Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 311. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
How can I get compensation?
Everything worked well, but I installed a new wallet, and everything broke (
I mining solo and via pool.
Dear Dev you have step-by-step instructions for this situation.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hey miners worldwide,

we are proud to announce that now our pool is COMPLETELY working again and all payments will be made now.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience and we hope you all wanna mine with us again.

int.kiramine.com 0% fee to the 31. August

For further problems we are always reachable via email "[email protected] and a few hours a day on live chat on our mining sites.

we wish happy and hopefully completely error free mining!  Grin

Greetz

alex from kiramine team

Yep, I am getting paid :-)
Thanks
Activity: 1
Good luck with your project Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
kiramine.com
Hey miners worldwide,

we are proud to announce that now our pool is COMPLETELY working again and all payments will be made now.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience and we hope you all wanna mine with us again.

For further problems we are always reachable via email "[email protected] and a few hours a day on live chat on our mining sites.

Greetz

alex from kiramine team

So the results of my mining yesterday was considered lost and miners from now who get payment?
Please where is the pool actually paying..

i pm'd you, we can figure it out  Smiley

Greetz Alex
Activity: 131
Hey miners worldwide,

Greetz

alex from kiramine team

So the results of my mining yesterday was considered lost and miners from now who get payment?
Please where is the pool actually paying..
Activity: 66
Whats the best miner for cryptoknight right now?
kiramine.com
Hey miners worldwide,

Greetz

alex from kiramine team
kiramine.com
hey there,

we have at least one error then payments are going out.

can anybody help us

we get this error in payments:

Error with transfer RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"Internal node error"}

greetz

alex from kiramine team
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
i m getting around 650 with 1070; tdp -20; memory +500.
Activity: 53
What hashrates is everyone getting?

I am getting around 705 H/s on 1070, ccminer-krnln, +0 core, +1100 mem clock, no TDP/volt changes
Activity: 131
Until now there is no payment in my wallet...  Cry Cry Cry Cry

my wallet address : iz5BXvdZJoQVXsVXoKLDpu7jQ1kXiL1UdY7vmVTMe7rz7UUyyenFyR1iDLQ7nfvTQSVaAJ8B2cpz9ar BDs7W1crM1QXPene4A
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Oh, God!

somebody) just kill the coin, put the switch down!

dev, how many times you sad all sorted out and all is working?  )))

come on, name dead what's dead, count all mistakes and start new NORMAL project!

I recommend you the read the announcements here in this thread and on slack. If you would have done so you would know that the pool mentioned above is not ours. It is an external one for which we are not responsible.

Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Oh, God!

come on, name dead what's dead, count all mistakes and start new NORMAL project!
keep calm sir,
No pain no gain. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
Oh, God!

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
wallets at block 2947, none of the pools I've given hash to are up to date

gonna have to sit tight and wait for a fix

the network is stable now,
happy mining Wink
http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/#
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
wallets at block 2947, none of the pools I've given hash to are up to date

gonna have to sit tight and wait for a fix
Activity: 15
Activity: 24
Folks, as I posted on the Slack announcement and the top of our pool page (while it was up), there is a problem in the pool code, not the network or wallet or blockchain. I apologize for the frustration from all parties but it needs to be emphasized where the issue lies.

It's up to the pool devs to resolve that. Nothing is wrong with the coin. The coin works fine until the pool passes incorrect arguments for payments and block sizes to the wallet/daemon.

If anyone is missing payments from intensecoin.com pool, DM me (here or on slack @intense-valiant) the TXN info and we'll fix your issues. Those issues are exactly why we stopped hosting a pool. Talk to me and we'll solve your problems. Posting here that we are a 'scam' coin will not get you your missing coins, as we don't know your coins are missing until you tell us  Smiley. This is absolutely not a 'scam' coin. This is a legitimate operation backed by a solid team that has encountered issues with mining pools. This in fact happens with many CryptoNote coins. Those that are involved heavily in the BCT community have surely seen a similar situation with other new CryptoNote coins.

We appreciate everyone's patience. The pool payments (and issues with orphaned blocks from the pool) are bumps in the road causing headaches for early adopters. Things will sort themselves out. If you can't deal with the lack of reliability while things are getting sorted, maybe come back and check us out in a month or two. Many people see the long term future of this coin and are more concerned with that than with the stability of pools. The Intense Team is certainly more concerned with the coin, not pools, and thus why we have chosen to table the Intense hosted pool until a fix is available. We are not pool operators, we are coin developers. We did not develop the pool code from scratch, and the codebase for the pool is quite large and complex. The time it would take us to spend debugging and fixing whatever is wrong with this pool is better spent handling matters more central to our mission and vision: blockchain backed decentralized VPN.

If things still are not resolved by next week, I will shift focus to solving the pool problem, but for now there are other matters with higher priority. Only so much time in a day  Wink

Very good post. Thanks a lot for the time you took to clarify the situation.
Activity: 59
Folks, as I posted on the Slack announcement and the top of our pool page (while it was up), there is a problem in the pool code, not the network or wallet or blockchain. I apologize for the frustration from all parties but it needs to be emphasized where the issue lies.

It's up to the pool devs to resolve that. Nothing is wrong with the coin. The coin works fine until the pool passes incorrect arguments for payments and block sizes to the wallet/daemon.

If anyone is missing payments from intensecoin.com pool, DM me (here or on slack @intense-valiant) the TXN info and we'll fix your issues. Those issues are exactly why we stopped hosting a pool. Talk to me and we'll solve your problems. Posting here that we are a 'scam' coin will not get you your missing coins, as we don't know your coins are missing until you tell us  Smiley. This is absolutely not a 'scam' coin. This is a legitimate operation backed by a solid team that has encountered issues with mining pools. This in fact happens with many CryptoNote coins. Those that are involved heavily in the BCT community have surely seen a similar situation with other new CryptoNote coins.

We appreciate everyone's patience. The pool payments (and issues with orphaned blocks from the pool) are bumps in the road causing headaches for early adopters. Things will sort themselves out. If you can't deal with the lack of reliability while things are getting sorted, maybe come back and check us out in a month or two. Many people see the long term future of this coin and are more concerned with that than with the stability of pools. The Intense Team is certainly more concerned with the coin, not pools, and thus why we have chosen to table the Intense hosted pool until a fix is available. We are not pool operators, we are coin developers. We did not develop the pool code from scratch, and the codebase for the pool is quite large and complex. The time it would take us to spend debugging and fixing whatever is wrong with this pool is better spent handling matters more central to our mission and vision: blockchain backed decentralized VPN.

If things still are not resolved by next week, I will shift focus to solving the pool problem, but for now there are other matters with higher priority. Only so much time in a day  Wink

I totally agree! more power to Dev team Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Jump to: