increase the price of a dollar based on the increase of the ether. I will get a small amount from the social media campaign.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
I received 777 INS Promo token. What is the difference between INS Promo and INS? I constantly get any tokens on my ETH addresses, it gets confusing:)
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
guys, which exchange websites can I buy INS from? and when it is going to be available?
Activity: 42
Is there used smart-contract?
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Whitepaper indicates the INS token will be ERC20 compliant, however the token contract does not include the ApproveAndCall instruction set to allow for DEX trading... When will the instruction set be added? Or was the information in the paper not correct?
Activity: 30
Just got the INS tokens.
Impatient to see the price on 15.
Activity: 196
I'm also interested in information about exchanges! I read in telegram that you are going to be listed on 6 exchanges - that is really great, I remember you were talking about only three. You are doing a great job!!! congratulations
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dev, I know we keep hearing in negotiations with other exchanges. Without naming those exchanges is it expected that between now and 15 January there will be further exchanges exchange announcements?
Activity: 191
Hey question for everyone: if I make MEW wallet can you send multiple diff coins like INS to same wallet address, or do you have to make new wallet for every coin?
Yes, you can store different ETH-based coins in single MEW. Thank you!
What is the meaning of airdrop? is it same as ins coin or have a different parameters..sorry to ask this question..I'm new to crypto
Hi! There will be airdropped the same INS tokens. Please learn more in our blog https://blog.ins.world/unsold-ins-tokens-airdrop-d3ec05659e2a
Activity: 182
Hey question for everyone: if I make MEW wallet can you send multiple diff coins like INS to same wallet address, or do you have to make new wallet for every coin?
Activity: 308
What is the meaning of airdrop? is it same as ins coin or have a different parameters..sorry to ask this question..I'm new to crypto
Activity: 8
Anyone received there tokens yet?
Not for me. And probably for everybody.
It was delayed new date will be on January 10 due to ETH network being congested, the question is will they postpone again if the eth network is still congested when the distribution time comes?
This is beginning to look like more and more like a scam.

omg what a noob..really are you thinking like that only because of two days delay?? Did you ever invested in a ICO so far. No. also shut up.
I use mew and now I purchased ledger Nano S. If I transfer my ins to my ledger Nano s means I will not receive the airdrop because it’s different address?
Airdrop will be performed to the same address you indicate in Profile and hold tokens there https://tokensale.ins.world/profile/edit
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
If we keep INS on a exchange, will we still get airdrop? Or it has to be in the wallet address we provided?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I use mew and now I purchased ledger Nano S. If I transfer my ins to my ledger Nano s means I will not receive the airdrop because it’s different address?
if i login to MEW using my private key, that's still safe, right? even if MEW is compromised, they wont be able to see my private key?
If MEW is compromised, Then your private key will be exposed to attacker. Better wait for a fix or use another Ethereum wallet.
MEW is safe, please check their statement on yesterday's FUD.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/7p6c3b/compromised/dsevbcr/?st=jc7klyay&sh=f332f5a1
I have already passed the KYC and saved the address myetherwallet on the INS website. so what should I do next to receive my INS coin? or should I just wait?
Hi! Please, wait for token distribution it will be performed today (will start at 6-00 PM GMT). Thank you!
if i login to MEW using my private key, that's still safe, right? even if MEW is compromised, they wont be able to see my private key?
MEW is safe, please check their statement on yesterday's FUD.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/7p6c3b/compromised/dsevbcr/?st=jc7klyay&sh=f332f5a1
Jump to: