Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 14. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
I just re-read your Whitepaper again this time in a more thorough way, please see my statements and questions below.

“Grocery retailers are perpetually and aggressively extracting better terms from already squeezed manufacturers, going far beyond the benefits a player should receive for attaining economies of scale.”

And how will manufacturers then feel if they are given a choice between making money with their current already established business partners or taking a huge risk by switching to Crypto?
You cannot say they can do both, because they simply cannot, the minute a supplier undercuts the retailer the retailer will drop them and replace them.

2.2 Of your Whitepaper (Founders’ Experience)
“Instamart, the largest venture-backed grocery delivery operator in Russia.”
Next to that you have some flash pictures of McDonalds, Allianz, Dior, Coca-Cola etc, why are those pictures there when you have zero contracts or deals with them and this is all part of what one of your founders previous job was, it has zero to do with INS at this stage so I believe you are misrepresenting yourselves by showing those logos, as though some kind of deal is pending.  Why did you include those brand logos in your whitepaper?

“INS will enable consumers to buy high-quality groceries at cheaper prices and receive direct rewards from manufacturers, thus driving consumers to buy groceries online with convenience. “

While that may be true, you are assuming that the number of people who buy groceries on-line are automatically going to accept Cryptocurrencies as a part of their every-day life when statistics show that there are only very small percentages of adoption/acceptance of Crypto at this time.  Many are aware of it due to the recent boom late last year but there are many who either do not understand it, do not like it, and do not accept as something tangible.  How will you, one company convert thousands of people who have never used Crytpo into suddenly becoming okay with it?

4.2 ECOSYSTEM PARTICIPANTS

I notice on your diagram that you have “Payments for products in fiat/BTC/ETH so if you are Facilitating payments in Fiat, which is what the majority of the World uses then how does that bring value to the INS token?

FULFILLMENT
INS will engage independent fulfillment center operators to join the ecosystem to ignite fast geographical expansion.

What makes you think those centres are going to just say, okay lets do this?  When the already have established mechanisms in place, to alter their existing model onto the INS blockchain they would need to spend money to change for something that may not be worth their while. 

COURIERS
 Couriers, employed by a courier company or acting as independent contractors, will follow instructions received via the INS fulfillment app to:
● Pick up orders from fulfillment centers
● Deliver orders to consumers   
INS will seek to attract independent couriers and courier companies to join the ecosystem.

Most of the online supermarkets that I have experienced provide their own couriers so again, if a courier company has a contract with a supermarket why would they switch to INS an unknown…..?

As the existing blockchain platforms such as Ethereum have inherent limitation in transaction  bandwidth (currently limiting to ozentx/sec),and prospective platforms and frameworks are  only in the development stage, we also consider designing and developing our own INS blockchain platform in the future, where nodes are selected from a semi-trusted set of  supporters. Given the trust in the nodes, we will implement one of much faster consensus algorithms from the BFT family (HoneyBadgerBFT/Zyzzyva/others), enabling up to thousands transactions per second. A smart contract virtual machine will run on top of the consensus algorithm. The state of the INS blockchain will be regularly anchored to the most popular smart contract ledgers (atleastETH) so that proof of state and proofs of transaction(withinINS)can be verified by Ethereum smart contracts (like it is currently done in BTC Relay or will be done in the future in Plasma). Common optimization techniques such as state sharding and payment channels will be also implemented.

Good luck explaining that to a non crypto person from the fiat world with whom you want to use your product. 

MINIMUM BALANCE 
 Manufacturers will be required to hold a balance in INS tokens equal to some portion of previous month sales to guarantee the ability to pay all types of rewards. Manufacturers can either keep tokens received from consumers or buy tokens on exchanges to comply with the requirement.

Good luck with that, the minute you start imposing rules on those whom  you are trying to start a business with they are probably going to say, thanks anyway but we are just fine how we are now thanks. 

8.3. ADOPTION

That is going to be your biggest hurdle and I fail to see in your whitepaper how you can possible address this.   
Whilst I support the concept and being a Crypto fan, I am all for this being a major success and I can foresee its everyday use – one day.  But I think you have started this venture with too many promises and not enough thought has been put into three key areas. 

1.    Most people do not use Crypto daily, probably everyone reading this post does, however you are only speaking to the Crypto audience, the minute you start trying to sell Groceries and Crypto with convoluted pathways, payment methods and unknown delivery arrangements you are trying to run before you can walk.  I think the project has merit and is ahead of its time, but it would be years before it came to total fruition IMO.  Hope you guys prove me wrong. 

2.   Contractual arrangements.   You even say so yourself in the whitepaper that manufacturers have contractual arrangements with retailers, why would I as a supplier break a profitable agreement just to try and see if I can make (maybe) some money using INS when as it stands everything is in place and working and there is not that Worldwide adoption of Crypto yet, I would love to see that day but again I think you guys are thinking that it will be adopted, just because it is a good idea.  Try and look at INS as a person who has never used Crypto, and does not understand it.   That and the fact that everything you are attempting to disrupt/improve is already in place and it would cost companies and retailers money to switch over. 

3.   Denial.  Not talking about the River in Egypt either. Cheesy   I have asked you guys several times about how is it that you can infiltrate a market full of contractual agreements and hand-shake agreements and you even acknowledge in your whitepaper that retailers really squeeze the most out of manufacturers.   So tell me, why then would a manufacturer who is making a living and while he may be profitable but just marginally because of greedy retailers, why would they take the quantum leap to just dump their retailer and hedge their bets on a start up company that is crypto based?   

I know you guys have said “Manufacturers are free to choose the most effective, profitable and beneficial ways for them to sale their products. Secondly, partnering with INS doesn't make manufacturers to break their agreements. INS is another way to sale their supplies and btw the most effective cost cutting variant.”
Sorry but that is total B.S and you know it.  There is no way a supplier to a large retail chain is going to undercut their core customer (the retailer) just to try something new and if the retailer does find out that the manufacturer IS undercutting them, they will be replaced before close of business that day.   

So again, you guys seem to be willing to overlook the obvious issues and pretend that they either do not exist or that they are just small obstacles when really these are major hurdles. 

I was invested in INS but have since sold up for all of the above-mentioned reasons, but I wish you well in the future and I hope your project is a success.   However, as I have said what you are trying to do is great, but I do not think the World is quite ready for that just yet, I personally am but I am into Crypto, Billions of people are not. 
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Hello, what exchanges is INS available on?

Hey you may read posts above and you will find it but let me do it for you. Here (copied above)

INS is listed on:
✅Binance
✅OKEx
✅KuCoin
✅Mercatox
✅Cobinhood
✅Radar Relay
✅Liqui
✅Coinrail
✅OkCoin Korea

Please visit the website or even join their telegram group as the admins are responsive and friendly. Regards.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello, what exchanges is INS available on?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
INS tokens are very dependent on ETH price right now. As you can see ETH is going down at the moment.

You should make correct yourself all markets are dependent on BTC price movement if shows little rise than whole markets go up and if it go down than you also wise what is happening is the market just manipulation.

I agree, it is about BTC all the time but what I am waiting for is that INS will have their own blockchain and be independent from ETH nor BTC. But have you check the price today? I am quite surprised that INS didn't moved downwards when BTC does. Is this the start? (fingers crossed)
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
INS tokens are very dependent on ETH price right now. As you can see ETH is going down at the moment.

You should make correct yourself all markets are dependent on BTC price movement if shows little rise than whole markets go up and if it go down than you also wise what is happening is the market just manipulation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
now I'm going to read about it in more detail! Always interesting to hear about such projects being developed
You should buy a little INS tokens to save and give yourself a chance to become a millionaire in the future. Its price is too low now but I always believe that INS will go to the moon in the coming months.
Activity: 97
now I'm going to read about it in more detail! Always interesting to hear about such projects being developed

That's a very smart move. Feel free to read our latest news in our blog. Check our platform progress on Github:
👤Twitter - https://twitter.com/ins_ecosystem
🤖Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/INS_Ecosystem/
📘Blog - https://blog.ins.world/
🛠Github - https://github.com/insolar
Question for the INS Developers.  

I have a friend who works in a large retail store (non-grocery) and talking to him about INS he said that many of the big retailers and I presume the grocery stores have "arrangements" with suppliers, things like you purchase this many XXXX and you will get a discount etc.  

My question relates to the relationships already established between Grocery stores and their suppliers.  If a manufacturer or supplier is making money off of the retail sector, would that same manufacturer/supplier then be undercutting their regular long term retail clients if they were to also adopt INS as a sales method?   And if they were to undercut the retailers the majority of those retailers would probably shift to another supplier (I know i would if I was a retailer), so the question is how do you mitigate this and entice manufacturers to use INS without potentially destroying pre-exisiting commercial relationships with retailers?

Sorry if this has been asked before but over 200 pages I am not going to search it all.

Thanks.

]

Helo, thanks for your question.  
We are creating a great solution for the manufacurers. Firstly, they get one more way to sale there products, secondly, they will get access to the consumers' data which is crucial for the manufacturers

I know all of this already, but you did not address my question about the relationship that manufacturers and Suppliers to the Retail industry and how you plan to overcome the already in place agreements between said parties.

I get the concept of INS and see the merit in it, but I think it is dangerous that you did not even acknowledge the fact that by going with INS (some) Manufacturers and suppliers could potentially break agreements with current retailers.

How does INS address this?

You have told me how INS will help with the customer data, lower mark-ups etc etc, I understand all of that, but what about those that also supply to retailers now in the traditional method?

Surely this is going to be the single biggest hurdle that INS needs to address and you do not even acknowledge it?

Thanks for explaining the question sir. Firstly, it is business. Manufacturers are free to choose the most effective, profitable and beneficial ways for them to sale their products. Secondly, partnering with INS doesn't make manufacturers to break their agreements. INS is another way to sale their supplies and btw the most effective costcutting variant. The majority of manufacturers understand that in thr process if negotiating with us and plan their future development considering this useful opportunity for cooperation with us
Activity: 81
Activity: 74
Everything is possible. Support and resistance areas work... Til they don't. You know what i mean?

I have a friend who works in a large retail store (non-grocery) and talking to him about INS he said that many of the big retailers and I presume the grocery stores have "arrangements" with suppliers, things like you purchase this many XXXX and you will get a discount etc.  

My question relates to the relationships already established between Grocery stores and their suppliers.  If a manufacturer or supplier is making money off of the retail sector, would that same manufacturer/supplier then be undercutting their regular long term retail clients if they were to also adopt INS as a sales method?   And if they were to undercut the retailers the majority of those retailers would probably shift to another supplier (I know i would if I was a retailer), so the question is how do you mitigate this and entice manufacturers to use INS without potentially destroying pre-exisiting commercial relationships with retailers?

Sorry if this has been asked before but over 200 pages I am not going to search it all.

Thanks.

]

We are creating a great solution for the manufacurers. Firstly, they get one more way to sale there products, secondly, they will get access to the consumers' data which is crucial for the manufacturers

I know all of this already, but you did not address my question about the relationship that manufacturers and Suppliers to the Retail industry and how you plan to overcome the already in place agreements between said parties.

I get the concept of INS and see the merit in it, but I think it is dangerous that you did not even acknowledge the fact that by going with INS (some) Manufacturers and suppliers could potentially break agreements with current retailers.

How does INS address this?

You have told me how INS will help with the customer data, lower mark-ups etc etc, I understand all of that, but what about those that also supply to retailers now in the traditional method?

Surely this is going to be the single biggest hurdle that INS needs to address and you do not even acknowledge it?

⚡️ Today Dmitry Zhulin and Peter Fedchenkov met with Vincent Zhou, FBG Capital founder, local blockchain community and various funds in Shanghai.

Among all the cryptocurrencies projects that their ICO has ended and I am following their news, INS is really great. The team is working. If the price of bitcoin hasn't dropped that much and the market was normal, INS investors would earn big profits.

Yes, it just just too unfortunr to have the market bloody for months months now. But hoping for INS to recover after this big crashes in the market.
It will recover for sure, the ICO was successful therefore the team will continue to develop the project as they have funds to do it.
The price of bitcoin will go down and it's normal because it's bearish now but it will not stay like this all the time.

Yh, exacty, we are moving towards success step by step. ATM we are putting much effort in the development of the end product!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

⚡️ Today Dmitry Zhulin and Peter Fedchenkov met with Vincent Zhou, FBG Capital founder, local blockchain community and various funds in Shanghai.

Among all the cryptocurrencies projects that their ICO has ended and I am following their news, INS is really great. The team is working. If the price of bitcoin hasn't dropped that much and the market was normal, INS investors would earn big profits.

Yes, it just just too unfortunr to have the market bloody for months months now. But hoping for INS to recover after this big crashes in the market.
It will recover for sure, the ICO was successful therefore the team will continue to develop the project as they have funds to do it.
The price of bitcoin will go down and it's normal because it's bearish now but it will not stay like this all the time.

My question relates to the relationships already established between Grocery stores and their suppliers.  If a manufacturer or supplier is making money off of the retail sector, would that same manufacturer/supplier then be undercutting their regular long term retail clients if they were to also adopt INS as a sales method?   And if they were to undercut the retailers the majority of those retailers would probably shift to another supplier (I know i would if I was a retailer), so the question is how do you mitigate this and entice manufacturers to use INS without potentially destroying pre-exisiting commercial relationships with retailers?

Thanks.

]

My question relates to the relationships already established between Grocery stores and their suppliers.  If a manufacturer or supplier is making money off of the retail sector, would that same manufacturer/supplier then be undercutting their regular long term retail clients if they were to also adopt INS as a sales method?   And if they were to undercut the retailers the majority of those retailers would probably shift to another supplier (I know i would if I was a retailer), so the question is how do you mitigate this and entice manufacturers to use INS without potentially destroying pre-exisiting commercial relationships with retailers?

Thanks.
Sorry cant help talking about INS a lot. Ever since the ICO the INS project is with me all day every day xD
That's cool, we appreciate that much Smiley
An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future.
Thats what investopedia says

I hear what you're saying. But you've made a long-term investment and in the first place the project that you've invested in needs to create the product that will provide the project with long life and practical usage of the token
How scalable is ins ecosystem? On what blockchain is this build with what consensus mechanism?

Right now we are creating our own INS blockchain which different parts will be served by various algorithms similar to PoS / PoA
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

Pages:
Jump to: