Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 20. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
does anybody mine on intense.hashvault.pro  HuhHuh
Yes. The Best pool ever

And after the balance was stolen on the official pool ... only HV

On the HV is an adequate admin. And when there were problems with payments on the sumo pool (about 14,000 sumo was lost due to the bug in the new algorithm), the administrator did not reset the balance of users. In difference from these *****.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
does anybody mine on intense.hashvault.pro  HuhHuh
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Return my 45700 coins. I barely got them. What is my fault that you were hacked. It's your fault and only your fault! You yourself allowed to hack. 5 days I mined this coin on 4 gtx1080ti video cards. Do you have a conscience? Return my 45700ITNS. Why should people support you if you meanly do. Deceive people. From you one answer: Sorry. And what am I supposed to do with these apologies?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MPYiMmjCfoloEpG0NfBAGIyZNzjWyVCX/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 137
Who knows why on the exchange the address starts with N..., and in the wallet with iz...
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
when a decent exchange for example bitterex? Huh Huh

I understand that stocks.exchange is hated by the community.
But how about TradeOgre? It is a decent new exchange and got quite popular recently.
The trade volume for ITNS in TO is decent as well. Could you consider it?  Wink

So I will share my TradeOgre experience from today...

I bought a bunch of coins right as the split / attack incident was going down mid-April.

Finally got my 2.0.1 wallet to synch and saw I was missing ~200k coins that I bought on TO and withdrew at that time.

First asked the devs on Discord -- they suggested I talk to TO via Twitter.

Within *5 minutes* TradeOgre had looked into the missing Transaction IDs and restored the coins to my TradeOgre balance.

Literally couldn't ask for better than that.

Glad to hear that it worked out for you man.

Same here -- now I was able to finally buy enough coins to break 3 million this morning =)

Can't wait to see where the Team takes ITNS from here.
Activity: 237
We have a large community of miners with different hashrate power. Join and you will be able to learn news or participate in the discussion, learn a lot of new things for yourself. Ask questions and we will gladly answer them.

Guys join our Intense pool https://intense.fairhash.org/
pool address   pool.itns.fairhash.org   ports   3333    5555    7777
Feel free to join!
*Pool support Workers
*0 hr e-mail notification
*SSL connection
*telegram bot with new blocks notification and 0 hr alert
*individual payout level
*24h support and more....
You can find me in our telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ or in the pool chat
Activity: 174
So it looks like I pretty much have to run it from the command line?

How do I go about encrypting my wallet with a password, then backing it up, then making a receiving address?

No, there is a GUI wallet available. Just check the website and download the newest version.

You can do anything from above with the GUI.

I see... I need to click on '32-bit wallet' to get intensecoin-gui-win64-v201.zip.

where to find the 2.0.2 GUI wallet for windows?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250

How do I go about encrypting my wallet with a password, then backing it up, then making a receiving address?

No, there is a GUI wallet available. Just check the website and download the newest version.

I see... I need to click on '32-bit wallet' to get intensecoin-gui-win64-v201.zip.
Activity: 294

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO

But how about TradeOgre? It is a decent new exchange and got quite popular recently.

I bought a bunch of coins right as the split / attack incident was going down mid-April.

Finally got my 2.0.1 wallet to synch and saw I was missing ~200k coins that I bought on TO and withdrew at that time.

Within *5 minutes* TradeOgre had looked into the missing Transaction IDs and restored the coins to my TradeOgre balance.

Glad to hear that it worked out for you man.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Activity: 420
Merit: 184
The trade volume for ITNS in TO is decent as well. Could you consider it?  Wink

Totally understand where you guys are all coming from. I'm working on exchanges on my end. We have a few things that need to be ironed out before applications are submitted. However, it is a work in progress. I know that I have said that a ton. Honestly though, it's not as easy as just sending an email and getting an immediate response. These things take time. I can assure you though, I will not stop working on it and it is one of my top priorities.

I don't see much point in getting onto more exchanges until the VPN functionality is in beta, at least. TradeOgre and, yes, even shitty old Stocks.Exchange are sufficient for now.

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO

Totally understand where you guys are all coming from. I'm working on exchanges on my end. We have a few things that need to be ironed out before applications are submitted. However, it is a work in progress. I know that I have said that a ton. Honestly though, it's not as easy as just sending an email and getting an immediate response. These things take time. I can assure you though, I will not stop working on it and it is one of my top priorities.
Activity: 174

Activity: 2

Lol, your very first post here is to ask the same question that's been asked a thousand times before? You're off to a great start, kid.

boy, probably no one has ever answered
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Intense is about to blow up riding this BULL RUN!!! hold on to your spaceship because we are about to pass the moon.
fastened seatbelt, waiting for a rocket speed!
I confess since last year spring did not see these reports. And I like when people working in this market, come to work with a sense of humor. Nice to see that.
And in General Yes, perhaps I agree, the whole market slowly began to recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184

Lol, your very first post here is to ask the same question that's been asked a thousand times before? You're off to a great start, kid.

Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: