Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 68. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I hope you will let loose in a couple of months. Even though INS'true value is in everyday use,  it cant hurt to start with a token worth 200USD instead of 2USD
Activity: 280
You can say what you want but in 1 month I have a seen a lot more and promising news than the current price for token warrants. More and more convinced there is a Market Maker active
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I have some INS airdropped into my wallet a while ago, do I have to buy some INS from d exchange to activate this or these are already unlocked for everyone

If you have them in your wallet, you don't have to do anything.
Just transfer them to the exchange when you decide to sell them
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Good luck I wish this could bring more big success to this project. Dev is very active and doing hard work so this will be nice achievement if they succeed to catch attention than we will get new investors for this project and it will keep growing.
Activity: 112
I have some INS airdropped into my wallet a while ago, do I have to buy some INS from d exchange to activate this or these are already unlocked for everyone
Airdrop is available for all INS ICO participants.
Activity: 112
Hi, the original hard wallet is faulty so have had to move all INS tokens to Metamask. Have updated wallet addresses in dashboard. Please advise what else I need to do for wallet change to be reflected. Can’t move them back as Nano ledger is playing up
You had to already recieve your tokens to your wallet that you have inputed to your profile since all batches of token distribution had been already done. But if you did not please send your message to [email protected]
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Hello, bitcointalk community! i was wondering and why is the market so stagnant right now, the ethereum price is low and so manu tokens too. is there any obvious reason for that that i cannot see?

relax ,this is the true market , few months ago ,people want to make quickly profit by joined ICO ,so the eth price pump high ,but right now most of ico project below ico price when hit ico ,so this is the main reason why eth price stagnant

yes sir i agree with you many people joined ico want to make instan profit but fact coins add to exchange, price dump of peoples and if we sell now get lose, so i think it's time to keep calm until few month to see altcoin move up
Activity: 448
Hello, bitcointalk community! i was wondering and why is the market so stagnant right now, the ethereum price is low and so manu tokens too. is there any obvious reason for that that i cannot see?

relax ,this is the true market , few months ago ,people want to make quickly profit by joined ICO ,so the eth price pump high ,but right now most of ico project below ico price when hit ico ,so this is the main reason why eth price stagnant

INS was dumped too hard. is that the whales getting their profits? or its just way too overpriced? I know there will be progress this coming June and it will be big.

It was normal. What happened to INS was also happened to many other coins. The whole market dropped and now the market is more stable and INS is more stable too. And note that the current price is 2.5 times the ICO price.

just chill guys, dont need to bother. this is not the first time we have experienced this kind of a market flow. everything seemed to have no value because everything's just dropping anywhere you look at the market. we even experienced this last year. around 2 or 3rd quarter. but look at what have happened, after a big down fall, the market rose back again and became bullish.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Hi, the original hard wallet is faulty so have had to move all INS tokens to Metamask. Have updated wallet addresses in dashboard. Please advise what else I need to do for wallet change to be reflected. Can’t move them back as Nano ledger is playing up
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
INS was dumped too hard. is that the whales getting their profits? or its just way too overpriced? I know there will be progress this coming June and it will be big.

It was normal. What happened to INS was also happened to many other coins. The whole market dropped and now the market is more stable and INS is more stable too. And note that the current price is 2.5 times the ICO price.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

Activity: 196
Activity: 627
Merit: 500

All the altcoins have suffered collapses, why accuse a project still in its early stages? You could sell it at $ 10 if you did not believe in ins. We have to wait until the market returns to growth, then we'll see if the price of ins will still be down.

All altcoin markets are into bearish trend that's why it's normal to see decline in price but I also think soon it will back to $10 level. It has good potential to get recover this project has very good concept that is reason this token will grow in future.

We need to wait until the market will be bullish again.
May be  in a few months, ins will back to 10$ level. If not, it might even be more than 10$.

i agreed with you ,the crypto market is cool down right now ,many project price below ICO price ,but as your said maybe will bullish again,just hold is the best way of investment right now .
Activity: 336
Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy. I think many peoples will be happy with this.
Activity: 1002
stupid people without pump never price go up
They are not stupid, they just want to buy INS with cheap price. Keep calm, don't worry with INS price now, its volume is still low.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

All the altcoins have suffered collapses, why accuse a project still in its early stages? You could sell it at $ 10 if you did not believe in ins. We have to wait until the market returns to growth, then we'll see if the price of ins will still be down.

All altcoin markets are into bearish trend that's why it's normal to see decline in price but I also think soon it will back to $10 level. It has good potential to get recover this project has very good concept that is reason this token will grow in future.
Very good potential to recover. Marketing system are one of the active exchange point. The idea is one the best and INS should at least make the top 10 crypto to thrive well in 2018. They are very conscious with working with the road map and they are always in the news.
Activity: 297
stupid people without pump never price go up
Pages:
Jump to: