Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 71. (Read 60954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
I am eligible for airdrop but I don't want to receive free tokens. I have learned in my life to earn stuff through hard work instead of charitable events. Could you please remove me from airdrop? I don't want anything free tokens - I am not a chicken

This is the first time I see how people refuse to accept additional money. You have contibuted to the project by your money and the team wants to thank you by airdrop. There's nothing offending in it for you.

Yeah.
I mean, whats here to be ashamed of?
Its just like an additional bonus at the crowdsale
This does not make sense to me, as an investor we are entitled with that kind of benefits and I think we should be glad rather than not accepting
that free money. This project will grow and the price will increase so even if you will get 1 token during the airdrop, it's already worth.

I don´t consider free money at all. I paid for my coins at the tokensale, and I feel like this is still the return of my investment
Do not worry this happens, to this you just need to be prepared. I advise you just to wait, now this is the best option.

hey, people who joined in the ICO are all green. We are not worried  Tongue
I am about 30-40% gains in this coin, which is pretty good
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I am eligible for airdrop but I don't want to receive free tokens. I have learned in my life to earn stuff through hard work instead of charitable events. Could you please remove me from airdrop? I don't want anything free tokens - I am not a chicken

This is the first time I see how people refuse to accept additional money. You have contibuted to the project by your money and the team wants to thank you by airdrop. There's nothing offending in it for you.

Yeah.
This does not make sense to me, as an investor we are entitled with that kind of benefits and I think we should be glad rather than not accepting
that free money. This project will grow and the price will increase so even if you will get 1 token during the airdrop, it's already worth.

I don´t consider free money at all. I paid for my coins at the tokensale, and I feel like this is still the return of my investment
Do not worry this happens, to this you just need to be prepared. I advise you just to wait, now this is the best option.
legendary
bitcoindata.science

Yeah.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Yeah.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Yeah.
legendary
bitcoindata.science
I bought 369 ins during Ico! When they hit the exchanges I transferred them to okex l. Somehow I just now found out u have a airdrop( I am stupid I know)
If I transfer them bk to myetherwallet will I be part of the airdrop and is it worth it?

Yes, transfer as fast as possible. You will lose february airdrop, but if you hodl you will get one on march.
First airdrop was 0.87%.
This one will be higher, but i don't expect above 1.5%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I bought 369 ins during Ico! When they hit the exchanges I transferred them to okex l. Somehow I just now found out u have a airdrop( I am stupid I know)
If I transfer them bk to myetherwallet will I be part of the airdrop and is it worth it?
Activity: 280
we could use some extra exposure in the early stages before REAL progress begins. If BTC goes full on bull in the next couple of days, everything is going to get rekt lol. Once BTC moves sideways for some time, alts will start to play catch up, I just hope we have some good catalysts to post then.. i.e. partnerships, platform progress, etc..
Activity: 308
We've been holding stable around $2.10-2.20 for the last week or so, I think the only reason we'd go much lower would be a big bull run from BTC
legendary
bitcoindata.science
airdrop, free tokens, bonus, just stay away .... this is going to drop a lot more as these airdrops increase supply. Another bogus coin

No it's not.

INS is not airdroping coins for free.

Some tokens from the tokensale (that were reserved for bonus, there were no unsold coins) are going to be airdropped for ICO investors in a 6 month period, if you hold your coins in the same wallet for the whole month, if you move it for at least one day you are disqualified.

This is not increasing supply, or giving free money for anyone.

This is a good idea to prevent price dump, just that.

Hi bitmover where i can see a full details about the INS airdrop? And is this only for the investors whi have held INS in their wallet? Or do bounty participants are qualified too?

here.
Don't know about bounty...
But if you put bounty coins in a wallet that took part in the ICO, you will receive.

https://blog.ins.world/unsold-ins-tokens-airdrop-d3ec05659e2a
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
airdrop, free tokens, bonus, just stay away .... this is going to drop a lot more as these airdrops increase supply. Another bogus coin

No it's not.

Some tokens from the tokensale (that were reserved for bonus, there were no unsold coins) are going to be airdropped for ICO investors in a 6 month period, if you hold your coins in the same wallet for the whole month, if you move it for at least one day you are disqualified.

Hi bitmover where i can see a full details about the INS airdrop? And is this only for the investors whi have held INS in their wallet? Or do bounty participants are qualified too?
legendary
bitcoindata.science

No it's not.

Activity: 197
Activity: 297
I lost $ 250,000 for this token
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
It has risen quite good on Bitcoin basis, I may not say „rising“ but it gathered itself up pretty well. Maybe the sellers bought more when the price dropped down. They uploaded the meeting conversation; the British Brand meeting; I didn’t get why the view amount of this video is so low on YouTube. It isn’t even 1000. No one is curious? No one follows? No one cares? So what?
the answer to this question is simple, people do not want to waste their time watching a video, they are more comfortable to read about this in the news ...
Activity: 176
It has risen quite good on Bitcoin basis, I may not say „rising“ but it gathered itself up pretty well. Maybe the sellers bought more when the price dropped down. They uploaded the meeting conversation; the British Brand meeting; I didn’t get why the view amount of this video is so low on YouTube. It isn’t even 1000. No one is curious? No one follows? No one cares? So what?
Activity: 2

Just send them over to me if you dont want your free tokens.

I am a chicken, no problem Smiley
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
At a certain point INS needs to know if a blockchain is really an adventage in this proposition. If so, emphasize at least the engagement of Buterin's input towards the project. If not, no worries but state the possibility of using the tokens as multi usage buy/crm/loyalty's/storage/speculation feature. Really important questions/answers for investors and companies.
Pages:
Jump to: