Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 43. (Read 113018 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
why the price is decreasing?

Standard. Pow coins being dumped by multi pool and no buy support.

Once development moves on buy support will return and prices rise

Damn, I made a mistake and just bought some but the the dumping isn't stopping  Sad , probably won't until PoW phase is over.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Standard. Pow coins being dumped by multi pool and no buy support.

Once development moves on buy support will return and prices rise
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Dev could maybe consider to stop the POW before expected or make INT minable during 6 months at a much lower block reward before making it POS. Dunno if it's possible though...
Na. Just get it over with.

Lets hope the coin won't get kill when it reach 200 sat by monday lol
I'll buy them all before that happens
Activity: 452
Merit: 256
Activity: 406
Dev could maybe consider to stop the POW before expected or make INT minable during 6 months at a much lower block reward before making it POS. Dunno if it's possible though...

Lets hope the coin won't get kill when it reach 200 sat by monday lol
This is ridiculous, people are dumping like this is a busted coin. Insign is nice, but I'm more excited about Intelliapp.

Intelliapp let's you send money through messaging. People without crypto knowledge will be able to download and use it without needing to understand addresses and the like.

When Intelliapp is launched(within a few weeks) the price will skyrocket. I have no idea who is dumping right now. If you panic sold, you should buy back immediately. If you haven't bought yet, get some Intellicoin below IPO price!

Like some said, it's highly possible it's the multipool (which dump whitout thinking about the coin state)
That's exactly what it is. With the low volume in alts today its getting harder for quickly mined pow/pos coins to hold price in pow for more than a couple of days. It will pass.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
This is ridiculous, people are dumping like this is a busted coin. Insign is nice, but I'm more excited about Intelliapp.

Intelliapp let's you send money through messaging. People without crypto knowledge will be able to download and use it without needing to understand addresses and the like.

When Intelliapp is launched(within a few weeks) the price will skyrocket. I have no idea who is dumping right now. If you panic sold, you should buy back immediately. If you haven't bought yet, get some Intellicoin below IPO price!

Like some said, it's highly possible it's the multipool (which dump whitout thinking about the coin state)
Activity: 252

perhaps that is the norm these days.. ICO/IPO coins are being dumped below ICO/IPO prices i.e neos, sys, clstr

People participate in the ICO's without looking at the value it promises. Clstr had a high presale price, so it was fairly obvious it will go down after launch. Sys has launch issues, which was the reason for it going down. Neos went to 1.5x the ICO price and was stable for a day and fell later.
This coin is backed by MIT students, and that is the biggest value it offers. I haven't seen significant dumping with it. Price is still at the ICO price, and was 3-5x the ICO price the past 2 days.
Once the dev releases InSign or any of the features, I am sure it will skyrocket again.
Activity: 336

perhaps that is the norm these days.. ICO/IPO coins are being dumped below ICO/IPO prices i.e neos, sys, clstr

The coin is still above ICO price...math is easy.  Use it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 336
only 2 million coins these should be atleast 3k-2k sat ea  Angry

It says cap is 12 million though?

Also, does anyone know what the presale price was (ICO/IPO)?

For the dev: Just wondering, have you checked the legality regarding digital signatures? Like, will this sort of coin-deposit signature be considered legally binding? or is it just going to be specified in the contract that proof of the deposit of INT is equal to a signature?

Pre-sale price was around 500 satoshis. Still above that price. It was at 3000 satoshis 2 days back once it was verified devs are from MIT.  I think its falling because POW are dumping, but even then its still twice the IPO price. Probably will go back up once Insign is released.

closer to 750sat ICO price.  I bought, it was definitely not at 500sats.
Activity: 252

For the dev: Just wondering, have you checked the legality regarding digital signatures? Like, will this sort of coin-deposit signature be considered legally binding? or is it just going to be specified in the contract that proof of the deposit of INT is equal to a signature?

Pre-sale price was around 500 satoshis. Still above that price. It was at 3000 satoshis 2 days back once it was verified devs are from MIT.  I think its falling because POW are dumping, but even then its still twice the IPO price. Probably will go back up once Insign is released.
Activity: 350

12 millions in total.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
only 12 million coins these should be atleast 3k-2k sat ea  Angry
curious what InSign would look like.  Roll Eyes

InSign, will be more of a website for contract signing, where the signature will be a transaction on the block chain. Just like a contract involves multiple parties, the contract sender will be able to upload the contract, which will then be emailed to the signer, who will review the contract and send a unique INT amount to a unique address instructed in the email. This transaction will indicate that the contract has been signed.

still not understand at all.  a platform like counterparty coin?

maybe we have to wait and see.

Here is the front end part of Insign(currently unoperational) : http://intellicoin.me/pod.html
So basically, the sender will be filling in the details and uploading the contract. Now a unique address and an amount will be generated and sent to the signer.
After the signer sends that amount to the address, the contract will be considered signed.

i see.  thanks a lot.

but what is the usage of this application in real world.

I think this feature is a very useful for people who want to send contracts to employees/business partners in different parts of the world. I signed up for a similar service last year, but they had a huge fees to manage online contracts. Using blockchain to store the signature is an innovative way of using cyptocurrency for that purpose.

Absolutly... I already had to send contracts at work, it's expensive, and it takes time, especially if you send them at the other part of the world.
Btw, contracts are no only made for buisnesss, you do contracts everyday without noticing.

This is only the beginning of the coin, the devs here shows they are innovative.  Nice move.

Edit: The only downside I see is the 2 weeks POW. We might see 400-600 sat if this keeps going on...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
curious what InSign would look like.  Roll Eyes

InSign, will be more of a website for contract signing, where the signature will be a transaction on the block chain. Just like a contract involves multiple parties, the contract sender will be able to upload the contract, which will then be emailed to the signer, who will review the contract and send a unique INT amount to a unique address instructed in the email. This transaction will indicate that the contract has been signed.

still not understand at all.  a platform like counterparty coin?

maybe we have to wait and see.

Here is the front end part of Insign(currently unoperational) : http://intellicoin.me/pod.html
So basically, the sender will be filling in the details and uploading the contract. Now a unique address and an amount will be generated and sent to the signer.
After the signer sends that amount to the address, the contract will be considered signed.

i see.  thanks a lot.

but what is the usage of this application in real world.

I think this feature is a very useful for people who want to send contracts to employees/business partners in different parts of the world. I signed up for a similar service last year, but they had a huge fees to manage online contracts. Using blockchain to store the signature is an innovative way of using cyptocurrency for that purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: