Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 48. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
dev, what are your plans for the coin?

First, we plan to release InSign by the end of month. Will keep you guys updated on that with the developments.
If you have any questions regarding it, please send us an email or a message.

Activity: 452
Merit: 256
dev, what are your plans for the coin?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
the problem is dev is not active enough !

They're in the classroom, most likely.. Tongue
I think schools haven't started yet. Plus a lot of people gave them unnecessary trouble, they will probably reply only during development.

I live right next to a 50k student school.  I can assure you college students are back to the routine as of yesterday.  For most of America at least.

Classes at MIT don't start for 2 weeks (sept 3rd is first day). 
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

I think schools haven't started yet. Plus a lot of people gave them unnecessary trouble, they will probably reply only during development.

I live right next to a 50k student school.  I can assure you college students are back to the routine as of yesterday.  For most of America at least.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

Activity: 200

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
This is one of the best coin launched out there, Less IPO. No bug fixing or shit, just FUD in early days.

There seems to be ICO wars out there and starting price was 10k sats. And INT has only an ICO of around 600sats with 16btc invested.

so pre-sale price was 67 satoshi?

Around the 500s

The IPO (not ico) was about ~14BTC with a price of ~800 sats

Even with that the price is still undervalued, mining costs are +2000 sats/coin with current difficulty  Roll Eyes

getmininginfo says 22 GH and 252 diff so about 2500 if you are renting. If price is under mining profitability a coin is always a good buy if there is no underlying problem.

souldn't be any problems, theses guys are serious.

People really need to do some math when they buy IPO's/ICO.  Sys coin was 15% of the coins @ 1500btc or..  1500 * 6.6666666666666666666666666666666666:) = 10,000btc = 6M market cap for entire future supply.  OUCH. That's a horrible deal.

This coins presale:
14btc / 800 sat = 1.75M coins out of 12M coins =  14.5% so very close math for the 15%
This IPO was 15% of coins @ 14BTC or 14 * 6.6666666666666666666666666666666666666:) = 93 BTC = 55,800USD coinmarketcap.  Are you kidding me?  This is a steal!

it was a little less than 800, IPO was for 15% = 1.8M coins

And yes it's cheap, these guys just wanted to give some BTC to dev working on projects, as students. They do not say they will invent the new best thing in life, like other teams who ask for 1000 BTC or more.

And with that kind of IPO, We won't see people wanting them to do miracles because they invested 99% of their economy.

The way they are doing this projects look much more sane.
Activity: 200
Market taking a hit today!

in before "correction" & "shakeout of weaker hands"
Activity: 125
This is one of the best coin launched out there, Less IPO. No bug fixing or shit, just FUD in early days.

There seems to be ICO wars out there and starting price was 10k sats. And INT has only an ICO of around 600sats with 16btc invested.

Around the 500s

Even with that the price is still undervalued, mining costs are +2000 sats/coin with current difficulty  Roll Eyes

getmininginfo says 22 GH and 252 diff so about 2500 if you are renting. If price is under mining profitability a coin is always a good buy if there is no underlying problem.

People really need to do some math when they buy IPO's/ICO.  Sys coin was 15% of the coins @ 1500btc or..  1500 * 6.6666666666666666666666666666666666:) = 10,000btc = 6M market cap for entire future supply.  OUCH. That's a horrible deal.

This coins presale:
14btc / 800 sat = 1.75M coins out of 12M coins =  14.5% so very close math for the 15%
This IPO was 15% of coins @ 14BTC or 14 * 6.6666666666666666666666666666666666666:) = 93 BTC = 55,800USD coinmarketcap.  Are you kidding me?  This is a steal!
Activity: 224
^^translation.  "Lazy"

Translation: most coins on bitcointalk are not worth investing a lot of research time into (not saying this is one of them), as anyone can see from all the red on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 422
At what block will POW stop?
legendary

Around the 500s

Even with that the price is still undervalued, mining costs are +2000 sats/coin with current difficulty  Roll Eyes

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Around the 500s

legendary

Around the 500s

Activity: 252

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Reading the last couple pages of this thread I am taken aback by the stupidity of you people. When I create a coin I'm locking the thread immediately after the ANN. Why anyone would create something and then allow idiots like you to FUD the shit out of it on a forum thread they created is beyond me.

Because people want the community's opinion. If you lock your thread, no one will be able to read other people's opinions. So what if there is FUD on a thread. It reminds people of the risks they're taking when investing and it's for their own good.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Reading the last couple pages of this thread I am taken aback by the stupidity of you people. When I create a coin I'm locking the thread immediately after the ANN. Why anyone would create something and then allow idiots like you to FUD the shit out of it on a forum thread they created is beyond me.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
From what I can tell, we have the next Mark Zuckerberg here. It sounds like the beginning of the movie when zuck got his first facebook shut down by Harvard.

Hue, we'll be the early adopters  Grin Grin Grin

Mark backstabbed his friends and investor though  Sad
Gave away all his shares  Cry
Activity: 210
From what I can tell me have the next Mark Zuckerberg here. It sounds like the beginning of the movie when zuck got his first facebook shut down by Harvard.

Yes, well except for the fact that Intellicoin is not shutdown, fartbags.
Pages:
Jump to: