Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 267. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Devs, please, release wallet 1.2.2 for mac version.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I will recomend anyone with wallet issues to contact valliant on slack, im sure he will get back to each one of you... Also this might be destiny talking to you xD selling your coins this cheap is like killing your own children before they are born... but anyway if you really need to sell contact valliant im sure he will fix your issues...

I hope they all sell =)
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Weird exchange. Anybody knows their withdrawal fees?
I wanted to know their BTC fee but since there is no BTC on the wallet, there is no info. And I will not put any coins unless I know how I can withdraw them later. Don't they ask for 0.1BTC for transaction? :-)  Anybody knows/tried?

0.001 BTC for withdrawal
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Hi folks, regarding the unconfirmed transactions and transaction size issues:

Wallet version 1.2.2 will not allow you to send out transactions that are too large. Previous versions of the wallet were however allowing transactions that are 'too big' for the current block median sizes to go through, and those transactions are now stuck unconfirmed in the transaction pool.

If you sent out a txn in 1.2.1 or earlier and it's stuck in the pool, I regret to inform you that it will take a full week for your transaction to disappear from the pool and for you to be able to utilize those funds again. As far as I know, it's not possible to cancel txns once they are in the pool. I reached out to the Bytecoin team a few days ago for verification on this but have not received a response. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. The bug was identified just a few days ago (see my last post) and we worked on a patch as soon as possible. That patch is now in effect in version 1.2.2, which alex posted the download link to yesterday.

If you have stuck unconfirmed transactions, I strongly recommend that you download version 1.2.2 and use the 'Settings > Remove pending TXs' option. This will cancel all of your unconfirmed txns, but the coins will not be spendable until the pool txns disappear.

The issue with txn sizes will cease to exist soon. At block 50,000, the block size will be significantly upgraded so that the issue with txn sizes will essentially no longer exist. At this rate, that should be in 14-16 days since we are at block 38,600 and should be targeting ~720 blocks/day. Please note that a wallet upgrade to the latest version will be MANDATORY by block 50,000. Wallets version 1.2.2 and later are compliant with the planned changes. All code on github in the current master branches is also compliant with the planned changes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

any solutions about this? I stiil can't send my coins anywhere.

Yeahh
Only restart wallet and send chunks ~ 10K. Other options I not found.

Dev
1. When you restart the wallet - no coins again.
2. Clicking cancel seems to have cancelled correct transaction with the pool.

Yes, there are a lot of bugs. What kind of VPN can be discussed..

Not working for me. When i try send >3000 int, i have error "Transaction is too big", if i try <3000 "Mixin is too big". Greate soft....

Clearly, waiting for bug fixes.

With the pool - problems.
With a wallet - problems.
With the exchange - problems.

Nice.. Cheesy

Our pool seems works well now.
would you like to try it?

http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/# - fee 0.55%

thank you!! Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Yeahh

Dev

Not working for me. When i try send >3000 int, i have error "Transaction is too big", if i try <3000 "Mixin is too big". Greate soft....

Nice.. Cheesy

Take it easy... Clearly you havent been around long enough to see what software development means (im sure you have so try to be helpfull)... Has long has you have a dedicated team ( that you can contact directly to solve your problems instead of crying on a public forum ) you have nothing to fear, i can vouch for the dev team that they will do anything to help you fix your issues, just be patient and contact them directly on slack...

I will recomend anyone with wallet issues to contact valliant on slack, im sure he will get back to each one of you... Also this might be destiny talking to you xD selling your coins this cheap is like killing your own children before they are born... but anyway if you really need to sell contact valliant im sure he will fix your issues...
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Sorry for that)
Seem like I got same problem  Grin
OK

wallet.log
2017-Oct-10 17:24:47.742920 ERROR   [WalletGreen/19ad8] Transaction is too big. Transaction hash a45081c0996b07ce381648c82396e0c2b09f85f2d3a47124ff56f782eae481ea, size 26659, size limit 24400
core.log
2017-Oct-10 17:23:25.905176 WARNING [Core] Transaction b89e7e6d9aecf52e63c307a52a718f20e3cf224ea89968142a2846905873258f is not valid. Reason: fee is too small and it's not a fusion transaction

Its not the same txs but maybe this info can be usefull,
cheers.

P.S. seems like we got hard size limit for txs (24400) and its really problem.

No problem. I just want to the developers have fixed bugs. And explained the situation with limited amount. Because with access to a normal exchange that can be a problem.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102

Cmon man, why you crying here? If you have problems give info for devs, so they can do bug fix. Its not serious just saying that nothing work and its shit coin. Without problems - no progress!

This is the official thread, I presented the facts and problems, clearly. I don't have the right to write about the problems here?
Oh now I will only admire the project. Amazing, incredible, amazing Grin

Sorry for that)
Seem like I got same problem  Grin
OK

wallet.log
2017-Oct-10 17:24:47.742920 ERROR   [WalletGreen/19ad8] Transaction is too big. Transaction hash a45081c0996b07ce381648c82396e0c2b09f85f2d3a47124ff56f782eae481ea, size 26659, size limit 24400
core.log
2017-Oct-10 17:23:25.905176 WARNING [Core] Transaction b89e7e6d9aecf52e63c307a52a718f20e3cf224ea89968142a2846905873258f is not valid. Reason: fee is too small and it's not a fusion transaction

Its not the same txs but maybe this info can be usefull,
cheers.

P.S. seems like we got hard size limit for txs (24400) and its really problem.

Cmon man, why you crying here? If you have problems give info for devs, so they can do bug fix. Its not serious just saying that nothing work and its shit coin. Without problems - no progress!

This is the official thread, I presented the facts and problems, clearly. I don't have the right to write about the problems here?
Oh now I will only admire the project. Amazing, incredible, amazing Grin

Yeahh

Dev

Nice.. Cheesy

Activity: 44
My wallet also makes problems. When I want to send a bigger part, she writes a large amount. I was only sending 10 coins. Others do not.

Yeahh

Dev

Nice.. Cheesy

Yeahh

Dev

Hmm, thats very strange, I'm sending 10k without any problems. Win7 x64, wallet 1.2.2, mixin 1
And guys take a little patience. This is very young project, only few month in public, or you think that everything will be fine from the start? Devs are working hard and open for community - thank them, and I believe that the project has many prospects.
Activity: 13

Yeahh

Dev

Yeahh

Dev

Activity: 13

WINDOWS WALLET UPDATE to Version 1.2.2 - Adjust tx size limitations to prevent non-confirming txs. Added a menu option under Settings to cancel unconfirmed txs

https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases

New wallet not working. Put MIX - 0. Writes - MIXIN IS TOO BIG  Grin
And mix -1 too..
And after running the old wallet, incorrect transactions are not cancelled. Yeahh Smiley

UP UP UP

If you specify first, too much coin, then climbs this error. Is solved by restarting and entering a lesser coin amount. Yeah, the crude product.

I have exactly the same problem.
9 thousand stuck in the network. After clicking cancel the transaction in the wallet, they are canceled, but until the wallet is restarted.
And when I try to send coins (one or ten coins), I get an error MIXIN IS TOO BIG on mix 0 or 1.
What this......
Where is my coins, devs?

transactions
e4026fb79978bdc9e422bf84bfb0f0c32ed32dfa5044a216c057cc4014d90d8f
1d319186e4a2a8c50762bdd6de93830674f7558fb5acc7ee18d529c5a2726518
8f0f530ef02307a7c00ed66a1b3a6eefd53d31202fad3bb5c02a704a2f555789

I can not send anything. And after restarting the wallet, I again have to cancel this transaction.

Activity: 50
how i can cancel transaction?
I have 2 unconfirmed transaction.
Activity: 11
Nice idea of the project
Activity: 44
Super first exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC. So far, the price is low. I do not sell and I'm waiting for a higher price. It will go up soon.
Activity: 27
Hi everybody,
my pool  upgraded to ssl(use https link)

https://intensecoin-pool.com/
https://i.hizliresim.com/WGQLBm.jpg

Minimum Payment Threshold: 5 ITNS
Total Pool Fee:0.5%
SSL enabled pool:YES
Firewall Friendly Port :80
Pool Hashrate :280kh/s
Avarege Block Found :Every 2minutes!
Payment Time :Every 10minutes!
Jump to: