Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 265. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
when already on the exchange !?
How much to wait!?
how much more to dig,
not knowing the price of the goods !?
1 itns=0.00000022 B
https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

Thank you
but this price is just laughter!
coin = rubbish!  Angry

The coin has just made it to its first exchange like a week ago or even less.. What did you expect from such a high supply coin in such a short time? Be patient or find another hobby my friend. Smiley

A friend told me ... most important thing, pacience Wink
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
How much to wait!?
how much more to dig,
1 itns=0.00000022 B

Thank you
coin = rubbish!  Angry

The coin has just made it to its first exchange like a week ago or even less.. What did you expect from such a high supply coin in such a short time? Be patient or find another hobby my friend. Smiley
Activity: 54
How much to wait!?
how much more to dig,
1 itns=0.00000022 B

Thank you
coin = rubbish!  Angry
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
anybody has a calculator for this intence coin? any ideea when it will appear on coinmarketcap or somewhere legit? worth to mine this coin?

Coin are not on the normal exchange. And I think will not be soon. Because too many bugs. Official pool again, not working, problems with transactions etc.
Coinmarketcap I think, too, yet not worth the wait.
+ fake roadmap.
I don't want to say that the coin is bad, I like the idea. But the implementation at the moment..
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
anybody has a calculator for this intence coin? any ideea when it will appear on coinmarketcap or somewhere legit? worth to mine this coin?

There was a huge spike in the hashrate last night to about 3x the current total hashrate... However does not seem that 7h delay on blocks is normal even with that spike so i must assume the deamon got stuck probably...

Yes, the jump was probably due to nicehash.
People decided mined, while the difficulty is low. And probably lost money because of another failure, if not cancelled nicehash order.)
For the rest I agree, the daemon is dead, offline.. etc., apparently.

Call me an idiot  but I don’t think one can order 1.5 MH/s on nicehash to mine on a network with 600 kh/s.(I never used nicehash)
Or if it is possible then something must be done with the var diff algo.

It's just profitable. Sometimes. Why did you decide that 1 person ordered a 1.5 MH? Smiley
Activity: 174
If there is no premine, developers will have no incentive to improve and maintain their project.
For those community projects without any premine or fundings, do you think the speculators will ever invest their money on it?
10% premine is way too much, if they will donate it these opinions would improve...

Is way too much?

In what analysis do you base your opinion?

Do you realise that Ethereum had a 17% premine for devs? Have you been there to voice your opinion about how big that premine was and that was a big problem? Also you must know that Zcash has a 20% mining fee for the first 4 years right?

Has far has i know nobody in this world works for free as a regular job... You can do that has a hobby but has a way to make a living you need to "charge" someone for your work. The 10% premine its not the lowest premine ever in the cryptoworld but its far from beeing the worst... Also devs have stated in the OP that they intend to run bounties, advertises and marketing campaigns all from their dev fund...

Couldn’t agree more. People these days love to jump on the bandwagon that any premine is wrong and the project is a scam. What the hell? Devs should not have any of the fruits of THEIR labor? Would you guys rather see the project get stuck on a certain level because there are no founds? Go join a community funded project then and share your coins.

There was a huge spike in the hashrate last night to about 3x the current total hashrate... However does not seem that 7h delay on blocks is normal even with that spike so i must assume the deamon got stuck probably...

People decided mined, while the difficulty is low. And probably lost money because of another failure, if not cancelled nicehash order.)

Call me an idiot  but I don’t think one can order 1.5 MH/s on nicehash to mine on a network with 600 kh/s.(I never used nicehash)
Or if it is possible then something must be done with the var diff algo.

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
10% premine is way too much, if they will donate it these opinions would improve...

Is way too much?

In what analysis do you base your opinion?

Do you realise that Ethereum had a 17% premine for devs? Have you been there to voice your opinion about how big that premine was and that was a big problem? Also you must know that Zcash has a 20% mining fee for the first 4 years right?

Has far has i know nobody in this world works for free as a regular job... You can do that has a hobby but has a way to make a living you need to "charge" someone for your work. The 10% premine its not the lowest premine ever in the cryptoworld but its far from beeing the worst... Also devs have stated in the OP that they intend to run bounties, advertises and marketing campaigns all from their dev fund...

Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
http://intensecoin.com/pool2/#

block stuck for 4 hours

It will be stuck for a while. Botnet swept a LOT of blocks last night. We’ll probably need some help from nicehash or something to unlock the chain. :/

There was not any botnet. Just another glitch. Sad

block stuck for 4 hours

It will be stuck for a while. Botnet swept a LOT of blocks last night. We’ll probably need some help from nicehash or something to unlock the chain. :/

There was not any botnet. Just another glitch. Sad

block stuck for 4 hours

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
When exchange?When can we run an alpha?
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Activity: 79
My first deposit of ITNS and after that(few minutes), wallet for ITNS on that fn exchange is DISABLED... what the f is goin on ? So much mining and i've lost everything because of shitty exchange ;x... Hey Dev's! Look for something usefull to roll up ITNS on exchanges for maklers and hack 'n hazard 'sychoo's ...

Why on earth would u put everything u mined into 1 exchange especially like that one? I sent 3 installment of 1k to it to check how that goes. 2 arrived, 1 got stuck with tx problem, not a big deal to lose that much. Just always send something small first...

My ITNS has arrived succesfully, but you're right, thanks mate!
Jump to: