Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INSTACASH [ICH] | Zerocoin Protocol | PoS 3.0 | Masternode - page 7. (Read 7702 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
4 Devs working on InstaCash on full speed. v1.2 will be released this week.
InstaCash has been listed on CREX24!
Happy Trading: https://crex24.com/exchange/ICH-BTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Coin holders if you believe in Instacash prospects, we invite you to join our service, your coins should bring profit! https://discord.gg/XbMnBbR the Launch Masternode after collecting 50% of the required coins, the other coins we will buy for quick launch. Also in our discord you will always be aware of the emergence of new profitable coins.
Activity: 22
So i have a question since youre talking about next Version is the main thing atm. If i decide to put on MN now, will there be a update script available or even needed? Will i have to reinstall everything from scratch? And if so, when do you think the wallet will be released?
Yes you need to start everything from scratch for mn. But no problem as wallet.dat backup will be there so only need to keep that private key to re-setup mn.
So basically no need to transferring funds again to a new wallet for mn but remaining you need to do from scratch.
Else idk if it will work or not by keeping masternode.conf and again copy paste it after new wallet installation.

And they said new wallet will be released within 1 week.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
So i have a question since youre talking about next Version is the main thing atm. If i decide to put on MN now, will there be a update script available or even needed? Will i have to reinstall everything from scratch? And if so, when do you think the wallet will be released?
What the plans for other exchanges?
We've already paid CB listing fee and have also applied for some more exchanges. We're just waiting for the release of v1.2 with some major bug fixes, then CB and other exchanges will list it.

Nice to hear Smiley

Interesting project. I will watch the development Cool

with cb listing you should also get listed on coinmarketcap, or does this requires something else?
volume I think.

There are so many coins listed with 0 volume, so i don`t think this could be a criteria
They want 100k $ monthly volume for listing. After listing if your coin has 0 volume, it's not problem.
How to restart wallet in linux?
How to get money back to wallet from masternode?
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
We've already paid CB listing fee and have also applied for some more exchanges. We're just waiting for the release of v1.2 with some major bug fixes, then CB and other exchanges will list it.

Nice to hear Smiley

with cb listing you should also get listed on coinmarketcap, or does this requires something else?
volume I think.

There are so many coins listed with 0 volume, so i don`t think this could be a criteria
Activity: 20
How to restart wallet in linux?
How to get money back to wallet from masternode?

Nice to hear Smiley

volume I think.

Nice to hear Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
this is a great project.. it can help a lot of people. hope that this project will success. many people will benefit in this project.. goodluck
@everyone We are pleased to announce the arrival of our new developers to Instacash, @BlankGT, @wqking and @console - We will be discussing our new roadmap and future improvements and also will be putting development on full speed. Our first priority is release of all wallets for various platforms along with the v1.2 update.

Start deploying your masternodes, because we're going to the moon! Our early investors are so lucky, they have no idea how lucky they are!

GREAT NEWS! GO GO INSTACASH!
@everyone We are pleased to announce the arrival of our new developers to Instacash, @BlankGT, @wqking and @console - We will be discussing our new roadmap and future improvements and also will be putting development on full speed. Our first priority is release of all wallets for various platforms along with the v1.2 update.

Start deploying your masternodes, because we're going to the moon! Our early investors are so lucky, they have no idea how lucky they are!
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
thailand translation : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=29750.0

InstaCash Wallet address :  AGqaJ5Qv7trkgCpKWijrBWtLtUf549bcur

Thanks.

please post that at bounty channel in discord.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
thailand translation : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=29750.0

InstaCash Wallet address :  AGqaJ5Qv7trkgCpKWijrBWtLtUf549bcur

Thanks.

Activity: 10

Hope is a successful investment
Pages:
Jump to: