Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 72. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
just a quick question how do you convert the INSP to INS
INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens. No value for them now.
Thank you for explaining. For a long time I could not find the answer to this question. Now I know that these tokens are not needed and do not carry any value
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/309402

INS among Glorious Six ICOs of 2018 it seems nobody shared this news into this thread. This is nice reason to keep buying this I hope soon it will be back to new ATH this project has very high potential to become most promising project of the year.
Really, I did not hear this news! It makes me very happy! INS is still very popular, and after that, there will be even more interest in this project Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens. No value for them now.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
Activity: 191
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/5eedb75c-2e4e-4aec-aea4-a5bb83c23273.jpg

✔️ Read full article here https://goo.gl/CF6H2m

FoodNavigator is a leading online news source for the food industry.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I bought from binance then i sent it to metamask wallet thats all, but i didnt buy from ico website and i didnt regisiter in website!? So i will got INS airdrop in my metamask wallet?

No, you won't get the airdrop because you didn't participate in the ico, because team mentioned people who participated in the ICO will recieve the airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
INS is to about to puck up the steam.. most of the week hand have sold the large chunk.. 
I guess his trying to say is the dump is over and now its the time for the real traders to take over and take it back to 12 USD when it first hits the exchange.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I bought from binance then i sent it to metamask wallet thats all, but i didnt buy from ico website and i didnt regisiter in website!? So i will got INS airdrop in my metamask wallet?
Hi!
Airdrop is available only for tokensale (ICO) participants

Who sold their tokens at high price what future will be those. You should implement the new contract for all token holders so this will attract the people to keep hold this for long term.
Hi!
Airdrop is available only for tokensale (ICO) participants
I just read the webpage about the project but did not get it how the dividend payments works. can someone help me please?
Hi!
AIRDROP TERMS SUMMARY:
1. Keep your tokens on the wallet where you initially received them
2. DO NOT withdraw tokens to exchanges because the minimum balance of tokens on the wallet significantly influences the amount of airdrop
3. BUY tokens on exchanges and withdraw to your wallet to maximise your airdrop
4. Only ICO participants are eligible for the airdrop
Detailed information: https://blog.ins.world/unsold-ins-tokens-airdrop-d3ec05659e2a
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Whats your expectations for the price to get to by end 2018?
how long does it take to refund ins tokens if you didnt do the kyc in time???
To predict the price for such a long period of time is a silly undertaking. But I can say with certainty that by this time the price will be higher than now
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science

No.
Only for token sale participants on registered ethereum addresses.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
INS is giving away 200K INS tokens each month, 6 month in a row to tokensale participants. The rule is: You should keep your tokens on your wallet if your balance decrease you get less airdrop if increase you get more airdrop. Snapshot of wallets is doing on daily basis.
Activity: 266
I just read the webpage about the project but did not get it how the dividend payments works. can someone help me please?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

INS among Glorious Six ICOs of 2018 it seems nobody shared this news into this thread. This is nice reason to keep buying this I hope soon it will be back to new ATH this project has very high potential to become most promising project of the year.

Yes, many people have the lot of expectation whoever invested in the ICO but the same time, team behind the project are making their best to get more partnerships with the other manufacturing companies. So this might help to increase its new ATH in this year.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
can everyone stop looking at price?  if your not  Daytrader which most of you are not..  cuz if you are u wouldnt be here asking shity question..   Go do other things and wait for project to start..  I mean u cant  have omelet from baby chicken.. u have to wait for her to grow so she can lay egg.. then eat omelet..
Correctly said. Support this man, market is recovering and first of all the project has to work hard and follow their roadmap
You might of went on the wrong Binance website one time, and they stole your login when you entered it. Happened to a bunch of people.
Guys Ins is pretty good for now. Lot of shitty projects out there. Some triple down right on the first step to exchange
Some ico they lock paticipants wallet but there are alot tokens selling on exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: