Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN] [INT] INTUITION FABRIC - Democratized Deep Learning AI on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 9391 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Hello,

This sounds exactly like the project I was waiting for !

To sum up, I've tried to build a P2P self-learning network a few years ago, following my PhD in neural networks. The purpose was to strengthen links between people sharing same interests, to build a distributed search engine. But it was in 2001, too early indeed Smiley

Since then, I work in 'collective intelligence' fields (tedX about serendipity and neuronal chaos), and I am therefore very interested in helping this project :
- french translations
- building french communities (fb,tw,website,meetings,...)
- code ( fluent in js and php, mobile dev)
- algorithms (machine learning, dataviz)

If I may help, let's keep in touch.

Olivier

Glad you found this.

Yes,  sometimes ideas are unfeasible if you come too early.

This however is the right time!

Blockchain is about "sharing",  they call this Platformization.  So the protocol encourages a certain kind of sharing and collaboration.  

If this indeed is your interest,  you should join the team!

The reality is, in this day and age, with people distracted and multi-tasking.  It is so very easy for people to forget to do the simple things that will make their lives better.

It is getting worse, people are just distracted and can't focus.   So you have to do these little things to get them to prioritize.

I mean, how many people knew about the new cryptocoins and not bother to make a move?
legendary
Hello,

To sum up, I've tried to build a P2P self-learning network a few years ago, following my PhD in neural networks. The purpose was to strengthen links between people sharing same interests, to build a distributed search engine. But it was in 2001, too early indeed Smiley

Since then, I work in 'collective intelligence' fields (tedX about serendipity and neuronal chaos), and I am therefore very interested in helping this project :
- french translations

Olivier

Glad you found this.

Yes,  sometimes ideas are unfeasible if you come too early.

This however is the right time!

Blockchain is about "sharing",  they call this Platformization.  So the protocol encourages a certain kind of sharing and collaboration.  

If this indeed is your interest,  you should join the team!
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
"PRICE GOES UP 25 cents PER PURCHASE"

Is that your way of tracking the number of downloads?

No, that's my way of ensuring urgency of purchase.

Given your history, great move  Roll Eyes
legendary
interesting one, AI is in mode now.

More specifically Deep Learning. 

legendary

No, that's my way of ensuring urgency of purchase.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Well I guess that makes sense. Quite a petty though, im a ML student and was really interested in what this has to offer. Good luck with getting those translations

In that case, you can read the blog.  It's free. 

Hey, if you can't afford the $8, say so.  Just PM me and I'll give you a major discount.

He complained about the laughable bounty for translation! Not about the price for the book.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
I see a lot of potential in this thread (for me personally). I reserve the place here.

I see sarcasm in "Come-from-Beyond" reply.... Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello,

- french translations

Olivier
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
interesting one, AI is in mode now.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
I see a lot of potential in this thread (for me personally). I reserve the place here.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

legendary

Well I guess that makes sense. Quite a petty though, im a ML student and was really interested in what this has to offer. Good luck with getting those translations

In that case, you can read the blog.  It's free. 

Hey, if you can't afford the $8, say so.  Just PM me and I'll give you a major discount.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Can someone PM me a download link of the whitepaper?

@Dev It's not about not being able to afford it, more about not having a lot of information.

Note: The information is copyrighted.   Please don't violate copyright law.  

I recommend you delete your original request.

If information is what you need, then read http://www.medium.com/intuitionmachine

Haha you crack me up man. You pay the translator of the white paper at current prices 45$, for 120 pages. I mean I guess, a solid 0.375$ per page. And now you want people to pay 8$ to read it? I mean come on

qualified prospect.

Potential customer of a business who has available financial resources to make a purchase, as well as the need or desire for the product or service being sold, and the authority to buy.

What is qualified prospect?
www.businessdictionary.com/definition/qualified-prospect.html

In short summary, if you aren't buying a $8 book then should I waste my time on you?

I think not.  Unfortunately, I just did.  :-(

Well I guess that makes sense. Quite a petty though, im a ML student and was really interested in what this has to offer. Good luck with getting your book translated for free
legendary

@Dev It's not about not being able to afford it, more about not having a lot of information.

If information is what you need, then read http://www.medium.com/intuitionmachine

Haha you crack me up man. You pay the translator of the white paper at current prices 45$, for 120 pages. I mean I guess, a solid 0.375$ per page. And now you want people to pay 8$ to read it? I mean come on

qualified prospect.

Potential customer of a business who has available financial resources to make a purchase, as well as the need or desire for the product or service being sold, and the authority to buy.

What is qualified prospect?
www.businessdictionary.com/definition/qualified-prospect.html

In short summary, if you aren't buying a $8 book then should I waste my time on you?

I think not.  Unfortunately, I just did.  :-(

legendary

legendary
The whitepaper is a bit too long. I saw your medium post has some of the same contents too. IMHO just clean up the whitepaper and shorten it and it will be good to go

Yes, I am aware.  But if you truly want to understand what's being created here,  the 125 pages covers the essence of it.

I will get a slimmed down version for the translators to work with.

legendary
Can I make a hungarian translation?

Yes,  PM me, so I have you on record.
legendary
I would like to participate in Vietnamese translation for thread and whitepaper. Please pm if you accepted, thank you so much Smiley

Okay... send me a PM so I don't forget. 

What I will do is cut down the 125 pages of the whitepaper so it is easier for translators to get the job done.
Pages:
Jump to: