Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 24. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Both the cli and gui v201 wallets are working fine for me, so must be a problem on your end.

Dont belive you, lets play the blame game...
You telling me your synced all perfectly, the actual wallet works but not sync

Yes, the daemon is synced and the wallet is receiving payments from mining on a regular basis.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
new wallet v201 sys ok. but i don't know found backup wallet and the file wallet.wallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
How many blocks are there? 174131 or 179095? I think the wallet is confused. He said synchronized at 174131.

Okey, somethings not right then. Also the daemon said cum_difficulty. wtf?

Both the cli and gui v201 wallets are working fine for me, so must be a problem on your end.

The new wallet is synced here but the balance says zero. I've double checked the private keys and they are exactly the same except the new wallet doesn't show capital letters. The adres is also the same. (iz*)

I've restarted the wallet and pressed rescan wallet balance. No succes...
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I have been with intense for quite sometime now. Followed every move they make and development they are going. Intense is not a scam coin. Project is very solid and roadmap is feasible. I tell you that before this 2nd quarter ends. You'll see big updates from the devs.
It maybe so. But what I see - everything that is connected with pallas has some problems. His XCN was hacked with 260 millions of coins, no normal exchange - only chineese/thai shady ones and no willingness to get to normal exchange or at least that stocks one. And this is after 4 years of "development"?  Shocked
Here with Intense also "hackers hackers" everywhere.

Everything connected to pallas? Did you even do your research? Or you stopped at XCN? Pallas has been involved in countless projects, been one of the best miner developers since i joined crypto 3 years ago... Him and wolf0 ( which you most likely never heard of ) where the go to miner software developers back then. Pallas been in multiple projects and his work speaks for himself
Im not accusing pallas. I think he is good person. But it seems that he is like ..... a magnet for hackers. Maybe its because of long history and some/many enemies, that try to harm his projects.

Probably the projects are good and some people are envious.
Activity: 143
How many blocks are there? 174131 or 179095? I think the wallet is confused. He said synchronized at 174131.

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I have been with intense for quite sometime now. Followed every move they make and development they are going. Intense is not a scam coin. Project is very solid and roadmap is feasible. I tell you that before this 2nd quarter ends. You'll see big updates from the devs.
It maybe so. But what I see - everything that is connected with pallas has some problems. His XCN was hacked with 260 millions of coins, no normal exchange - only chineese/thai shady ones and no willingness to get to normal exchange or at least that stocks one. And this is after 4 years of "development"?  Shocked

Everything connected to pallas? Did you even do your research? Or you stopped at XCN? Pallas has been involved in countless projects, been one of the best miner developers since i joined crypto 3 years ago... Him and wolf0 ( which you most likely never heard of ) where the go to miner software developers back then. Pallas been in multiple projects and his work speaks for himself
Im not accusing pallas. I think he is good person. But it seems that he is like ..... a magnet for hackers. Maybe its because of long history and some/many enemies, that try to harm his projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
You scare all the miners. Zero the balance on the pool. With the blockchain, fu***ng chaos is created. Write about some attacks, but most likely just could not normally copy the code of the monero.

Im sorry to say but if your not ready to deal with little issues like this you shouldnt be an early adopter of any crypto currency... For you this is a walk in the park, would love to see what would you do 3 years ago where people wouldnt offer the support WE ARE HERE offering everyday for the past 6 months...
legendary
Black Belt Developer
You scare all the miners. Zero the balance on the pool. With the blockchain, fu***ng chaos is created. Write about some attacks, but most likely just could not normally copy the code of the monero.

It is not just a copy of monero because we have our own customisations and features. Besides, most cryptonote coins have been attacked as well.
About the 179xxx chain, it's the old V3 one and you can ignore it, as those blocks do not get accepted by the latest wallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Activity: 48

2.0.1 does not fully sync. Is this beta version?

Where are you stopping with the sync? If it’s close to the top block, the daemon will typically slow down and not load in as quickly as the rest of the chain. If you have not already, we recommend restarting the daemon and starting the sync again. Maybe it’s mt superstition but it seems to sync better if you don’t click away after reopening it.

Wallet says it's synchronized now but the balance and unlucked balance say 0.00000000 while I used to have over 150,000 ITNS in old wallet.  Huh

I'm using GUI 2.0.1. Inserted spend key, view key and public adres. What's wrong??

without knowing anything else that was done, I would assume one of two things, either the wrong wallet was opened somehow or you need to refresh the balance. You can close your wallet and reopen it and your ITNS should appear.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Actually the hacking on XCN was done before I started working on it. I recovered the coin from a likely death and fixed holes and bugs. Also the exchanges were already there, the ones which I added are nova and freiexchange. I don't see anything shady with this.
About intense, I think I'm a bit smarter than hacking the coin I work on and then fixing it a handful of hours afterwards, on Sunday morning, disabling all the hacked funds.
Activity: 17
How can be "official" if so fuckin noobs, 2000itns are disappeared, dummy assholes
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Do not use the official pool. They are not competent. Can not stop the pool after fork. Zero the balance for ALL days. Fu***ng idiots.
An adequate pool with a normal admin is intense.hashvault.pro
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Did anyone get SE withdrawal issue on large amount ITNS? For me, 3xxx withdrawal is okay. However, when I tried to withdraw 3xxxx ITNS to my local wallet, I only got 3xxx ITNS instead. Just got 1/10 what I want. And the 3xxxx was deducted from my SE balance.
I use 2.0.1 CLI to check the local wallet.

I’m sorry you are having an issue with Stocks.Exchange. This is something on the exchange side of things. You would need to reach out to the exchnage and ask for additional information about what happened or to have them send the correct amount to your walllet. I’m sorry that you had an issue.
Thanks. I have reached out to the Stocks.Exchange already. And opened a ticket for it. But the feedback from SE is not very helpful so far. The details information was sent to SE already.
Please note only large amount has this issue. I am mining to this ITNS address (the old iz address) too, the mining withdrawals are okay hourly. And the withdrawals from SE with little amount are okay too. Only this 3xxxx withdrawal had the issue.
I use the self-compiled 2.0.1 Mac OS X CLI wallet to check. I will install a Windows 2.0.1 CLI wallet software to check again. Thanks.

And here is the ID for the issued transaction, 29b52d429ad86f41c6589b4162f4698a27daf00dccdd84c5a8033753ca7948f9
How can I checked details from this ID? Thanks again.
Pages:
Jump to: