Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 33. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For any questions please send me a direct message. I will update the thread with only important developments and announcements now.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
We have decided to not hose the second round due to a negative response for the same. The only reason we were hosting another round of funding was for the coin, and not for us. I will now post only important announcements. If you wish to ask something, please contact me through a message.

We will update this post once a proper decision is taken.

Care to explain how it was going to be "for the coin"?

What other uses could there be for 100's of BTC if you already have the necessary man power in place for coding and development?

if that's so I completely dont understand why they are disturbing perfectly functioning blockchain and slowly innovate, and this exactly why I mine in bursts , I mine something up to a limit few K then exit.. cause of things like this

and IPO's my moma told me not to do
legendary
ask for so many BTCs, even don't provide some buy support on bittrex,

Those evil bastards, humiliate ur MIT university.

straight down to hell get burned, may satan live along with u

they are not from MIT economics department ?  Cool just simple software engineers ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
We have decided to not hose the second round due to a negative response for the same. The only reason we were hosting another round of funding was for the coin, and not for us. I will now post only important announcements. If you wish to ask something, please contact me through a message.

Care to explain how it was going to be "for the coin"?

What other uses could there be for 100's of BTC if you already have the necessary man power in place for coding and development?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Thanks for fucking up my week even more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
ask for so many BTCs, even don't provide some buy support on bittrex,

Those evil bastards, humiliate ur MIT university.

straight down to hell get burned, may satan live along with u

legendary
Activity: 1330

you are asking too much.

300btc IPO will not survive with consideration of 900 BTC total CAP!

your delivery will increase the intrinsic value. if you have confidence, you can buy up the coin now and deliver whatever you have and it will be a sure-win.

legendary
yay! 4555.16032152 int ready to go to exchange to new shinny MIT student body baked coin

I frankly don't care how it is called can be called for example "ShowMeTheMoney" coin , what I want is MIT baked students continue coding, as well as so I dont lose the above, but I dont really understand truly why INT cant stay.. good name also no coin is doing well so it doesn't matter, one of these coins one day will make it big.. so runs the theory

with respect signed

------

Passive Aggressive Angry Miner

---> btw IF there is a 15% bonus on the top of my hard earned crypto hash stringy, anger will subside
legendary
Activity: 1428

Hi Dev,

Forgive me if this has already been posted but what is the ETA for the Insign?
Activity: 406

Thank you dev.  I like this reaction a lot.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 336
Seriously...WHAT THE FUCK DEVS
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
i will trade my remaining INT for INL =]

patience.

You have no choice. You have to.
You can sell it now.

No point in selling any more. Price is too low.

I will just go along with this scam and hope my coins that I trade 10 -> 1 will end up being worth 20x more than a INT today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

patience.

You can sell it now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

patience.

Scam Alert!

Please do not do this. Do not piss off early investors. Stop mining early and sell off those coins if you need money that bad.
legendary
Activity: 1330
don't you guys think this is a scam?

how bittrex are cooperating with such a con
Activity: 629
Merit: 500

patience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Hey,,,,
I invested through escrow.

You didn't deliver a coin.
I want my BTC back !!!!

Never heard about a BS like this one...
New IPO?Huh
Never !!!

You would be really stupid, if you did not sell your coins when price was 3000 sats.
Activity: 341
Hey,,,,
I invested through escrow.

You didn't deliver a coin.
I want my BTC back !!!!

Never heard about a BS like this one...
New IPO?Huh
Never !!!

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
I dont know if its a scam but its not a good start for a altcoin ...
If you have really something working beside your wallet show it right now because in 2 days your coin will be lost in the darkness of the altcoin with plenty other.

I know that another altcoin is coding something like your "Insign" and they have already the Message application working (Anonymous and encrypted).
Pages:
Jump to: