Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 268. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
And if I change my mind, what about returnings?
A refund can only be issued before you buy tokens.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Any fees when buying?
We do not charge any fees on payments. However, third party payment processors may charge fees.
Ok, is there any minimum on purchases?
Minimum purchase is equivalent to 0.1 ETH.
And if I change my mind, what about returnings?
Any fees when buying?
We do not charge any fees on payments. However, third party payment processors may charge fees.
Minimum purchase is equivalent to 0.1 ETH.
Any fees when buying?
Any fees when buying?
300 tokens per 1 ETH
And how can I buy it?
You can make a payment by transferring funds from any BTC, ETH, LTC, or DASH wallet, or in USD by wire transfer (wire transfer option available only for payments starting at $1,000). The funds are credited to your personal account in the system, from where you can pay for the amount of INS tokens you wish to buy.
Any fees when buying?
As I know from whitepaper users who will pay with INS tokens will get 5% of discount,right?Is there any other advantage to the INS token?
Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards. If to speak about tokens as a payment method, general prices will be minus 5-10% (manufacturers accept to sell products at discount when payment made in INS tokens)
The INS token is planned to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS ecosystem. With INS tokens consumers will be able to buy groceries with up to 30% discount to retail prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
As I know from whitepaper users who will pay with INS tokens will get 5% of discount,right?Is there any other advantage to the INS token?
300 tokens per 1 ETH
And how can I buy it?
You can make a payment by transferring funds from any BTC, ETH, LTC, or DASH wallet, or in USD by wire transfer (wire transfer option available only for payments starting at $1,000). The funds are credited to your personal account in the system, from where you can pay for the amount of INS tokens you wish to buy.
Ang for how long?
ICO campaign will start on November 27 11:00 AM (GMT) and end on December 25 11:00 AM (GMT)
Thanks, so I can buy tokens only during this period?
After the ICO, you will not be able to buy INS tokens directly from us.
Ok, and how much does it cost?
300 tokens per 1 ETH
Ang for how long?
ICO campaign will start on November 27 11:00 AM (GMT) and end on December 25 11:00 AM (GMT)
Ok, and how much does it cost?
Ang for how long?
Ang for how long?
Ang for how long?
Hey, guys! Will your tokens be available on exchanges??
We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades.
Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the ICO.
Ok, and when ico starts?
ICO will start 27/11/2017 11:00 AM (GMT)
Ang for how long?
We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades.
Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the ICO.
Ok, and when ico starts?
ICO will start 27/11/2017 11:00 AM (GMT)
Ok, and when ico starts?
I see you are planning to create your own blockchain in the future. Is that why your soft cap is so high.?
What are your future plans.
Right, all the contributions received during the ICO will completely be used for further development and
expansion of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I see you are planning to create your own blockchain in the future. Is that why your soft cap is so high.?
What are your future plans.
Jump to: