Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 29. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
VPN, huh? I think VPN services are going to be HUGE in 2018.
Here's the deal, I follow world news religiously, I hear the Russians are big into VPN right now, some app got blocked by their ""democratic"" government or something.
In other words, this is a great, USEFUL project.
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I did not see information about your partners on the website, do you have them? or can you have a cooperation with someone?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am exploiting on a 1.5 old wallet is not? and pools http://itns.globalpool.cc/#
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
On Discord it was mentioned that the 2.0 GUI Wallet should be ready this month. I believe this will be a huge step towards building more value in ITNS coin.
Yeah. Half a year we make wallets  Grin

There have been GUI wallets previously but it was just now after the emergency hard fork when the old GUI did not work any more and we must temporary use the new command line wallet until they also fix the new GUI. So it is not like there has been no GUI until now. It is more like one week without GUI wallet.

Anyway the command line wallet works now and it is not difficult to use once everything is set up. I admit it was a little bit tricky to transfer the keys from the old GUI.

How did you do this? I've tried multiple things and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated!

What are you looking to do? I’m not quite sure what is wrong to help. Could you elaborate so that I can help?
Activity: 10
On Discord it was mentioned that the 2.0 GUI Wallet should be ready this month. I believe this will be a huge step towards building more value in ITNS coin.
Yeah. Half a year we make wallets  Grin

There have been GUI wallets previously but it was just now after the emergency hard fork when the old GUI did not work any more and we must temporary use the new command line wallet until they also fix the new GUI. So it is not like there has been no GUI until now. It is more like one week without GUI wallet.

Anyway the command line wallet works now and it is not difficult to use once everything is set up. I admit it was a little bit tricky to transfer the keys from the old GUI.

How did you do this? I've tried multiple things and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated!
Activity: 15
The demon works 10 minutes and Cry

2018-04-26 14:17:17.842 [P2P8]  INFO    global  src/p2p/net_node.inl:258        Host 140.82.9.90 blocked.
2018-04-26 14:17:18.903 [P2P6]  INFO    global  src/p2p/net_node.inl:258        Host 5.249.27.162 blocked.
2018-04-26 14:17:53.892 [P2P6]  INFO    global  src/p2p/net_node.inl:258        Host 62.48.164.60 blocked.
status
Height: 171125/171125 (100.0%) on mainnet, not mining, net hash 6.80 MH/s, v4, up to date, 0(out)+0(in) connections, uptime 0d 0h 13m 53s
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Despite all inconveniences, this hard fork did show the quality of dev team.

I congratulate them, and this is a clear sign that this project has a bright future.

No need the Hard fork to see that but yes mate, you are absolutely right, this team rockssssss, Intense rocks, everything about ITNS rocks Smiley

I love it Smiley
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Despite all inconveniences, this hard fork did show the quality of dev team.

I congratulate them, and this is a clear sign that this project has a bright future.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
ThePigwee,

thank's for excellent support, we have Discord chat lately.
I hope so that GUI will be ASAP.

Lwp
Lethean COO

Well, in that time we have grown quite a bit too. We emergency hard forked in 3 days. We are also still working on the browser extension and the VPN services. In addition to all that, we are finalizing re-branding. Much more than just making a few wallets has happened.

Either way, new GUI wallet will be out in maximum two weeks I would say.
Lethean COO
Any news on the 2.0 GUI wallet?

The 2.0 GUI should be out within I would say the next two weeks. It will most likely happen much sooner. However, I do not want to give you false hope.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Activity: 143
Any news on the 2.0 GUI wallet?
Activity: 276

Activity: 280
Activity: 87
I done it step by step from video on youtube, but deamon stop on 168895. How to fix it?
Please check this link: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoin/issues/65

Sometimes, different network connection/ISP will help on this issue too.

@BKdilse when launching the daemon please use --add-exclusive-node instead of --add-priority-node:
--add-exclusive-node 140.82.9.90:48772 --add-exclusive-node 62.48.164.60:48772 --add-exclusive-node 5.249.27.162:48772

how to do this? i dont know

Run on command line this command to start the daemon (Close it first if it is already running)
Code:
intensecoind.exe --add-exclusive-node 140.82.9.90:48772 --add-exclusive-node 62.48.164.60:48772 --add-exclusive-node 5.249.27.162:48772

Edit: Fixed

THANKS Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Activity: 276
I done it step by step from video on youtube, but deamon stop on 168895. How to fix it?

@BKdilse when launching the daemon please use --add-exclusive-node instead of --add-priority-node:
--add-exclusive-node 140.82.9.90:48772 --add-exclusive-node 62.48.164.60:48772 --add-exclusive-node 5.249.27.162:48772

Run on command line this command to start the daemon (Close it first if it is already running)
Code:
intensecoind.exe --add-exclusive-node 140.82.9.90:48772 --add-exclusive-node 62.48.164.60:48772 --add-exclusive-node 5.249.27.162:48772

Edit: Fixed

Activity: 87

copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: