Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 36. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 260
It won't work, nobody willing buy INL on bittrex,simple is that.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Hi Dev, I will invest . But pls show InSign before round 2 IPO ends.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
how do you change my int for inl?

also allcoin.com is down.

In the next 2-3 days INL will be listed on Bittrex, and you will be able to exchange INT for INL.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
how do you change my int for inl?

also allcoin.com is down.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I don't fucking believe this shit........
Bought (and mined) this dogturd as I thought that MIT students would know a little bit about integrity and ethics.
Seems that they ain't teaching that in one of the worlds best schools!!

How well subscribed do you think you "new IPO" is going to be when you have just pissed all over your original investors?

And you want another chance to fuck us further??
Activity: 910
+ what's preventing you guys to purchase all the coins here and then exchange them for 12.5 % profit later?

Very good question, and I just realized. If you read the post carefully you will see that they have set the price at 800 satoshis so people who want to leave can leave by selling at that price. And people who want to take advantage of the extra 12.5% cannot simply stock INT, as if they buy it at a higher price(>800 satishi) they will be getting less than 12.5 % as the ICO price will be fixed at 9000. A very clever and nice plan to prevent manipulation.
Activity: 406
+ what's preventing you guys to purchase all the coins here and then exchange them for 12.5 % profit later?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
pure incompetence

btw you have submitted tmp files your editor creates to the github repo

I really had faith in that, but i can see already 2 way how this dev would have make money on us, and this next ICO seems weird.
13BTC of a 500 sat coin makes a lot of growth margin if product are delivered, complaining it's not enough is surrealistic.

I agree. Just buy your own coin then keep delivering what you promised. From there you can slowly sell off as the price increases.

I am sorry if you guys think that way. I obviously cannot say anything to defend myself on this , but if we wanted to do this we could have simply invested Bitcoins in the previous presale we had.
the thing is you have to adjust that exchange rate to 1:1
that way you can still do a 30% ICO/IPO + the about 35% that are already out make 35% for POW

The second phase will see around 30% of INL.
We currently have around 5 million INT in circulation, and at the price of 0.0000080 BTC/INT , the market cap is around 46 BTC including the extra 12.5% offered. This will be merged with the new market cap of INL. If we raise 100 BTC, then the exchange(of INT/INL) will consist of half the INL coins, and this will not be contributing to the developer fund. The developer funds will primarily come from the other half.
Basically INT will become a subset of INL, interms of market cap.

We didn't get anything of what you are trying to do at the beginning.
How many coins will have your second version?
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

I really had faith in that, but i can see already 2 way how this dev would have make money on us, and this next ICO seems weird.
13BTC of a 500 sat coin makes a lot of growth margin if product are delivered, complaining it's not enough is surrealistic.

I agree. Just buy your own coin then keep delivering what you promised. From there you can slowly sell off as the price increases.

I am sorry if you guys think that way. I obviously cannot say anything to defend myself on this , but if we wanted to do this we could have simply invested Bitcoins in the previous presale we had.
that way you can still do a 30% ICO/IPO + the about 35% that are already out make 35% for POW

We currently have around 5 million INT in circulation, and at the price of 0.0000080 BTC/INT , the market cap is around 46 BTC including the extra 12.5% offered. This will be merged with the new market cap of INL.

By shitiing on your early supporters you have destroyed trust and with no trust you have no value.  Coin dead.

We currently have around 5 million INT in circulation, and at the price of 0.0000080 BTC/INT , the market cap is around 46 BTC including the extra 12.5% offered. This will be merged with the new market cap of INL. If we raise 100 BTC, then the exchange(of INT/INL) will consist of half the INL coins, and this will not be contributing to the developer fund. The developer funds will primarily come from the other half.
Basically INT will become a subset of INL, interms of market cap.
Activity: 78
Look at CAIX and Sat2. Conversion coins simply do not work. I've never seen one succeed.
You knew the risks when investing or at least you should have. Quit whining and just do what you are going to do already! Lots of immaturity and ignorance in this world. And this coming from a guy who was scammed out of 4 BTC just a few days ago...
Activity: 111

Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Great way to reward your early supporters huh. Didn't get enough out of them so stitch them up. Fuck this.
Activity: 112

You should have thought about this in the first place when you had the first pre-sale that 13 BTC is not going to work out for you guys for long term development. Calling these kids intelligent? Well i don't think so.
Activity: 252
A big FUCK YOU, and im out! Grin

MIT i dont give a fuck where they are studying the fact is that they are money donkeys and right now the investors/holders of INT got scammed by a bunch of so called ''MIT'' students.

I thought you said you were out. Why come back?

Schild and Cryptonite are the only 2 I see FUDDING here.

Shocked

I'm going back to SDC.

Wish you good luck and sincerely hope you guys aren't scammer for the others, buy i'm not fond of this kind of management.

Good luck devs, if you are legit I guess it must not be a good moment for you guys either, but if you provide some work all this story will be forgotten.

Best wishes...
Pages:
Jump to: