Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 32. (Read 4222 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I have seen on the home page that total amount of tokens available is 500,000,000. But how much for main sale?

Hello! For the sale 250 mln tokens are available:)

And there will be no bonus for the last 50 mln tokens, right?

Hi! No, there will be no bonuses for the last 135 mln tokens, as we have following bonus structure:

For Pre-sale:

0 -  40 000 000 IAM -> 80% discount, price: $0.08

For Token Sale:

0 - 25 000 000 (25 000 000 IAM) -> 60% price: $0.16
25 000 001 - 50 000 001 ( 25 000 000 IAM  ) -> 40% : price: $0.24
50 000 002 - 75 000 002 (25 000 000 IAM  ) -> 20% : price: $0.32
75 000 003 - 100 000 003+ (25 000 000+ IAM) -> 0% : price: $0.40
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

As shown on the figure, there will be no bonuses after 75m will be sold - 175m before the total amount is reached. Where have you found information about 50m??

Ahh, sorry, that's my bad. Anyway, is that right, what Andy said?
Activity: 22

As shown on the figure, there will be no bonuses after 75m will be sold - 175m before the total amount is reached. Where have you found information about 50m??
The popularity of Fitness and wellness apps are expected to grow 15.7% by 2021. @iAM is keeping up with this trend by integrating multiple fitness tracking apps on our platform. This will allow users to record and distribute their data constantly.
Activity: 26
I have seen on the home page that total amount of tokens available is 500,000,000. But how much for main sale?

There are two sides to every coin. One of the medical industry’s major struggles is between patients and insurers. Patients want to pay as little as possible for quality healthcare. On the other hand, insurers need to charge enough to cover their research costs. They also must generate a reasonable profit. iAM’s solution allows patients to earn money by sharing their health data. Patients give insurers access to this data. Insurers are then able to review all facets of an individual's past care. This makes internal research much more efficient and cost effective. By doing this, iAM reaches the point of consensus for all parties. Read on: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
I think I will invest my money to your token sale soon. But I hope your project implement a transparent system on how much funds are collected from sale tokens on your website. So we can all know whether it's softcap or not and also avoid exploitation. Waiting for your feedback Grin

Hello! Thanks for your support!
Of course, we will show this information on our web-site Wink
Our partner, HealthOne, has collaborated with the Special Olympics since 2003. They manage the world’s largest database for the intellectually disabled. HealthOne operates in every US state and 100 countries around the world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I think I will invest my money to your token sale soon. But I hope your project implement a transparent system on how much funds are collected from sale tokens on your website. So we can all know whether it's softcap or not and also avoid exploitation. Waiting for your feedback Grin
Let's learn a bit more about the healthcare industry! You probably know how this sector has expanded, but have you heard how the rapid growth of healthcare contributes to a bright future for the entire market? Allied Market Research evaluated the healthcare market's size. They estimated it to be worth $60 billion in 2014. What is more, it is estimated to reach $136 billion by 2021. That is a more than 2x increase! iAM is on track to capitalize on this growth with its unique contributions to healthcare. Find out more about our project: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com

That's cool that market is going to grow faster each year and that its size is becoming bigger and bigger. Health market is one of the most important (and even the most important one, I believe). Nothing will work without healthcare. Literally nothing. But it needs to be innovated. Big size of market creates many opportunities for fraud - that's scaring... Move on with your product, iAM, just move on - that is what we need

Thanks for your support and such pleasant words! Cheesy

47% of US citizens, 30% of the UK, and 35% of Australia have at least one long-term condition. These conditions take up to 75% of the health budget. Learn how to reduce these costs: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
Activity: 45
Let's learn a bit more about the healthcare industry! You probably know how this sector has expanded, but have you heard how the rapid growth of healthcare contributes to a bright future for the entire market? Allied Market Research evaluated the healthcare market's size. They estimated it to be worth $60 billion in 2014. What is more, it is estimated to reach $136 billion by 2021. That is a more than 2x increase! iAM is on track to capitalize on this growth with its unique contributions to healthcare. Find out more about our project: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com

That's cool that market is going to grow faster each year and that its size is becoming bigger and bigger. Health market is one of the most important (and even the most important one, I believe). Nothing will work without healthcare. Literally nothing. But it needs to be innovated. Big size of market creates many opportunities for fraud - that's scaring... Move on with your product, iAM, just move on - that is what we need
Activity: 35
Are you looking to reduce your healthcare and insurance costs? We may be able to help. Find out more: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/08/why-your-healthcare-costs-are-so-high--even-if-youre-insured.html
Hello, guys. What does "delivery of health service" mean in your budget? This project provides only software, isn't it? Or health services as well?

Hello! Thank you for the question!

Please find below the detailed description, what is included in "delivery of health service":

Consumer Care Record service delivery - 30%
Medical Practitioner service delivery - 15%
Healthcare Institutions service delivery - 20%
Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical service delivery - 5%
Insurers and payers service delivery - 20%
Patient Advocates service delivery - 5%
Data warehouses and researchers service delivery - 5%
Activity: 22
Hello, guys. What does "delivery of health service" mean in your budget? This project provides only software, isn't it? Or health services as well?
People say you need to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you can understand them. Let's take this metaphor and apply it to the healthcare industry. When it comes to patients, it's much easier to imagine what it's like, since all of us have been a patient at least once. We have a good idea about what patients want: better service, lower prices. But what about doctors?

We believe their needs are also quite simple: they want to earn more, improve patient interactions, and have a little more free time to spend with family. At iAM, we provide the solution for both patients and doctors by creating a unique platform that addresses everyone's needs. With iAM, patients will receive high quality service and reduced expenses. On the other hand, doctors will also benefit by getting higher wages, better patient relations, and more free time. How is it possible? Visit our website to learn more: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
US #healthcare spending will climb 5.3% in 2018. This info comes from the US Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Read more details here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-spending/us-healthcare-spending-to-climb-53-percent-in-2018-agency-idUSKCN1FY2ZD
Pages:
Jump to: