Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 23. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
200+ ITNS of mine in the OFFICAL POOL had mysteriously disappeared ... Angry
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
 global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:305     [62.48.164.60:48772 OUT] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 172897 -> 174625 [Your node is 1728 blocks (2 days) behind]
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
can anyone tell me where I can find the intense daemon in windows 10? I want to delete it and download it again. Thanks Smiley

The data is located ind C:\ProgramData\Intensecoin

The folder should be called Imdb. If you delete that, it will delete the blockchain data.
Activity: 63
can anyone tell me where I can find the intense daemon in windows 10? I want to delete it and download it again. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
My wallet is syncing fine.

I know it's monero devs fault, but GUI looks awful in HiDPI displays.

Previous wallet was much better.
Activity: 174
The daemon seems to sync 100 blocks every time you start it and then stop.
At this rate I'm going to close and reopen it 500 times until I finally get the damn thing synced...  Angry

I apologize for all the issues users are facing with sync, we will release a new version 2.0.2 in the next few days to solve these issues.

Thank you for your patience and support

thumb up  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
At this rate I'm going to close and reopen it 500 times until I finally get the damn thing synced...  Angry

I apologize for all the issues users are facing with sync, we will release a new version 2.0.2 in the next few days to solve these issues.

Thank you for your patience and support
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 7
Hi! Why do I sometimes have full synchronization, then 174372 -> 179096  Undecided

you have to avoid your daemon communicate with v3 of nodes. use dedicated v4 nodes like this:

intensecoind --add-exclusive-node 140.82.9.90:48772 --add-exclusive-node 62.48.164.60:48772 --add-exclusive-node 69.162.83.202:48772 --add-exclusive-node 5.249.27.162:48772 --add-exclusive-node 54.37.87.203:48772

and if possible, use the most recent version of daemon, i had a strange blockchain overload errors until I compiled a newest one from git repository a hour ago

thank you  Cheesy
Activity: 48
Hi! Why do I sometimes have full synchronization, then 174372 -> 179096  Undecided

you have to avoid your daemon communicate with v3 of nodes. use dedicated v4 nodes like this:

intensecoind --add-exclusive-node 140.82.9.90:48772 --add-exclusive-node 62.48.164.60:48772 --add-exclusive-node 69.162.83.202:48772 --add-exclusive-node 5.249.27.162:48772 --add-exclusive-node 54.37.87.203:48772

and if possible, use the most recent version of daemon, i had a strange blockchain overload errors until I compiled a newest one from git repository a hour ago
Activity: 7
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
I have been with intense for quite sometime now. Followed every move they make and development they are going. Intense is not a scam coin. Project is very solid and roadmap is feasible. I tell you that before this 2nd quarter ends. You'll see big updates from the devs.
It maybe so. But what I see - everything that is connected with pallas has some problems. His XCN was hacked with 260 millions of coins, no normal exchange - only chineese/thai shady ones and no willingness to get to normal exchange or at least that stocks one. And this is after 4 years of "development"?  Shocked
Here with Intense also "hackers hackers" everywhere.

Pallas the legendary member with perfect trust?  You need to gtfo with your silly accusations! Pallas has done nothing but good for the crypto community, what have you done?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Both the cli and gui v201 wallets are working fine for me, so must be a problem on your end.

Dont belive you, lets play the blame game...
You telling me your synced all perfectly, the actual wallet works but not sync

Yes, the daemon is synced and the wallet is receiving payments from mining on a regular basis.

Show me screenshot for proof, as nearly most users here have issues, u seem to be exception!

No. You are basically calling me a liar, newbie, and I don't respond to internet bullies or trolls. Believe me or not, I don't give a rat's ass. If you apologize, learn some manners and ask nicely I'll go to the trouble of getting you a screenshot, but as of now you can kiss my ever loving ass.

Here the wallet is also synchronized. But now I'm waiting for a transaction to finish which I've made over 1 hour ago...
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Both the cli and gui v201 wallets are working fine for me, so must be a problem on your end.

Yes, the daemon is synced and the wallet is receiving payments from mining on a regular basis.

Show me screenshot for proof, as nearly most users here have issues, u seem to be exception!

No. You are basically calling me a liar, newbie, and I don't respond to internet bullies or trolls. Believe me or not, I don't give a rat's ass. If you apologize, learn some manners and ask nicely I'll go to the trouble of getting you a screenshot, but as of now you can kiss my ever loving ass.

Activity: 143

Activity: 10
I confirm a purse it isn't synchronized!!! Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Nonsense. GUI201

Ikr. I'm afraid to have lost my coins.   Sad

/Edit: Finally my balance showed up. pfeww
Activity: 38

I, 2 day can not synchronize my wallet and not only me, many do not work! The remaining block shows, then 58098-58105, then 62089-67810. Nonsense. GUI201
Pages:
Jump to: