Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 243. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Official Pool hash-rate is climbing like crazy!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
question. yesterday i made a transaction i sent some coins to Stocks EX , checked back a little wile later and they had not shown up yet figured it was slow on confirms , no big deal im used to that when dealing with exchanges. checked back today but coins have still not shown up. when i check in the wallet i see the transaction but it has 0 confirms still what would be my issue here ? never seen this befor. also when i click the block ex and check transaction pool i can see it listed in there as well.

Sometimes it happens ...
Create an ticket and be patience, sooner or later you will have your problem solved. Wink

create a ticket to who ?  the coins did not get lost in the exchange ... the transaction was from my personal wallet to the exchange ... its like it never propigated to the network properly.

So maybe that´s not exchange problem ... maybe network problem ...
I had some problems in one BTC transaction (to bittrex) a few days ago .. it took 4 days to complete the transaction (0/2 block confirmation) Sad

haha  well not sure what the issue was but it just the transaction just cancelled out and coins back in my wallet

i had the same issue with slow BTC a few days ago when the BTC vs BCH  started to gain some momentum , just did not think Intense even had enough traffic  to create a back log at this point , let alone one that would cause a transaction to be held in limbo waiting to confirm for 24 hours now.
question. yesterday i made a transaction i sent some coins to Stocks EX , checked back a little wile later and they had not shown up yet figured it was slow on confirms , no big deal im used to that when dealing with exchanges. checked back today but coins have still not shown up. when i check in the wallet i see the transaction but it has 0 confirms still what would be my issue here ? never seen this befor. also when i click the block ex and check transaction pool i can see it listed in there as well.

Sometimes it happens ...
Create an ticket and be patience, sooner or later you will have your problem solved. Wink

create a ticket to who ?  the coins did not get lost in the exchange ... the transaction was from my personal wallet to the exchange ... its like it never propigated to the network properly.

I had some problems in one BTC transaction (to bittrex) a few days ago .. it took 4 days to complete the transaction (0/2 block confirmation) Sad

i had the same issue with slow BTC a few days ago when the BTC vs BCH  started to gain some momentum , just did not think Intense even had enough traffic  to create a back log at this point , let alone one that would cause a transaction to be held in limbo waiting to confirm for 24 hours now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!

Sometimes it happens ...

Sometimes it happens ...

create a ticket to who ?  the coins did not get lost in the exchange ... the transaction was from my personal wallet to the exchange ... its like it never propigated to the network properly.

Sometimes it happens ...

This happened to me the other day and after about 12 hours it got cancelled and i got my coins back into my local wallet....now im scared to move them over to Stocks EX again.

Hey ... in my opinion you dont have to be afraid of it ... like all transactions you have risks but just mesure them first Wink

Like i said i had many issues with stocks.exchange (made 10 sucessfull transactions) ... but all of them were solved until today (24h/48h).

Wink
Activity: 108

Sometimes it happens ...

This happened to me the other day and after about 12 hours it got cancelled and i got my coins back into my local wallet....now im scared to move them over to Stocks EX again.

Sometimes it happens ...
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
What are the more advanced concepts and techniques that the VPN coin project has compared with the previous Mysterium? I've been heavily responsible for the explosion of this cool, unknown Mysterium, and the explosion of its application. Next, I'm going to spend a little time researching white paper on ANN.

Thanks very much for asking how Intense differs from Mysterium, as there are many important distinctions.

Intense Coin employs its own native currency rather than using an existing blockchain token. This creates accessibility and equity for miners and users, and lets us truly determine and drive the value of our coin regardless of external influences. For example, bad PR about any of the hundreds (thousands?) of ERC20 tokens could negatively influence Ethereum value by association. On the other hand, ITNS controls its destiny (for better or worse! Smiley). It is also worth noting that Mysterium was also an ICO while we are a grassroots startup. If you like small companies and startups, and small ideas growing into something big, that's exactly what ITNS represents.

As I understand it, the Mysterium network flow involves external actors (identity agents) that facilitate the VPN connection. We do not feel these are necessary, and in fact will add latency to any VPN data flowing through Mysterium. Instead of flowing from peer-to-peer, the data will go peer-to-peer-to-peer.

Most importantly, we talked about the security risks of operating P2P VPNs in our whitepaper. Some of the most significant risks involve man-in-the-middle attacks. To address these risks, we will employ decentralized certificate validation and decentralized DNS queries. We feel these features are very strong for the core ideas of our technology, which are protecting user anonymity and maximizing usability.

Hope this helps answer your question. Let me know if we can provide more detail on something.

Hi SlowGrowth, did you not sell any coins but just built this from the ground up and mined/bought/sold coins just as any other participant?

I like reading your stuff and your standpoints about having an own blockchain is absolutely convincing. Just got me interested in INTENSE.
Dang... Intense at 18 SAT. Never seen that before =)

True that .... last days things become interesting  Grin

Been mining since Day 2 -- but pretty much only my rig CPUs (5 kH or so)

May have to swap some of my GPUs over here if it keeps climbing up.

Im mining for 1 month and already made some exchanges too.
Think it´s time to people wakeup and see the wonderfull work that this team is doing for Intensecoin.

Wake up now .. or maybe tomorrow it will be too late Wink Wink Wink

Grin Grin Grin

Note: I have only one rig ... im 100% in this project @ this time ... Intenseppl keep it on Wink

Im mining for 1 month and already made some exchanges too.
Think it´s time to people wakeup and see the wonderfull work that this team is doing for Intensecoin.

Wake up now .. or maybe tomorrow it will be too late Wink Wink Wink

Grin Grin Grin

Where to buy tokens?

Atm only on stocks.exchange... You can get the link in OP

In my opinion is a good exchange to start .... many transactions and almost no problems Wink

I just published my personal Intense Analysis:

Read here:

https://medium.com/@cryptodigger/intense-analysis-1ef57765cbe0

Share here:

https://twitter.com/Crypto400/status/929016545539391488

If you read it on Medium dont forget to clap has many times has you can Wink that way we might be visible on the front page

Keep it Intense Wink

Like a PRO ... congrats mate!
Wink
Activity: 137
managed to buy 8   Cool

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Ok, but 10% is not a small amount :/

regards

The reason for this fluctuation is, that a pool usually takes the shares submitted by a miner over a certain period of time (usually around 30 min). Since your mining difficulty might be high and sents the processed shares only every minute, the fluctuation will be 1 min plus minus which influence the average.

To have a more stable hashrate representation of your miner, you can set a low fix difficulty. That way your miner will respond more often to the pool and the average is more accurate. This would also increase the cpu usage of the pool and your bandwidth though. Difficulty has in theory no impact on earnings.

How does difficulty have no impact on earnings? Is it true that with higher difficulty my rigs will have less accepted share to the pool, therefore lower profits?

If your machine can not handle the high difficulty in time, then yes there would be more invalid shares.
In my equation im talking about a setup where the machine can handle the difficulty in time for the low as well for the high difficulty.

Activity: 84
Ok, but 10% is not a small amount :/

regards

The reason for this fluctuation is, that a pool usually takes the shares submitted by a miner over a certain period of time (usually around 30 min). Since your mining difficulty might be high and sents the processed shares only every minute, the fluctuation will be 1 min plus minus which influence the average.

To have a more stable hashrate representation of your miner, you can set a low fix difficulty. That way your miner will respond more often to the pool and the average is more accurate. This would also increase the cpu usage of the pool and your bandwidth though. Difficulty has in theory no impact on earnings.

How does difficulty have no impact on earnings? Is it true that with higher difficulty my rigs will have less accepted share to the pool, therefore lower profits?
Jump to: