Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 40. (Read 113018 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
is this some kind of joke?

where is the announcement?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Is the important announcement that you guys teamed up with RipoffCoin? Cheesy

I hope this update is good, though Smiley

I hope so too, i was drunk when i bought this at 1600
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Is the important announcement that you guys teamed up with RipoffCoin? Cheesy

I hope this update is good, though Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Springfield, that's made my day. The $INT price can do whatever it likes now and I won't even notice.

Smiley I follow you on Twitter and I think you have the best name out there.
where is dev and his important announcement,,
Just forget it.maybe they just use those money to hold a sex party,who knows. Cheesy

the obligatory IPO coindev sexparty was scheduled for yesterday so we should get the news when dev wakes up in a few hours with a headache

The important announcement was brought to you by trademybit.  They're pumping so they can dump on us.

There are 10 times more Buy Orders than sell orders, which clearly means people are holding on the coin as long term investment, which clearly makes sense.
lol i take it you're the guy that flooded the sell book so that it only showed 1 btc?  I'll do the same thing to the buy order book so you can stop fooling noobs

Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Just forget it.maybe they just use those money to hold a sex party,who knows. Cheesy

the obligatory IPO coindev sexparty was scheduled for yesterday so we should get the news when dev wakes up in a few hours with a headache

The important announcement was brought to you by trademybit.  They're pumping so they can dump on us.

There are 10 times more Buy Orders than sell orders, which clearly means people are holding on the coin as long term investment, which clearly makes sense.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Miners sell more coins

Wow everyone here is so impatient. Do you guys realize, about the different time zones everyone lives in?
The price has been stable today, so stop worrying about pumps or dumps.
Activity: 9
Springfield, that's made my day. The $INT price can do whatever it likes now and I won't even notice.
Activity: 140
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
A friendly word of advice for Intellicoin from a supporter - announcements of announcements tend to do more harm than good and unless there is a genuine reason for it in my opinion they should be avoided. I understand the temptation when there is exciting news coming down the line but the crypto community are understandably jumpy with all the recent scams and disappointments and any unforseen delay in making the announcement can cause mistrust to develop and result in otherwise long term supporters fleeing the coin.

Not only that but I'm now trapped inside on a Saturday staring at my computer screen waiting for an announcement that is already overdue so would you get on and make it already!  Smiley

The smartest comment i've ever read from a Noob.

Conan might be a noob here, but on Twitter he's a legend.
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
A friendly word of advice for Intellicoin from a supporter - announcements of announcements tend to do more harm than good and unless there is a genuine reason for it in my opinion they should be avoided. I understand the temptation when there is exciting news coming down the line but the crypto community are understandably jumpy with all the recent scams and disappointments and any unforseen delay in making the announcement can cause mistrust to develop and result in otherwise long term supporters fleeing the coin.

Not only that but I'm now trapped inside on a Saturday staring at my computer screen waiting for an announcement that is already overdue so would you get on and make it already!  Smiley

The smartest comment i've ever read from a Noob.

Better go outside, do some sports or check some girls for a walk, come back in 2 weeks and you'll be very happy without the stress of watching the thread and exchanges. Everything is that easy if you are patient, if not try to be.

Are you guys trying to feed the multipools?  Pumping now does nothing but feed the multipools.  I'm going to let it sit at 500 sat until pow is over.
I agree, patience is the key here and I'm not expecting any major price rise until the POW phase is over, I just think as a general rule it's risky setting a deadline for announcements that you may not be able to stick to.   
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Better go outside, do some sports or check some girls for a walk, come back in 2 weeks and you'll be very happy without the stress of watching the thread and exchanges. Everything is that easy if you are patient, if not try to be.

Its currently 7 AM in the US, I think it will be a couple more hours.

Pages:
Jump to: