Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INSTACASH [ICH] | Zerocoin Protocol | PoS 3.0 | Masternode - page 4. (Read 7700 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
As a first step, please verify that you meet all staking conditions. A common reason for staking being inactive is immature coins. Waiting for your coins to mature takes 100 blocks (30 minutes). During this time your GUI wallet may show that part of your balance as immature.

Thank you for your answer. Please comment the following.
1. When it comes minted transaction, a half of my balance goes immature. correct behave? Staking is true.
2. If there comes another mint (before first was confirmed 101 times), all the balance goes immature and staking goes off. correct?
3. When all immature mints become confirmed the staking goes on. correct? BUT! on some of my mac os it really goes on (os x 10.13.3), but not at another one (os x 10.12.6) — until restart the ICH wallet. that's a bug!
4. Sometimes staking goes off on my os x 10.13.3 (more stable) with only one unconfirmed mint. mintablecoins=false — could you explain this criteria, please?

I have about 6000 ICH coins on balance, 600 or 610 zICH (two of mentioned os x shows different zICH balance). that's also a bug!
Activity: 70
when instacash will be listed on anothor exchange besides cryptobridge and coinsmarkets (have a lot of issue )?
as soon as possible will be better for instacash dev
thank you
Why do you think it'll be better?
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
when instacash will be listed on anothor exchange besides cryptobridge and coinsmarkets (have a lot of issue )?
as soon as possible will be better for instacash dev
thank you
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
There'll be a hardfork possibly. The following things might be done in hardfork:
Code:
Fixing the zerocoin issues
Changing blocktime to 10 seconds
Block xxxxxx - Inf: 1 ICH [MN - 50%] [STAKE - 50%]
Block xxxxxx = snapshot block number.
2) It's normal. This is how POS works.

You're teeling me that status "staking is not active" is normal for POS??? Haha...
As a first step, please verify that you meet all staking conditions. A common reason for staking being inactive is immature coins. Waiting for your coins to mature takes 100 blocks (30 minutes). During this time your GUI wallet may show that part of your balance as immature.

If your wallet meets all of these conditions and staking is not active, try the getstakingstatus command: 
    For a GUI wallet, open Tools > Debug Console.  Then input the command getstakingstatus
    For a CLI wallet, enter instacash-cli getstakingstatus
You should see an output similar to the one below that shows your compliance with several staking conditions.  If any of these are false, it should narrow down the issue.

Code:
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true,
    "staking status" : true

If the steps above are unsuccessful, try the following:
    Gracefully shutdown your ICH wallet
    Wait 30 seconds and then restart the wallet
    Wait 5 minutes and then unlock your wallet for staking

You're teeling me that status "staking is not active" is normal for POS??? Haha...
1) Wait for the hardfork.
2) Restart your wallet. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

1) when it's gonna happen? should I prepare for that somehow?

2) staking status goes on and off unpredictly. it can be turned off the whole day through, and I'm restarting wallet with no success. Both OS X and Win versions.
Sometimes my balance goes immature, and I don't understand why (sometimes 100% goes immature, sometimes partially). internet connection is 100% stable.
1) We'll announce.

1) when it's gonna happen? should I prepare for that somehow?

2) staking status goes on and off unpredictly. it can be turned off the whole day through, and I'm restarting wallet with no success. Both OS X and Win versions.
Sometimes my balance goes immature, and I don't understand why (sometimes 100% goes immature, sometimes partially). internet connection is 100% stable.
1) can't understand the IMMATURE status of zICH.
needs 1 more mint of the same denomination — does it meen that I can convert ICH to zICH and after that I can send it back to my ICH balance. that bloody automint affected me((( but will new convertion be mature to send it back or "one in = one out"?

2) my balance is "available" but staking is FALSE. how long it takes to go TRUE after transfer to the new wallet?
eur
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
you guys could sell a couple masternodes worth of coins on cryptobridge right now there is a shortage of coins up there right now

coins do not fall on the balance, they immediately fly to someone on the masternodes, I sent 1,000 coins, I was not credited to the balance ((( https://altmix.org/coins/60-InstaCash/explorer/address/Af4sveYmR2qWG2Lfz9cGgxgugc3QQY98xh
Activity: 49
you guys could sell a couple masternodes worth of coins on cryptobridge right now there is a shortage of coins up there right now
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
this coin look good for long term,
and i hope the developer will always active in development
1) can't understand the IMMATURE status of zICH.
needs 1 more mint of the same denomination — does it meen that I can convert ICH to zICH and after that I can send it back to my ICH balance. that bloody automint affected me((( but will new convertion be mature to send it back or "one in = one out"?

2) my balance is "available" but staking is FALSE. how long it takes to go TRUE after transfer to the new wallet?
I'm trying to send some zICH to a regular ICH address, and each time I'm getting this error message:
Code:
Failed to find coin set amongst held coins with less than maxNumber of Spends

What does it mean? I just can't do anything those zICH?
yes, for now.

Dumb question regarding zICH. Do i need zICH for staking or just the ICH in my wallet? I have no idea about this  Huh My current Settings are 10% of ICH going to zICH
actually it's zerocoin bug. devs are investigating on this. and you need ICH in your wallet to get staking rewards. make sure your wallet is unlocked.
and go to Settings > Options and check if zICH Automint enabled or not. If enabled then disable it.

I unlocked my wallet.
but, staking is not active

How do i active staking?

just keep your wallet open with good internet connection. you don't need to do anything more. If you not works, you may try with restarting the wallet.

This coins masternode was very easy and to set up and pays out like every hour but there is one thing you must do first disable zerocoin minting before sending your coins to the wallet put this          enablezeromint=0            in the instacash.conf or it might mint 1000 of your 10000 coins to zich coins but all in all its working great good job team and thank you can cant wait to see what else you do with this coin Smiley
thank you for your kind words. Smiley
Activity: 49
This coins masternode was very easy and to set up and pays out like every hour but there is one thing you must do first disable zerocoin minting before sending your coins to the wallet put this          enablezeromint=0            in the instacash.conf or it might mint 1000 of your 10000 coins to zich coins but all in all its working great good job team and thank you can cant wait to see what else you do with this coin Smiley
Activity: 1
Dumb question regarding zICH. Do i need zICH for staking or just the ICH in my wallet? I have no idea about this  Huh My current Settings are 10% of ICH going to zICH
actually it's zerocoin bug. devs are investigating on this. and you need ICH in your wallet to get staking rewards. make sure your wallet is unlocked.
and go to Settings > Options and check if zICH Automint enabled or not. If enabled then disable it.

I unlocked my wallet.
but, staking is not active

How do i active staking?
Activity: 61
I'm trying to send some zICH to a regular ICH address, and each time I'm getting this error message:
Code:
Failed to find coin set amongst held coins with less than maxNumber of Spends

What does it mean? I just can't do anything those zICH?
Activity: 61
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Instacash to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Welcome to BlockMasters!

LOL - You do realize that this coin is in POS mode only, right? I guess it won't be a very profitable mining LOL.
have discord channel?
yes: https://discord.gg/Gme7veX

Thanks for help, now it`s disabled.

I tried to convert my zICH amount back to ICH, i did it with "Spend Zerocoin", i used no address because there is an info that if i use no address it goes to my address. Now the zICH is gone and i got no ICH. What was my fault o.O Do i have a chance to get it back?
it's not your fault, atm you can't convert zICH back to ICH. devs are trying to find a way to get back those zICH. If they fail, we'll create superblock and give compensation to all affected users.
Pages:
Jump to: