Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INSTACASH [ICH] | Zerocoin Protocol | PoS 3.0 | Masternode - page 9. (Read 7746 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 251
I do have a small problem with crypto-bridge.

I tried a few deposits from a pool into my ICH address.
Crypto bridge gave me an address about 12 hours ago.

After 12 hours I logged into crypto-bridge again only to find a new changed address for ICH and no coins inside my account.
Logged out and after a while back in aaaaand another new address and no coins.

Am I missing something?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
InstaCash has been added to masternodes.online! View statistics and your daily income now: https://masternodes.online/currencies/ICH/
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What about fees? How will the fees be treated? And with the growth of the network, will the transactions still be fast?
Normal fee is 0.0001002 ICH per transaction and with this fee, estimated to begin confirmation within 25 blocks. For fastest transaction, you need to pay 0.00014237 ICH and estimated to begin confirmation within 1 block [30 seconds]. If you use SwiftX then you need pay 0.01 ICH and the txn will be instant.
And the transactions will be always fast.

I think if you burned half of all transaction fees, and added a POS fee that was burned as well, this could stand instacash out from the rest.

Invested, looking for the next big thing.
What about fees? How will the fees be treated? And with the growth of the network, will the transactions still be fast?
Normal fee is 0.0001002 ICH per transaction and with this fee, estimated to begin confirmation within 25 blocks. For fastest transaction, you need to pay 0.00014237 ICH and estimated to begin confirmation within 1 block [30 seconds]. If you use SwiftX then you need pay 0.01 ICH and the txn will be instant.
And the transactions will be always fast.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Chinese translation reserved.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
A lot of annoucements! Smiley
I'm impatiently waiting for ICH to appear in CryptoBridge & Graviex!
Has someone a conceivable price prediction? Smiley
I really like this project , dev are always online and ready to reply.
They are using the bitcoin taken from auction to list ich on the best exchanges...
I suggest you to join discord and take your masternode, there are 5 mn left at 0.35 btc (really cheap, compared to other scam project that sold masternode at 1 btc+)
Taking a masternode now means 25% earning per block's reward, but in less than 30 days, the reward of the masternode will be 75%

thank you for your kind words.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I really like this project , dev are always online and ready to reply.
They are using the bitcoin taken from auction to list ich on the best exchanges...
I suggest you to join discord and take your masternode, there are 5 mn left at 0.35 btc (really cheap, compared to other scam project that sold masternode at 1 btc+)
Taking a masternode now means 25% earning per block's reward, but in less than 30 days, the reward of the masternode will be 75%

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
and did not understand how to join the twitter from the discord send here
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I expressed my concern about this MN coin, and I hope he is doing well.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
I've 2% of a shared masternode and it gives me right now a little more than 1% every day! Smiley
Auction ended with 6 mn order.
Edit: +1 mn sold after auction.
Any whitepaper?
will be available soon.

Just 2 hours remaining. Auction will be ended at 15.30 UTC
Pages:
Jump to: