Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 45. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Only stupid miners are dumping now  Roll Eyes

I do not think miners are stupid, you shouldn't be that offending. Multipools like TMB are selling as fast as possible, because that's what their users expect from them.

As the owners (miners) probably don't have a clue where they get their BTC and they don't care dumping intellicoin, it's clever to buy these coins now.

Being clever or dumb is very relative Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
1 question? Does Intellicoin have any reason to dump below 1k? Haven't situations improved compared to a few days ago? Then how come that the price is below that point now?

massive lack of patience.

There are only a handful of people in the crypto world that have any patience!

have patience of a saint, in fact I use every possible means, free giveaways/faucets, asic/gpu/cpu's you name it I do it  and accumulate like insane, cause this tech (blockchain) aint going anywhere

and nothing is sold

occasionally I perform psy-ops to scare hash rate away lol, but it seldom works but I think it did here or maybe it's my imagination...

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
yay, crossed 3K , every single coin I keep, POW will be soon over , have examples of coins when POW finished and then "ideas" began , from the experience, hold on to your coins! believe also MIT dev (its just a school but very good CS department, simply wanna have fun with it, and experiment with ideas and features) and that will be great, short term exchange value I have 0 interest in and you should too but its up to ya
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
no development - no its value
Activity: 125
Anyone who mines on a multipool knows that miners aren't in control of the dump.  The multipool operators are.  The large multipools don't let you choose to hold coins, so miners are blindly dumping this coin at a loss against their will.   Many miners have given up on reading the forums, searching for innovation, setting up their rigs for launches, etc.  They just mine at one site and let it go for months on end mining blindly.  The only way this coin will succeed is if people have patience and believe in the coin.  What kills the coin is when people short it.  They think, "I'll sell all my coins now and buy them back for 1/2."  The problem is when more people do this it looks like panic, people dump, and move on.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Exactly stupid dumpers.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
1 question? Does Intellicoin have any reason to dump below 1k? Haven't situations improved compared to a few days ago? Then how come that the price is below that point now?

There are only a handful of people in the crypto world that have any patience!
Activity: 826

Many people look at any new coin as a pump and dump coin rather than value.

in other words, there's no reason for it to dump and stabilize at a higher price?
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

Many people look at any new coin as a pump and dump coin rather than value.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Only stupid miners are dumping now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
wow,dev is coming,ok,could you tell us some good news or plans?

Read the previous 2 pages. dev updated.
Activity: 152
wow,dev is coming,ok,could you tell us some good news or plans?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
why dev is not activity?is every MIT students are so busy?

I go through every post here. Please do ask any questions you might have.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Enough FUD already. I will be updating the post with important announcements directly.
I removed the emails because we respect our privacy and don't want the emails to be completely consumed by the BTCtalk emails.
We bought 0.5 BTC INT after launch, to get some INT to test the developments we bring along.
I will now be updating the thread only with important announcements, and will not be able to address all questions about other things.

Well, let wait when the coin completely worthless would not, then it is already up never rise. Maintain a coin should always, 24 hours a day.
you sound like Yoda bruh.
Enough FUD already. I will be updating the post with important announcements directly.
I removed the emails because we respect our privacy and don't want the emails to be completely consumed by the BTCtalk emails.
We bought 0.5 BTC INT after launch, to get some INT to test the developments we bring along.
I will now be updating the thread only with important announcements, and will not be able to address all questions about other things.

Well, let wait when the coin completely worthless would not, then it is already up never rise. Maintain a coin should always, 24 hours a day.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
why dev is not activity?is every MIT students are so busy?

It's like 4:00 a.m. in their place... They are sleeping bro
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: