Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 12. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Hello. This thread developed special for news about INS ecosystem or its thread for new ICO and Bounty? Don’t understand.
This thread is created to promoting their ICO before and this ICO has been succeeded. And now this is the place to discuss the working of INS team, the news they release every week Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Dev team highlights from the past week:
- Basic implementation of a Pulsar node
- Enhancements to enable the work of the Pulsars
- Easy access to data despite its actual location

Learn more in the blog https://goo.gl/Tx1VG1

Development progress is going on very positive monthly overview is looking very attractive. I think so it is worth to hold this token now it has very large space to grow even if this could get recovered to previous peak price than it will be awesome growth.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Hello. This thread developed special for news about INS ecosystem or its thread for new ICO and Bounty? Don’t understand.

This thread is dedicated to INS ECosystm project and its progress
legendary
Activity: 1612
this is an announcement thread of ins or general or development talk about ins. ico and bounties have long been done, this project is moving fast pace with development.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Activity: 334
Merit: 101

Learn more in the blog https://goo.gl/Tx1VG1
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
INS is doing great for the past week and holding strong at $0.38. It seems like it is because of the highlights and being mentioned to a site. Now as we move forward to the test and mainnet this quarter and nextyear for sure that it will go back to the same price just like last February. Hoping that BTC will pump so as INS.

Now the crypto market is majorly based on the price of Bitcoin but one thing the coin which has a strong development team and following according to the roadmap what they mentioned will surely have great future for investing in it.

You're absolutely right. Moreover, now we are much focused on developing own blockchain that will make us more independent and self-sufficient
We do not need to follow this trend forever, if it's based on bitcoin then we will be witnessing a lot of volatility.
Eventually the market will grow bigger the people will understand the use case of every crypto, I am positive it will happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1260
How many implementations and enhancements took place in a single month, you realize when you read the monthly development report. This is best usage of energies and time to develop the platform while market is trying to define its next move. INS tokens apparently are somewhat stable on the specific price floor range which is good for accumulation those still didn't put hand on it. Hoe much work on smart contract has been done with these features to automates the operations on blockchain speaks for the work.
INS is doing great for the past week and holding strong at $0.38. It seems like it is because of the highlights and being mentioned to a site. Now as we move forward to the test and mainnet this quarter and nextyear for sure that it will go back to the same price just like last February. Hoping that BTC will pump so as INS.

Now the crypto market is majorly based on the price of Bitcoin but one thing the coin which has a strong development team and following according to the roadmap what they mentioned will surely have great future for investing in it.

You're absolutely right. Moreover, now we are much focused on developing own blockchain that will make us more independent and self-sufficient
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1612
indeed ins team have been working hard, look at their github commits. ins will be go to it's previous high and above, it's best to accumulate at this price level and wait patiently.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

INS Ecosystem - Monthly Update: September 2018

Great progress on development, new people on the team and more in our September update!

Smart contracts
1. Contracts are able to call each other, create new instances, save newly created contracts as “child” or “delegates”.
2. Contract calls have a context as they are now familiar with the surrounding environment;
3. Contract calls are independent from the node they call. Router sends calls to the appropriate node.
4. Contract methods can return some developer interfaces like the built-in error interface.
5. Contract data is saved in blockchain.

Learn more here: https://blog.ins.world/monthly-update-september-2018-e7e67996930a
Activity: 63
I tried to sign up and login to the ecosystem. That worked.  Then it asked me to setup 2fa. When I try and finish using authy or Google authenticator it just gives me an error.
Leave it for a while. It needs to be fixed. For now we still recommend MEW, Metamask, cold wallets.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
I tried to sign up and login to the ecosystem. That worked.  Then it asked me to setup 2fa. When I try and finish using authy or Google authenticator it just gives me an error.
Activity: 231

Learn more in the blog https://[Suspicious link removed]/Tx1VG1
⚡️ INS was mentioned as one of the top-4 most perspective cryptocurrencies of Q4 2018 by Bitcoinist 🚀🚀🚀
https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrencies-q4-ins-xrp-anon-ilk/
I'm glad to hear that, INS is one of the 4 best Cryptocurrency in Q4 this year. and What makes INS the best Q4 cryptocurrency project is a culmination of its significant undervalued coupled with its partnerships, team and Q4 roadmap.

Not only making a partnership with the other companies but recently they mentioned they are going to launch their blockchain for the manufacturing sector. In future INS has a great demand because the supply of INS very low and but the demand is kept increasing in the market.

I have watched this project since around 10 months ago, and still waiting for their own blockchain, when they will launch their own blockchain??
Hi,
our own blockchain mainnet will be launched in 2019.

Do you have like tentative dates for this? Or what month perhaps?
I am really excited for the mainnet. I really hope that it will be helpful to regain the price on INS.

We will disclose the exact date a little bit later, follow our official channels to stay up-to-date, mate
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
⚡️ INS was mentioned as one of the top-4 most perspective cryptocurrencies of Q4 2018 by Bitcoinist 🚀🚀🚀
I'm glad to hear that, INS is one of the 4 best Cryptocurrency in Q4 this year. and What makes INS the best Q4 cryptocurrency project is a culmination of its significant undervalued coupled with its partnerships, team and Q4 roadmap.

Not only making a partnership with the other companies but recently they mentioned they are going to launch their blockchain for the manufacturing sector. In future INS has a great demand because the supply of INS very low and but the demand is kept increasing in the market.

I have watched this project since around 10 months ago, and still waiting for their own blockchain, when they will launch their own blockchain??
Hi,

Do you have like tentative dates for this? Or what month perhaps?
I am really excited for the mainnet. I really hope that it will be helpful to regain the price on INS.
Activity: 63

Hi,
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Pages:
Jump to: