Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 19. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
And here too I see as much as 2 drawing competition which will last till may 20. Lately a lot of hands, I think this is due to a glut in the market. Also here open VPN marketplace will soon be a reality.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
My wallet just fails to start if I use these files. Gives an error message straight away upon double-clicking clicking the file...
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
My wallet is still 1.4.1 can i wait till proper gui wallet 2.0 comes or should i upgrade to 1.4.5 id there anyway i can loose these coins if i dont upgrade immediately.
Activity: 16
Version 2.0.2 beta release is available for Windows now!

2.0.2 fixes sync issues and adds a new feature to automatically import pre-rebase wallets using intense-wallet-cli. Use the commands
Code:
--wallet-file
or
Code:
--upgrade-legacy
in intense-wallet-cli to convert pre-rebase wallets without messy exporting of private keys.  Smiley

--upgrade-legacy only upgrades the file and exits, while --wallet-file loads the wallet after upgrading.

The new feature and 2.0.2 release will be in open beta for a short while until we bump it to an official release. I expect linux and mac binaries to be available tomorrow. Please DM me on our Discord which is the easiest way to get a hold of me directly, or post on our GitHub issues page with any problems.

Thank you for this!  Running this daemon with the 2.0.1 GUI wallet, this is the first time my wallet has fully synced since the algo change.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
well im using the new xmrstak and its not working with this pool
in the pool.txt

"currency" : "stellite",

Work, bt not so good as SRBminer

With the latest version of xmr-stak, its okay to mention intensecoin as currency as it will use the updated algorithm.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
well im using the new xmrstak and its not working with this pool
in the pool.txt

"currency" : "stellite",

Work, bt not so good as SRBminer
Activity: 143

2.0.2 fixes sync issues and adds a new feature to automatically import pre-rebase wallets using intense-wallet-cli. Use the commands
Code:
--wallet-file
or
Code:
--upgrade-legacy
in intense-wallet-cli to convert pre-rebase wallets without messy exporting of private keys.  Smiley

--upgrade-legacy only upgrades the file and exits, while --wallet-file loads the wallet after upgrading.

The new feature and 2.0.2 release will be in open beta for a short while until we bump it to an official release. I expect linux and mac binaries to be available tomorrow. Please DM me on our Discord which is the easiest way to get a hold of me directly, or post on our GitHub issues page with any problems.

Can you update the GUI wallet: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases
To the beta version, so we can test?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
does anybody mine on intense.hashvault.pro  HuhHuh
Yes. The Best pool ever

And after the balance was stolen on the official pool ... only HV

On the HV is an adequate admin. And when there were problems with payments on the sumo pool (about 14,000 sumo was lost due to the bug in the new algorithm), the administrator did not reset the balance of users. In difference from these *****.

well im using the new xmrstak & claymore and its not working with this pool
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Well,

as I write here, just 4 days before, now my thinking and concluding, became a real one...glad to mention it... Smiley

I see that ITNS have new V2.0.2, as I expected. Also, I see that here too, devs and members, try to help if they can or maybe assist with support from other services (markets)...

Again, keep calm head, don't expect 'miracle jump ASAP' from this coin !!! You have to think that ITNS target a serious service and, as any other service, it have to grow, nice & easy, 'step-by-step' and on that way he build brand in service domain.

My opinion, if devs and members continue on this way...hmmm, to be honest, real value for this coin, can be exptected at Q4/2019, but, as I know, every good story have to build strong marketing support, so it is possible that ITNS get some kind of make-up (not tricky or fake) to be recognized and adopted on coin market, so theoretically, market can push faster and place ITNS value where it's belong, before period I mention, based on service, devs, members..will it be higher - middle - lower price, hard to tell, but, for me this coin have good story and also growth potential in near future, so, until price gone up, I 'll try in this month, to put some more in my wallet...

This is my opinion, not sponsored from any organization !

Pls, think twice before You wish to invest in any crypto! Don't take my writing as 'money mantra', use your brain, read Whitepapers and ask people behind (devs, holders, etc) coin, whatever You wish, answers  You get will enough to decide, follow (get in) or not some crypto ! !

Stay in good health and have a perfect day, everyday Wink

Lwp

Hi to all,

in last 10 days, ITNS have gone through very difficult situations. You see a few versions, which have been made to resolve issues that happened. To be honest, anyone who is in ITNS coin (I mean have them) is a little bit concerned and that is normal, but, after this almost two weeks gone, I see that ITNS team have strong dedication to resolve issues. After all, community is also strong and very helpful to anyone that ask normally for help or support (Discord my choice).  This is not 'ode' to ITNS team, this is just truth from one user, who have many questions about 'what to do' to sync, see wallet balance, etc. Also, community on Discord is also ready to help, because they function as a chain, when someone resolve his problem, he continue to help others, so in that way I admit that ITNS is strong community and very dedicated to help each other !

This message is not sponsored from ITNS team or anyone else, it's just my experience with ITNS and people in his background and around.

Calm down your heads, do not be nervous, be reasonable and ask if You need help, I am sure that someone from ITNS community will find a way to help You resolve problem.

Stay in good health and have a perfect day, everyday Wink

Lwp
Activity: 129
Merit: 5

Code:
--wallet-file
or
Code:
--upgrade-legacy

Hi valliant, what to do we now, who convert 1.4.1 to 2.0 with those exporting of private keys, but didnt work sync now?

Can we just unpack this 2.0.2 version and open a wallet file from 2.0.0? or what?

regards
Activity: 174

Code:
--wallet-file
or
Code:
--upgrade-legacy

thump up and waiting for official release  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

That's great news, congrats! I was always wandering why  it is not possible to automatically import old wallets!
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Code:
--wallet-file
or
Code:
--upgrade-legacy

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Who knows why on the exchange the address starts with N..., and in the wallet with iz...

Some exchanges are running integrated addresses. The exchanges doing this will have an address that starts with an N rather than the standard iz.
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Return my 45700 coins. I barely got them. What is my fault that you were hacked. It's your fault and only your fault! You yourself allowed to hack. 5 days I mined this coin on 4 gtx1080ti video cards. Do you have a conscience? Return my 45700ITNS. Why should people support you if you meanly do. Deceive people. From you one answer: Sorry. And what am I supposed to do with these apologies?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MPYiMmjCfoloEpG0NfBAGIyZNzjWyVCX/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for reaching out to us. I can appreciate why you are upset by this. I can try and help you recover your ITNS. However, for me to do so, I will need to know where you are at in the process.

Did you import your wallet from 1.4.1?
If you have already imported it, when did you mine that amount of ITNS? Was it from 4/18/18 - 4/21/18?
Are you fully syncronized with the blockchain? What block height are you at?
Have you tried re-scanning your balance/transactions?
What wallet version are you running now? 2.00 or 2.01?
Did you try and send your coins from your 1.4.1 wallet to your 2.00 or 2.01 wallet?

Give me as many details as you can, so that I can help you.

Best,
Casey
Merit: 184
Return my 45700 coins. I barely got them. What is my fault that you were hacked. It's your fault and only your fault! You yourself allowed to hack. 5 days I mined this coin on 4 gtx1080ti video cards. Do you have a conscience? Return my 45700ITNS. Why should people support you if you meanly do. Deceive people. From you one answer: Sorry. And what am I supposed to do with these apologies?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MPYiMmjCfoloEpG0NfBAGIyZNzjWyVCX/view?usp=sharing

You need to explain the situation for those of us who aren't mind-readers... Also, your wallet shows it is 7+ days behind synchronization, so maybe that's why your coins are missing? Dunno, because see previous sentence.

There is no way how to mine 45k ITNS with 4xGTX1080i in 5 days with current hashrate, he is asking for coins mined when pool was in incosistent state Smiley

Correct, but some wallets (Musicoin, for example) don't show any or most of the balance until fully synced. Regardless, I still have no idea what @Alu_voin is complaining about. Did the official pool screw him over; the wallet; Edward Snowden; or what?

Activity: 48

You need to explain the situation for those of us who aren't mind-readers... Also, your wallet shows it is 7+ days behind synchronization, so maybe that's why your coins are missing? Dunno, because see previous sentence.

There is no way how to mine 45k ITNS with 4xGTX1080i in 5 days with current hashrate, he is asking for coins mined when pool was in incosistent state Smiley
Merit: 184

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

not very convincing when the daemon is disabled ...

does anybody mine on intense.hashvault.pro  HuhHuh

Yes. Best pool IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: