Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 272. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
KYC.legal 
dfieldshorns84 yes, they have launched it recently.
And maybe you know how to take part in it?)
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
dfieldshorns84 yes, they have launched it recently.
KYC.legal 
Hey guys! How much are you going to sell during the ICO?
The maximum token supply is 150,000,000. The exact number of tokens generated depends on the amount of funds contributed. No token creation, minting or mining after the end of the ICO period.
Any info about how you want to split them among the participants?
Up to 90,000,000 tokens (60% of the total supply) will be allocated for the ICO participants.
The remaining 40% will be splitted as follows:
- 15% Team
- 5% Advisors, Early Supporters, Bounty
- 20% Reserve Fund
Ok, thank you, and do you have a referral program?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The maximum token supply is 150,000,000. The exact number of tokens generated depends on the amount of funds contributed. No token creation, minting or mining after the end of the ICO period.
Up to 90,000,000 tokens (60% of the total supply) will be allocated for the ICO participants.
The remaining 40% will be splitted as follows:
- 15% Team
- 5% Advisors, Early Supporters, Bounty
- 20% Reserve Fund
KYC.legal 
Activity: 434
Merit: 112
i joined signature campaign.
thank you
KYC.legal 
i joined signature campaign.
thank you
Great! Welcome to the INS Ecosystem community Smiley
Is that true, you'll be working with Wachsman PR agency?
It is.David Wachsman and his team are very selective and we are super happy that they decided to work with INS towards success of our token sale and beyond.
Wachsman PR, the world's largest blockchain-focused public relations agency, leading communications for projects such as Dash, Iconomi, Aragon, Kraken, Lisk, and Kik, amongst many others. Cool
Seductive!)) I am really interested in the processes taking place in this developing ecosystem, therefore I am with you and enjoy it!
Thank you for your interest!
It is.David Wachsman and his team are very selective and we are super happy that they decided to work with INS towards success of our token sale and beyond.
Wachsman PR, the world's largest blockchain-focused public relations agency, leading communications for projects such as Dash, Iconomi, Aragon, Kraken, Lisk, and Kik, amongst many others. Cool
Seductive!)) I am really interested in the processes taking place in this developing ecosystem, therefore I am with you and enjoy it!

How much did they raise in the pre-sale? A soft cap of 30 000 ETH seems pretty high to me so a successful pre-sale would be much important.
We collected usd 2m before the private pre-sale and a couple of hundreds from the ones who whitelisted Smiley
Getting ready for public ICO 🚀🚀🚀

So that would equal roughly around 7 000 ETH, right? That's an already a nice amount. Really looking forward to your ICO.
Keeping fingers crossed Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
How much did they raise in the pre-sale? A soft cap of 30 000 ETH seems pretty high to me so a successful pre-sale would be much important.
We collected usd 2m before the private pre-sale and a couple of hundreds from the ones who whitelisted Smiley

So that would equal roughly around 7 000 ETH, right? That's an already a nice amount. Really looking forward to your ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
How many days does ICO last?
ICO campaign will start on November 27 11:00 AM (GMT) and end on December 25 11:00 AM (GMT). So it will last 28 days.

But I guess there wont be a pre-sale before that, right?
It's over already. So please, wait for ICO. It will start 27/11/2017 11:00 AM GMT

And are planning to sell only groceries?
Food, household chemicals and so on. Everything you buy in a supermarket near your house. Smiley
And what is the practical use of your ecosystem?
We plan to launch in up to 10 large cities with 3+ million population in 2018-2020 as per our roadmap. We're working hard to develop all the software and business guidelines to make it possible to rollout the INS ecosystem in virtually any city around the world.
When the INS Ecosystem is up and running in a city, it works pretty simple. Consumer makes an order via the website or mobile app. The order is processed automatically on the INS platform and supply requests are sent to manufacturers. Manufacturers deliver goods to a smart fulfillment center closest to the consumer's delivery address. Distribution center staff packs the order and passes it to a crowdsourced courier who delivers the order to a customer’s doorstep. Customer enjoys fresh groceries at lower prices!
And are planning to sell only groceries?
And what is the practical use of your ecosystem?
We plan to launch in up to 10 large cities with 3+ million population in 2018-2020 as per our roadmap. We're working hard to develop all the software and business guidelines to make it possible to rollout the INS ecosystem in virtually any city around the world.
When the INS Ecosystem is up and running in a city, it works pretty simple. Consumer makes an order via the website or mobile app. The order is processed automatically on the INS platform and supply requests are sent to manufacturers. Manufacturers deliver goods to a smart fulfillment center closest to the consumer's delivery address. Distribution center staff packs the order and passes it to a crowdsourced courier who delivers the order to a customer’s doorstep. Customer enjoys fresh groceries at lower prices!
Jump to: