Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 244. (Read 235822 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Why hash rate network low more than hash rate pool

That can easily happen when a pool has most of the hashrate of a coin.
Remember that the network hashrate is just an estimation.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Why hash rate network low more than hash rate pool
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Ok, but 10% is not a small amount :/

regards

The reason for this fluctuation is, that a pool usually takes the shares submitted by a miner over a certain period of time (usually around 30 min). Since your mining difficulty might be high and sents the processed shares only every minute, the fluctuation will be 1 min plus minus which influence the average.

To have a more stable hashrate representation of your miner, you can set a low fix difficulty. That way your miner will respond more often to the pool and the average is more accurate. This would also increase the cpu usage of the pool and your bandwidth though. Difficulty has in theory no impact on earnings.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Ok, but 10% is not a small amount :/

regards
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Dev team, Is there any problem with pool? My acctualy hashrate is 48 khs, but pool evry time put 10% less from acctualy hashrate, it is the same when I mine before I put another 60 cards on this coin. Than I also mined with 9.9 kh, but there always write 9.2-3. Is that ok, to writte on pool 10% less than acctualy hashrate that we have? I dont want to earn 10% less, in my case that is 20.000/ITNS for a day! Cheesy

https://imgur.com/a/fKbzj

Hashrate calculators are never 100% accurate, they fluctuate accordingly with your luck at a given moment. All your shares submitted are safe and will always be paid in full
What are the more advanced concepts and techniques that the VPN coin project has compared with the previous Mysterium? I've been heavily responsible for the explosion of this cool, unknown Mysterium, and the explosion of its application. Next, I'm going to spend a little time researching white paper on ANN.

Thanks very much for asking how Intense differs from Mysterium, as there are many important distinctions.

Intense Coin employs its own native currency rather than using an existing blockchain token. This creates accessibility and equity for miners and users, and lets us truly determine and drive the value of our coin regardless of external influences. For example, bad PR about any of the hundreds (thousands?) of ERC20 tokens could negatively influence Ethereum value by association. On the other hand, ITNS controls its destiny (for better or worse! Smiley). It is also worth noting that Mysterium was also an ICO while we are a grassroots startup. If you like small companies and startups, and small ideas growing into something big, that's exactly what ITNS represents.

As I understand it, the Mysterium network flow involves external actors (identity agents) that facilitate the VPN connection. We do not feel these are necessary, and in fact will add latency to any VPN data flowing through Mysterium. Instead of flowing from peer-to-peer, the data will go peer-to-peer-to-peer.

Most importantly, we talked about the security risks of operating P2P VPNs in our whitepaper. Some of the most significant risks involve man-in-the-middle attacks. To address these risks, we will employ decentralized certificate validation and decentralized DNS queries. We feel these features are very strong for the core ideas of our technology, which are protecting user anonymity and maximizing usability.

Hope this helps answer your question. Let me know if we can provide more detail on something.

Dev team, Is there any problem with pool? My acctualy hashrate is 48 khs, but pool evry time put 10% less from acctualy hashrate, it is the same when I mine before I put another 60 cards on this coin. Than I also mined with 9.9 kh, but there always write 9.2-3. Is that ok, to writte on pool 10% less than acctualy hashrate that we have? I dont want to earn 10% less, in my case that is 20.000/ITNS for a day! Cheesy

https://imgur.com/a/fKbzj
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
What are the more advanced concepts and techniques that the VPN coin project has compared with the previous Mysterium? I've been heavily responsible for the explosion of this cool, unknown Mysterium, and the explosion of its application. Next, I'm going to spend a little time researching white paper on ANN.

Sounds like a bad pickup line in a bar:P

"Hey baby, wanna meet the person who made Mysterium famous?"
"I can make you a star too INTENSE baby...just come to my hotel"
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi Intense team, I mine ITNS coin with 15 graphic card. 12 rx 470 nitro+ and 3 x 7950. Now I want to add more 60 cards to mine this coin, but I dont understand those option on pool starting diff. 2000, 10000 etc..

Is there any benefit for those who set up higher starting diff for high end hardwer? Because I set up my 15 cards on low end hardwer and it is doing well.

What should I do when I set up more 60 cards?

regards

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
correct in the next version of the icon display in the tray.

Can you please elaborate on what the issue is? On Windows 10 I see the icon properly in the tray. Which OS are you using and what are you seeing?

cursor on icon in tray

cursor off

windows 8.1

Same here using Win7 Pro x64.

me too))
win10x64
Its so secure you can't even see it ,try ending explorer from task manager and reopening it.

Thanks for the advice. The program has already undergone several versions, the computer repeatedly reboots during this time. Everything else is displayed well. I think this does not help)
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
correct in the next version of the icon display in the tray.

Can you please elaborate on what the issue is? On Windows 10 I see the icon properly in the tray. Which OS are you using and what are you seeing?

cursor on icon in tray

cursor off

windows 8.1

Same here using Win7 Pro x64.

me too))
win10x64
Its so secure you can't even see it ,try ending explorer from task manager and reopening it.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/
Our pool is working, now.
Enjoy mining!!
  Smiley

Great! Please make sure you are running the latest git commit (1.3.0 daemon) to support the block 65,000 network upgrade. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/
Our pool is working, now.
Enjoy mining!!
  Smiley
I downloaded a new wallet, I updated it very quickly, and the interface set up mining function, which is great, I really like GUI interface.

Thank you for your support mate
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I downloaded a new wallet, I updated it very quickly, and the interface set up mining function, which is great, I really like GUI interface.
I created 3 ticket and nothing

maybe weekend... expect more
I created 3 ticket and nothing
Angry  stocks.exchange withraw error. I withraw two day ago ...
I already answered you
"Recently there was such a problem. write in support. they will return the balance. then output in small portions"
 Angry  stocks.exchange withraw error. I withraw two day ago ...
Jump to: